The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trailblazing folks for women’s fanny boils 👏👏👏👏

sacrificing her vulnerability

if you have a problem please don’t wait for some twit on insta/YouTube to talk about their genitals -see your GP
How is she sacrificing her vulnerability when, by her own admission, she doesn't even get embarrassed about this kind of stuff?

She can't have it both ways. If last night's vlog leaves her vulnerable then why the hell did she share details about her daughter starting her period, with the whole world?

Reactions: 31
How is she sacrificing her vulnerability when, by her own admission, she doesn't even get embarrassed about this kind of stuff?

She can't have it both ways. If last night's vlog leaves her vulnerable then why the hell did she share details about her daughter starting her period, with the whole world?
Her followers are so deluded they don’t see the inconsistencies with the utter bollocks she spouts

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s trailblazing folks for women’s fanny boils 👏👏👏👏

sacrificing her vulnerability

if you have a problem please don’t wait for some twit on insta/YouTube to talk about their genitals -see your GP
I read that end comment like the A team intro 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes she had friends, there was Nikki and the mum of the girl Isla shared a number of birthday parties with. Sarah made a big deal of FaceTiming her when she was pregnant with Jace. Apparently Sarah was supposed to be a bridesmaid but in the end they weren’t even invited to the wedding. There was a bunch of woman from some birth group that had a yearly meet ups.

She took creepy’s side after the allegations came out and any friends that she had disappeared or she fell out with them. Any friends and family they had left they used them to attack Creepy’s victims on twitter.

She choose to stay for an easy life…she would rather have everything done for her, money to shop daily and feel like she’s above everyone else than go back to the life of a single mother with everything to do. When creepy went away skating on a trip, Jane would come over and take the girls to school so she could stay in her bed.

She’s as big a narcissist as he is! For someone who claimed that they only have 3 periods a year she never has any problem with getting pregnant. But then she couldn’t have Ketrina having the same number of kids as her.

They have rinsed this YouTube gig dry, only thing they have left that can bring in a bit of views is to keep breeding. The older girls are aging out and have nothing going on in their lives. IFAM kiddies have growing up and moved on, Xmas and Birthdays are piles of shite. There’s no more holiday vlog airport surprises it’s just pot noodles at the side of a road, driving round for something to vlog or a signal to upload.
She also had Charlotte too as her friend used to be in the vlogs with her hope she realises one day what she’s lost over that creepy greasy horrible little boy!

Reactions: 13
She also had Charlotte too as her friend used to be in the vlogs with her hope she realises one day what she’s lost over that creepy greasy horrible little boy!
It’s sad tbh. I know women like Sarah who stick with abusers/cheats for one reason or another and lose themselves. That’s why I don’t dislike her but I wouldn’t come to her defence either. It’s enough punishment that she has to wake up to the creepy bastard.
---
From the not-so-secret fan group.

Knock yourselves out 🤣
Izzy is ‘hilarious’, Chris is so loyal and considerate of Sarah’s feelings, and they definitely got a boat 🤣

I think my favorite is the one I marked in red - on guesses of what the secret mission was. ‘Baby Waybe’.

Solid evidence of just how intellectually comprised these folks are - the kind that trust Chris, look up to him, and save their hard earned cash, or state benefits to buy any crap that super duper salesman Chris is peddling.

One only has to look at their ever decreasing fan base to understand just how pathetically low rent they are.
The poorly put together wording, spelling errors, adulation and sadly, just like Creepy, most are ‘brokies’.

Not a single person of note shows any interest.
What is this 😭 no wonder he’s so deluded when he has people like this licking his arse. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So the same question as before
What will todays shite show be about??? Will we find out how her flap check went? Will we have it confirmed creepys tinkywinky fell off due to some sti?? Will we find out about some other bodily part that’s infected??? Will said cyst actually be babywaby’s foot and she’s pig sick of the family and already trying to escape???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion Chris coercing his Cyster-wife into buying his clapped out van, e book scams to buy Aldi scran

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually so sorry for this new baby going to spend the firat few weeks of her life in this van ☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 28
My thoughts are that whilst Chris Ingham is not good at much, he’s an excellent Lazy manipulator. She opens her mouth and out comes his bullshit. Sometimes the blogs show it in real time - she’ll express doubt or worry about something, he’ll pipe up with why it’s fine and then two vlogs later it’s the best thing ever according to her with all the same points he made before. You could be here all day listing the examples of when we’ve seen this happen. Lazy thought education was important, Chris didn’t so they went on term time holidays, lazy didn’t want to homeschool and now she lectures us on why school is evil, lazy didn’t want vanlife but now all we hear are Chris’ talking points coming out of her as she talks about freedom and so on. Lazy didn’t want that shithole house and then she’s arguing with people about marble.

I think it’s where he thinks he can replicate that manipulation on the public from. He doesn’t get that the rest of us, here in the matrix, are educated and strong-minded and see his bullshit for exactly what it is. You only have to see how angry he gets at women who post against him to see it.

so yes, lazy has let those children down over and over and over again but she’s been utterly bamboozled into thinking anyone who suggests they’re doing things wrong is a hater.

Really YouTube has allowed this to flourish - theres no nuance to it. you can just dismiss opposing views as people who hate you, you don’t ever have to consider they have a point, and Creepy has used that to completely and utter isolate them all. It’s real outside=bad groupthink in that farble prison he’s made for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is what I was thinking when she was saying she's had it for years and how big it feels!
Well that ain’t Creepy she’s booming about 🤣
---
So they've said she has a vaginal cyst, on the outside. But she thinks it's a prolapse of something. She doesn't know what it is, as she filmed that the day before her Gynae appt. 🙄
It’s no cyst. Her brain has swollen and dropped from her fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
if it comes down to picking, ultimately my sympathy is with the kids above all, but i'm still sympathetic to sarah because it's not like i have a finite amount of empathy available to me.

youtube, and the money that came with it, completely ruined this family. i remember when they first started; those girls were happy and well-cared-for despite the family not having a lot of money. they were clean and tidy, they thrived at school (except perhaps esme), they enjoyed extracurriculars, they had friends. but then the money came, and suddenly chris had something to hold over sarah and keep the lot of them compliant, and he had an "in" with their vulnerable young audience, and everything changed. i think that because sarah grew up poor, the fear of poverty and the desperation to provide her kids with a "better" life, combined with a lack of education, has completely distorted her understanding of what actually makes a good childhood and made her extremely easy to control. family vlogging should really be illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.