Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
As if school would be the only outside influence Esme and Isla might be exposed to. šŸ™„
If they truly cared about keeping the innocence of their kids they would not allow their children to be exposed to the things they are. What parents who want to protect their children allow a 13 year old to watch the likes of Bridgerton and Queen Charlotte? They allow all of the kids to watch horrors and thrillers with them. They arenā€™t protecting their kids at all! Only to suit their narrative.

Esme has no belief at all in the elves this year - sheā€™s only playing along so she doesnā€™t miss out on the rewards that come from them. Izzy is cringing at having to take part as well.

Iā€™ve emailed FH for what itā€™s worth, not mentioned Chris and his wrong doings but I have highlighted the Terms and conditions being broken & potentially the law for them in allowing that family into a 3 bedroom cabin. Mila in the hot tub and the 3 Guinea pigs and Prinny being allowed on the furniture. I doubt anything will
come from it but it doesnā€™t reflect well on them that this is all appearing in footage when the rules are there in black and white. Theyā€™ve even put Mila in the thumbnail sitting in the hot tub - Chris knows they are taking the piss & trolling that in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I canā€™t stand the way they savagely tear open gift bags. I donā€™t know anyone else who would do this. A gift bag can be reused

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone. We realised we didn't even have time to take any pictures of 4 children unwrapping presents this morning, never mind film the whole thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought it was underwhelming, padded out with a load of Temu crap and in no way indicative of 10k a day. Poor Mila had no idea what was going on and had no one to help her as the mother was too busy filming the golden child. The main presents are clearly contract upgrades on the phones apart from Isla who will end up with Sarahā€™s Samsung flip phone. I expect she was going to get a new iPhone until lazy saw it and decided to have it herself for her birthday as it wouldā€™ve been in her name anyway as Isla wonā€™t have a contract and will only use hers for Wi-Fi.
---
View attachment 2651755
I'd trust the pool guy over Chris Ingham that's for sure.
I mean, who wouldnā€™t risk their job for a pile of B&M shite and some Dior perfume šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
OPENING SURPRISE NO BUDGET SECRET SANTA PRESENTS | CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL

Breakfast table. The elves are in the Christmas tree. Lazy asks Jace if heā€™s ready to wake the girls up. He says theyā€™re grumpy every time. Lazy says theyā€™re teenagers. That very well known teenage age of 11.

Breakfast table. The table cloth is a colour in one. Jace recognises the pens from home. Isla is excited to write to Santa. Pancakes.

Lazy, Jace and Mila are writing a letter to Santa. Then theyā€™re putting it in the magic post office to whip it to the North Pole sooooooper doooooper quickly. EsmĆ© and Isla are in the hot tub, Isabelle in her room, and Creepstopher and Aurora are walking up and down with the hoover on. Jace loves the hoover. When they visited Nannar the other day he loved playing with Henry. Lazy tells him heā€™s such a beautiful boy and asks if he knows how beautiful he is. Time for him to tell a joke; ā€œWhy did the wetter fwy away?ā€. Someone poured tea on the floor. Cackling. They donā€™t have a pencil sharpener and the Santa pencils arenā€™t sharpened.

Hot tub. Funeral music. Lazy finds Elf on YouTube. Jace tells Lazy he has it on his iPad. Lazy singing. After Elf theyā€™re building gingerbread houses. Them theyā€™re wrapping their Secret Santa presents before giving them out. Funeral music whilst watching tv.

Mila is showering. In the meantime, Lazy and Jace are wrapping her Secret Santa. He has no idea what heā€™s giving her. He chose a Peppa Pig whiteboard/chalkboard for her. Probably so he can use it himself. Mila walks into the room and Lazy growls at her. Camera cuts. Jace suggests barricading the door with heavy objects, like he does at home when he doesn't want her in his room. Later he thanks Lazy for the green monster truck.

Isla starts screeching and jumping up and down. She put the elves outside to see if theyā€™d go and theyā€™re still there. Sheā€™s close to hyperventilating. Creepstopher calls Jace and Mila. Screaming. Christmas Eve boxes. Jace asks if thereā€™s one for him. None of the boxes have names on. Itā€™s raining so the boxes are wet.

Opening boxes. Much screeching. Lazy cackling. The gingerbread houses are on the coffee table next to Isla, who attempts to cry over her Guinea Pig mug. New pyjamas.

