The Ingham Family #240 Imagine being 75 and an Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ that is so excessive for a 1 year old never mind the fact that none of it is age suitable . She's such a head. When mine were that age they were quite happy playing drums on the pots and pans out the kitchen , one of my lads also had a 'Luggy' ... one of my old handbags which he filled with a few toys and took everywhere :)
When I was a child, tupperware was huge. It was expensive too so we weren't allowed to use it to store our plastic cups, saucers etc in. We loved accumulating old 5 litre ice cream tubs. We washed them and lovingly stored our earthly possessions in them. I had one for plastic crockery and cutlery and one for teeny tiny pots, pans, lids and utensils. We made peppermint tarts from mud and chopped grass. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
He's a good one to talk about fat shaming. Remember the vlog where Sarah jumped into a pool and Esme said that she had caused a tsunami? Instead of cutting that bit out of the vlog, he put up the word 'tsunami' on the screen, together with some laughing emojis. He has no respect for his wife whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
You can really see how close the motorway is in tonight's vlog, look at the van behind! As a minimum they really need to plant some trees and shrubs across the back of the garden. Not only would it blank out the view, but it would help with traffic pollution and would reduce the sound of the road. Such a nice large space and they've done nothing with it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Izzy for the love of God PLEASE get a hobby, job or God forbid do some actual school work ! Chasing a fly about ? Really ? You should be deciding what you're going to do for the next 2 years like every other person your age. Check the government website. You can't just take a year off !

Reactions: 52
You can really see how close the motorway is in tonight's vlog, look at the van behind! As a minimum they really need to plant some trees and shrubs across the back of the garden. Not only would it blank out the view, but it would help with traffic pollution and would reduce the sound of the road. Such a nice large space and they've done nothing with it.
All the money wasted on tat, they could pay a landscape gardener to make it a really gorgeous space

Reactions: 32
Oh my god that meal, everything soft and mushy, laden with butter, cheese and cream. Just reminds me of something that would be served in a care home where people needed building up a bit and doesn’t require much chewing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Oh my god that meal, everything soft and mushy, laden with butter, cheese and cream. Just reminds me of something that would be served in a care home where people needed building up a bit and doesn’t require much chewing.
She wasted some good fresh food and turned it into slop

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Definitely off in the van as they are buying another hammock for the van, and the one at home will now just be sat there unused.
lazy also said they were repacking cases - you can't take suitcases in a van they take up too much space! I think they have something else planned before van or caravan trip!! How many holidays does a family need. Don't get me wrong me and Mr Dragon love the 2 UK based holidays we have a year (we both work hard all year and look forward to our well earned holidays) we take 2 separate weeks as I would rather have 2 holidays than a fortnight. Any more holidays would be too much for me I find packing to go away way too stressfull!!

Reactions: 32
I don't know what that is, but it's not the motorway. Perhaps the farmer's had enough of them straying on his land so he's dumping his farmyard scrap behind their fence? :D

Reactions: 13
Sarah often mentions being on holiday as a child with grandparents and how happy she was, I think for whatever reason she was deeply unhappy in her day to day life, she frequently mentions how they didn't have much money. She associates happiness with holidays, someone else has mentioned it but lots of what she does is for that little girl inside her- 100s of Christmas presents and birthday presents, every second thing being a surprise, constantly buying clothes and random other things and constant holidays. It's not for the children at all, it's blantantly obvious she has next to none maternal skills its all for that little girl. It explains why she can't stand Isla she reminds her far to much of herself and why she stayed with creepy when anyone else would have ran a mile because he's the one who gave her money and who she believed she needed to keep getting money to fuel all the above things. She full believes money equals happiness but it's clear to see just how miserable she actually is.
Love this.

Reactions: 11
Tonight you could really see just how close those pylons are. Personally speaking I wouldn’t live in that house ever. Far too close for my liking. The dangers are well known now so they don’t have an excuse for all the danger they are exposing their kids too. That house, built on flood plains I think is going to loose a shed load of money when they come to sell it. Their neighbours have to declare how noisy they are by law now if asked. Oh dear me. I doubt they’d get £500,000 for it. The thing that alarms me is the effects of those pylons can cause cancer & mental illness. I know it’s a lot to read but I’m now more worried than ever for these kids. The only good thing relating to the Minghams is the pylons cause infertility so hopefully no other little Minghams will have to go through what these kids do. I apologise to all the original tattlers if all this has been mentioned before.

Tonight you could really see just how close those pylons are. Personally speaking I wouldn’t live in that house ever. Far too close for my liking. The dangers are well known now so they don’t have an excuse for all the danger they are exposing their kids too. That house, built on flood plains I think is going to loose a shed load of money when they come to sell it. Their neighbours have to declare how noisy they are by law now if asked. Oh dear me. I doubt they’d get £500,000 for it. The thing that alarms me is the effects of those pylons can cause cancer & mental illness. I know it’s a lot to read but I’m now more worried than ever for these kids. The only good thing relating to the Minghams is the pylons cause infertility so hopefully no other little Minghams will have to go through what these kids do. I apologise to all the original tattlers if all this has been mentioned before.
Sorry to quote my post but I found some more interesting things that may affect the house price of Pylon Palace Manure House (I meant manor but because it’s tit I’m calling it manure)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
My favourite part of tonight’s vlog is when Sarah bought an outdoor rug and outdoor CITRONELLA candle for her baby’s bedroom. My second fave part was ‘parmesam’. Is she really that stupid? 😂
I couldn’t believe it - citronella smells awful!! Can’t imagine why someone would even THINK about putting that in a baby’s room!!!

What Country is that, that’s awful 😥
Australia. There have been a series of flood disasters across much of the eastern seaboard and that has impacted farming. However the large supermarkets are just taking the piss with some of their pricing, using this supply problem as an excuse to price gouge.

For example, Woolworths supermarket last week had some manky looking old dried out ginger at $50 a kilo. They also had small bags of three heads of garlic that was near sprouting stage for $5.00. I went across the road to a small independent Asian grocers and got far better, beautifully fresh ginger for $35 a kilo and a much bigger bag with 8 heads of really good fresh garlic for $3.87. If a small family business can undercut their prices to that degree and still make a profit, then the supermarkets are just thieving bastards.

• Wow
I couldn’t believe it - citronella smells awful!! Can’t imagine why someone would even THINK about putting that in a baby’s room!!!
I don't even know why she would put a candle in a baby's room in the first place? Is Mila going to light it when she needs to be more productive? Like everything it's totally pointless and can never be used there.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
For Memory Monday this week, we remember the delightful tweets posted by Creepstopher mostly in 2012 when little Isla was just a few months old. Sarah was not on twitter at the time and so had no idea that he was tweeting these things.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.