The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if it was someone like that, she was very keep to hide it. Someone like that would explain why they are on edge as well. They both seemed rattled after that appointment.
It really wouldn't surprise me. Especially with their history. Poor Mila's hips (and the hours spent in a carseat) Jace's eyes (missed appointments, not wearing his patch) The missed appointments with her current and previous pregnancies (new baby and Mila) Not to mention the dangerous situations they put the children in with extreme temperatures and on the water etc.

Reactions: 25
Creepy having another f**king whinge about the doctor they saw today on more than one section of the vlog. Lazy realised that he wasn’t actually a consultant with gobshite in the background - ‘I knew he wasn’t a consultant because of how he acted’. He even wanted her to act out how he was in the appointment - f**k off Chris. This doctor regardless of his level in the system will have seen vaginas and cysts many times before now, your wife is not the first and won’t be the last. It seems like he wants it to be something more than it is. I’d be more concerned about why you’ve forced her to have another baby when you know this cyst has caused issues in her previous two pregnancies and labours.

He didn’t seem happy with the outcome & she seemed confused. She can either go for an elective c-section or have the 3.5cm cyst drained during labour. Will say something from that and that is the Chris is a very dangerous man when it comes to our NHS. He’s desperate for something to go wrong so he can sue them.

Interesting to see she hid the bottom of the list about who else was in the room, she moved her finger over that a couple of times and only saw the very top of whatever was written there.
I was under the impression he didn't even look and took Sarah's word for it that it as a cyst, even though it hasn't been diagnosed as one.

Reactions: 2
I hope the hospital she’s due to birth in is made aware that they intend to film whatever they can, and will publicly criticise individual staff members.
Her swollen (riddled) fanny might be a major OMG deal for them but to a dr it’s a minor concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So here they go again dissing medical professionals. The reason he appears unconcerned is because hes unconcerned. He's giving the option to reassure them not because a c-section is medically necessary, it's because she's pressuring him.

As for draining the cyst.. its much like having an appeasiotomy, she wouldn't be making a fuss about that.

She's ridiculous!
Totally agree with you 👏👏

Reactions: 14
I would put money on it being a social worker.
I wonder if anyone familiar with the trust knows what else it says on the form!
---
I was under the impression he didn't even look and took Sarah's word for it that it as a cyst, even though it hasn't been diagnosed as one.
He did look at it at the end of the appointment and confirmed it would be fine to go ahead with either option

Reactions: 13
---

He did look at it at the end of the appointment and confirmed it would be fine to go ahead with either option
Arr I must have shut off from her speech cos I missed that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a vile, vile pair. 12cm cancer in my breast, have something like that you ridiculous cretins & you really will have something to moan about. The NHS are amazing, they saved my life & to hear these comments makes me incredibly angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Isabelle’s psychology work “she works on in her free time” that’s what we’ve been told for a year. That work was what you do the first week of classes, i could bet so much money that’s directly copied from a textbook

Reactions: 24
I imagine it's just a miscellaneous space for anyone who doesn't fall under the headings listed above, so it probably just says "other, please specify" or something like that. It looks like a space to just hand-write in.

Reactions: 19
How dare Chris comment and say the consultant “had no ppl skills “ omg you are absolutely vile Chris ! That consultant has studied for years to get the position he has in the NHS and has more knowledge in his career then you do in your little toe mate !! He’s not overly concerned because he’s probably seen this loads in his career 😡 I pray to god that someone from this hospital sees this vlogg and let’s him know what they are saying and he refuses to see her! No wonder some ppl have no faith in our nhs with ppl like them two 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Isabelle’s psychology work “she works on in her free time” that’s what we’ve been told for a year. That work was what you do the first week of classes, i could bet so much money that’s directly copied from a textbook
I did question if she's doing some online course or something. If she's that into it she needs to be doing something "real" not just copying from books.

Reactions: 12
Whenever they see a doctor for anything, Sarah always says how shocked the doctor was, makes comments or pulls faces. I'm married to a doctor and very little could actually shock him, he's seen far worse and even if he was ever shocked, would not be letting on to the patient. They always have such negative things to say about doctors/midwives. I'm not blind to peoples faults and like anyone else have had the not so good experiences along with the fantastic ones in the NHS, but to ALWAYS get the incompetent, horrible medical staff is very unlikely and points more to a problem with their own attitude.

It's not uncommon to be seen by a registrar from the team rather than a consultant, especially if from looking at the referral or previous notes it was deemed to be rather routine. I'm not sure if they realise quite how much training that person still had to get to that level. A very lot more than Chris. Just because this cyst is something they haven't heard about before doesn't make it unusual in the medical world and someone working in gynaecology will have come across lots before.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Here’s some of the snippets of him slagging the doctor off They won’t be going anywhere for a while either - in the coffee shop she said that post birth around 6 weeks postpartum they will investigate more into what it is, why she’s got it, what it’s attached to and surgery to remove. I bet that’s one of the main reasons Chris is angry 🤣 Some of how Creepy was speaking though, he sounded like he was being racist at times.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Someone’s already looked at the bloody thing a number of times, it will be in her notes about the fact that she’s irrational and questioning everything.

But it’s no longer a cyst it’s a mass, that is unique and unusual 🙄 says Dr Sarah, it’s like she wants there to be someone seriously wrong!

Seen this on last nights vlog, it’s like she’s shopping for any medical professionals to get a diagnosis she’s happy with. She did the same with the Cancer toe was shopping from one medical facility to the next demanding to be seen straight away for a bit of dirt under her toe nail that was causing her no symptoms or pain.

I believe she wants a section because she’s been told she won’t be allowed in the birthing pool so this cyst is her perfect opportunity to kick up a stink.

This is the only comment they replied too.
DA0D7A86-1937-4E64-A740-C444F3618084.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I imagine it's just a miscellaneous space for anyone who doesn't fall under the headings listed above, so it probably just says "other, please specify" or something like that. It looks like a space to just hand-write in.
It is but someone else was there with their name or job role written in which is what she was covering (it was also ticked as being present too)

Reactions: 16
con-su-lent. Is he someone as famous as a ca-ra-van??
Destined birthday for life. hmmmmf, so if your birth is not planned ahead your birthday is not destined?? Or not for life??
And why was Milas jacket on the floor???
So what is she actually doing since she has to do this on her free time??? Oh yeah she has a fulltime job as a babysitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was absolutely shocked at the level of racism in that Vlog…

I could tell by the way Sarah was imitating the Dr that he was someone with a different accent to her but tbf to her she didn’t mention directly however Creepy with his whole “I knew he wasn’t a consultant” “Maybe it was his accent” “Do the impression” was absolutely disgusting.

There are lot of vlogs that just pass me by and I can’t get upset about but that one should absolutely be reported and he should be made accountable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.