Lazy is feeding Aurora. Jace is so adorable; he went over to her hugging his bear, gingerbread tin and mug and said ā€œMama Iā€™m so happy. Iā€™m so happy Iā€™ve got all this stuff and this big boy cup. Is Christmas done now?ā€ Creepstopher has gone to the restaurant as thereā€™s no slots available to order. The takeaway nearby isnā€™t the best. Heā€™s ordered the food as normal and getting them to shove it in boxes.

Dancing. The kids sit in front of the Christmas tree. Aurora isnā€™t taking part this year. Theyā€™re going youngest to oldest. Jace gives ā€œMewaā€, who is sat in Isabelleā€™s lap with her eyes closed, her presents. She likes ā€œmy makeupā€. Lazy tells her to give Jace a big hug. She clearly doesnā€™t want to so gives him a little hug. Next itā€™s Jaceā€™s turn to sit in Isabelleā€™s lap. He has to close his eyes whilst Mila hands him the presents RC Velociraptor and Dino Dragsters. He tells Mewa he loves her and then hugs her. Cackling.

Islaā€™s turn. The first one is Lush. Sheā€™s obsessed with Lush. Isabelle admits to eating a tub of sugar exfoliating lip scrub when she was 12. She spent a couple of days in bed and felt so sick. I've watched all of their vlogs and do not recall this ever happening. Screaming. Taylor Swift framed Lover poster. Itā€™s so cute. Screaming over chocolate toothpaste and toothbrush. They can all try it tonight. Lazy bought for Isla. Time for Esme to close her eyes. Isabelle gives her her massive present. I canā€™t work out what it is thanks to all the screeching but itā€™s some sort of Vivienne Westwood jewellery.

Isabelleā€™s turn. Lazy makes her close her eyes. She guessed it was Isla. Lana Del Rey Blue Banisters record. Deftones top. Tea coasters.

Lazy knows a Creepstopher got her. He calls her ā€œgorgeous girlā€. Black Ugg boots. He wants to give her her surprises tomorrow. She asked him to not give her something she didnā€™t know she had. EsmĆ© got Creepstopher. He hasnā€™t had a present for ages. Blink 182 hoodie for tomorrow. He asks if the next one is a c u n t box. Itā€™s a robot vacuum cleaner that maps out the entire kitchen and is a mop as well. He can control it with his phone. He asks how much it was. Only EsmĆ© knows. It will benefit the whole family as he wonā€™t spend three hours hoovering every evening. Before they leave for a trip he has to clean the floors so theyā€™re perfect as he walks out. Thereā€™s always flies, spiders or dust on the floor when they return.

Polar Express is finished. Theyā€™re about to watch The Snowman but first Santa has sent Lazy a video message for them. Portable North Pole video. A elf produces a photo of Jace. Santa says he has the most beautiful smile. Nothing for Mila.

Santa and reindeer food prep. Photo of all the kids stood outside looking for Santa in the sky.

End of vlog
1703553523203.png
1703553642456.png
1703553766013.png
1703554399940.png
1703553930642.png
1703554035132.png
1703554653079.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

belle222

I canā€™t stand the way they savagely tear open gift bags. I donā€™t know anyone else who would do this. A gift bag can be reused
Yes and then dash them across the room. I thought the same. Yet Sarah desperately tries to make out that her children are Angels. Thankful for the smallest of things. Behave you silly c*nt Sarah

I can almost bet my life that this was the kind of White Fox tracksuit Esme wanted.. not whatever Sarah bought
Brilliant šŸ˜‚

It's very obvious that Esme is the favourite and I can't work out why. There's nothing likeable about her. Is it because they think she's going to be the next big money maker like them? šŸ˜‚ Please. She only has the followers she has because of their channel. If she was a normal girl with an unknown family no one would look twice at her very filtered shitty videos of her prancing around pouting her lips and posing in a position to show off the vivienne Westwood earrings in her ear. They've made a very horrible little girl there. She a mixture of both their ugly personalities. Good luck to them on regards to both her and jace.

Both nasty children

Where's this vlog?

• Heart
  • Sad

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
Having watched the Christmas Day vlog. The only one any thought has been put into regards presents is Esme and thatā€™s because she pretty much dictated her list, somewhat suave I guess. But they really donā€™t know their kids or else they pay no real attention to them. Why does Jace need the cast of Jurassic Park when heā€™s not shown to be that into them. Did Isla really need duplicate versions of clothing and footwear? No but they know sod all about their children and donā€™t allow them access to outlets that would allow them to develop new hobbies and likes. Isla is so lost and itā€™s sad watching her in some kind of no manā€™s land where she gets things that Esme likes but seems to have no real delight in them yet is also getting clothing that seems geared towards younger kids and Ariel hairbrushes. Why didnā€™t she get a Taylor sweater as sheā€™s shown she has some liking of Taylor Swift, albeit that could be to want to have something in common with her sister. Jace often irritates me but I liked that he just opened presents not caring one jot about Creepy trying to get reactions on camera. Also his comment about spraying the body spray daily, maybe a hint to the rest of you festering lot to get using the nice shower things etc. Mila is a little doll bless her. I think Iā€™d just want to eat a Chocolate orange too if I had to spend Christmas morning with that lot and letā€™s face it the little one probably knew the dinner wasnā€™t going to be up to much. Going to say I donā€™t earn Ā£10,000 a day and I had to work Christmas Day but I still think I had a happier and merrier Christmas than they did.

• Heart
Itā€™s scary that someone as mentally ill as him has so much influence over his family.

anyway, I thought he worked his upper body hard. A trampoline should be no problem for him šŸ¤£

• Haha
Yeah, he likes to keep his own girlā€™s innocence but othersā€¦not so much, especially if theyā€™re unlucky enough to be walking past him in school uniform or going to his brothers gigs. Theyā€™re fair game

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
Amazing how they always receive the poor treatment/incompetence on the NHS. Iā€™ve never known such an unlucky family.
Well they should be in line for a big compensation payout if that's the case. No way would Creepy not pursue an opportunity like that.

Maybe that's why he's been having so many secret meetings in Hull?!

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
They really do demonise education!

Itā€™s not about ruining innocence of children (canā€™t believe he has the cheek to mention that the Skinnydipping cock) itā€™s that at 14 a child should have the critical thinking skills to realise that dolls donā€™t come to life at night time to make mischief and Santa couldnā€™t possibly deliver presents made by elves to all the children in the world riding on a flying sleigh pulled by reindeer. Not to mention all the crap about sending presents to Santa and him bringing them back. If every parent was doing that it would take some organising.

Maybe Isla at 11 still believes but Esme - all over tiktok all the time as well - is either bullshitting or is developmentally stunted in a significant way and you should not be proud of that.

for the record, I made Christmas magic yesterday for my older teens by noticing what they needed for Christmas (replacing a pair of knackered air force for instance) and keeping it a secret; making loads of their favourite foods and playing loads of games with them all day. Age appropriate magic.

• Heart

belle222

Screenshot_20231227_224533.jpg

Woof.

What a pair of beefcakes.

Creepys nose and chin combo. Wicked witch of the west šŸ§™šŸ§¹

Such an unfortunate looking guy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

mags

VIP Member
If Chris 'really likes hats' why don't we see him in a variety of stylish ones?
Oh but we do! Whilst he favours the humble beanie, he's still been known to sport multiple hat styles. It's a bold look but if anyone had the face for it....

Screenshot_20231228-085858_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Might be a bit late, but found this that Chris posted on fb.... I thought there weren't pylons directly behind your house Chris šŸ˜‰
What "tone"?! What did he want them to say - " OMG you're so right! We never even considered the humongous pylons 30 feet from our houses, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, you're so incredibly smart, and handsome, just looking at your gorgeous face, your hair, and those eyebrows, makes our knees quiver. Thank you for blessing us with your divine Matrix Escapee knowledge".
šŸ¤£

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
Potentially thorny opinion but Iā€™m going to say it again. There is no need for anyone to have more than 4 kids in todayā€™s society. We have birth control, although I accept accidents happen. Thereā€™s a climate crisis and having children is the single worst thing you can do for your own carbon emissions (not anti natalist at all before 4 kids, but it is the truth). After a certain point, it just becomes about proving something, or it is a fetish, or it is Fundie Christian nonsense about building an army for Christ. They both want more children, theyā€™ve always wanted more children, Creepy especially, and this is narrative spinning for the channel.
They can't provide for the kids they have, they can't or won't provide health, dental, nutrition, education or emotional wellbeing. It's irresponsible to continue having kids in those circumstances, children are being born to be neglected.

• Heart
  • Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
For fuck sake!!! Why do those fannies keep coming up to Scotland. Itā€™s snowing where I am too and I donā€™t want them to have a magical white Christmas šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart