The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only reason she's sharing this with their entire audience is that she doesn't have any female friends to talk to about this kind of thing, the way the rest of us might. her dirtbag husband has successfully isolated her from just about everyone who could notice something amiss and intervene, just like they have isolated their kids, and gaslit her into playing right along. the constant travel, the financial abuse and control, keeping the kids out of school, stopping all the extracurricular activities, neglecting the kids' appointments and accompanying sarah to hers: it's all about chris keeping the lot of them under his thumb and producing content to pay for his stupid gadgets and vehicles and midlevel marketing schemes. sarah traded an abusive boyfriend, isabelle's father, for an abusive husband, because she didn't understand that falling for the first man who doesn't hit you isn't a guaranteed fix.
Did she have any friends right at the beginning,when they started this journey of YouTube. I hadn’t even thought about her not having friends, we’ll apart from the one ifam she made friends with but she’s not been mentioned for a while

Reactions: 8
And tbh I couldn't care less about lazy I really couldn't because she chose to put it on her children aswell as bring 3 more into it

Christ knows what creepy does.
We all joke and it's funny in many ways but who knows what creepy does and if he wasn't exposed and that 16 year old met him that night he would have slept with her and 16 or not it's borderline rape.

And she knew about it and what did she do she threatened her.

And also had dolls made of her own babies for people to do Christ knows what too then rants online about haters ...she doesn't come across as controlled well unwanted control anyway ... most of the time she enjoys it aslong as she can sit on her arse and shop and couldn't give a Dam about her children

Children come first no matter what

I'm sorry for what you been threw tho
As someone who has experienced a narcissistic ab*ser i agree.I couldn`t see what he was gradually doing to me ,until it became unbearable.However ,if he`d affected anynof my girls he`d have been out. I guess i just assume mum`s are like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As someone who has experienced a narcissistic ab*ser i agree.I couldn`t see what he was gradually doing to me ,until it became unbearable.However ,if he`d affected anynof my girls he`d have been out. I guess i just assume mum`s are like that.
Same here, i was being controlled and didn't realise how much till i was out (he even came to toddler groups with me!) But the moment i realised he had hit my then 10 year old he was out and i was at a lawyer the next day, i thought i still loved him but my kids came first! I only realised when i met my current husband 3 years later that it was never love.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Once a liar always a liar.
The pair of them are so used to lying that barely anything they say is the pure, unadulterated truth. Everything they do and say is skewed in some way, to suit their narrative. Imagine not even being able to display a clock which tells the correct time because it will show you up as a liar and a rubbish parent!

Obviously I don't have a clue about her medical issues but I feel certain that at the very least, some of what she's saying will be embellished with fiction.

We can't be getting the full story considering the fact that she's not really mentioned much about her weight which MUST be causing problems or exacerbating things. That would've made for a more relatable and more clickworthy vlog, talking honestly about how her increased (pre-pregnancy) weight has affected this pregnancy, instead of claiming to have only gone up one dress size!

Reactions: 18
I got this too, untaxed and not mot
It’s definitely taxed and MOT’d. He’s not yet taxed it himself though because you can only tax for 6 or 12 months. That tax is from the previous owner and will now be void as you need to tax yourself as soon as you take ownership of a vehicle regardless of how much tax is remaining.
When the DVLA receive confirmation that the vehicle has been sold the previous owner will receive a refund for any remaining full months of tax - I really hope the previous owners know to send off the log book themselves with details of new ownership as the only thing Chris should have is the green new owner slip. Depending on if Chris actually taxes it himself it will show as either with a new taxed until date or untaxed soon. This should be quite quick - we got our new logbook within a week of purchase recently when we changed our car.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
If it was just Sarah and Chris and no kids then big fat yes I would feel for her but it's a mother's job to protect her children not bring 3 more into it 😡 while she knows her husband likes very very young teens underage in America and unfortunately border line legal in UK she still sits in her fat arse letting her nonce husband hide under his step daughters bed and film them all wearing bikinis then has a bright idea of offering him 3 more to potentially abuse.

I know creepy moans about Sarah shopping but it is way out of control on pointless crap no way would my husband sit back and watch me spend what she does and not say anything at least the drones were for the flog

Reactions: 14
The pair of them are so used to lying that barely anything they say is the pure, unadulterated truth. Everything they do and say is skewed in some way, to suit their narrative. Imagine not even being able to display a clock which tells the correct time because it will show you up as a liar and a rubbish parent!

Obviously I don't have a clue about her medical issues but I feel certain that at the very least, some of what she's saying will be embellished with fiction.

We can't be getting the full story considering the fact that she's not really mentioned much about her weight. That would've made for a more relatable and more clickworthy vlog, talking honestly about how her increased (pre-pregnancy) weight has affected this pregnancy, instead of claiming to have only gone up one dress size!
You know she’s not telling the full truth either because she said her BP is perfect, I don’t believe that for a second looking at the size of her and other signs such as the sausage fingers. If she’d even just said the BP was slightly elevated it would make her story more believable. She probably does have issues with the cyst or a possible prolapse but it will be the other factors that are almost certainly the main contributing factors to a more complicated birth situation.

Reactions: 25
#306 Creepy Was Forced To Buy Back His ****** as Lazy Moans About A Cyst On Her Fanny

Reactions: 8
Creepy and Lazy are desperately trying to cling on to the idea a lifestyle which they wish they had, one they might have been able to achieve before everything came out about Chris. you know, Having plenty of money, going on nice holidays, shopping sprees and vlogging it and getting lots of views. The reality is they are getting more and more like the bargain bucket version of what they are aspiring to be. Trip to B&M car park in a caravan anyone?

They could stop completely and be a ‘normal family’ But they don’t have any other option while YouTube are still paying them just enough to keep going.

With all the children being at home Chris would need to be the bread winner. He could find work but his reputation proceeds him which means he isn’t going to find any job which pays enough to keep them in the manor they have become accustomed to. And with that, they are sacrificing their children’s well being because while their whole lives are shown online they are exposing them and isolating them from society, school and the ability to make friends.

The only choice is to carry on but they can’t even be bothered to treat it like a business, monitor views and do what brings in the highest revenue, they are still fixated on babies, holidays and van trips trying to make that happen 🙄
Here’s hoping YouTube change their policies on family vlogging, there should be stricter rules, when child actors have to have contracts and meet filming times and make sure they’re receiving an education then family bloggers should have to. Hopefully more of this will come to light with the 8 passengers case being current

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did she have any friends right at the beginning,when they started this journey of YouTube. I hadn’t even thought about her not having friends, we’ll apart from the one ifam she made friends with but she’s not been mentioned for a while
Yes she had friends, there was Nikki and the mum of the girl Isla shared a number of birthday parties with. Sarah made a big deal of FaceTiming her when she was pregnant with Jace. Apparently Sarah was supposed to be a bridesmaid but in the end they weren’t even invited to the wedding. There was a bunch of woman from some birth group that had a yearly meet ups.

She took creepy’s side after the allegations came out and any friends that she had disappeared or she fell out with them. Any friends and family they had left they used them to attack Creepy’s victims on twitter.

She choose to stay for an easy life…she would rather have everything done for her, money to shop daily and feel like she’s above everyone else than go back to the life of a single mother with everything to do. When creepy went away skating on a trip, Jane would come over and take the girls to school so she could stay in her bed.

She’s as big a narcissist as he is! For someone who claimed that they only have 3 periods a year she never has any problem with getting pregnant. But then she couldn’t have Ketrina having the same number of kids as her.

They have rinsed this YouTube gig dry, only thing they have left that can bring in a bit of views is to keep breeding. The older girls are aging out and have nothing going on in their lives. IFAM kiddies have growing up and moved on, Xmas and Birthdays are piles of shite. There’s no more holiday vlog airport surprises it’s just pot noodles at the side of a road, driving round for something to vlog or a signal to upload.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Victim or not she's just as bad if not worse than he is.

She choose to stay with him putting her children specially Izzy in a vunrable situation and not only that but brought 3 more innocent lives into it afterwards.

Sorry any abuse victim staying and having more kids with a pedalo looses my sympathy
Exactly. Her being a victim does not excuse the fact that she herself is an abuser. An abuser of children.

She can get fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes she had friends, there was Nikki and the mum of the girl Isla shared a number of birthday parties with. Sarah made a big deal of FaceTiming her when she was pregnant with Jace. Apparently Sarah was supposed to be a bridesmaid but in the end they weren’t even invited to the wedding. There was a bunch of woman from some birth group that had a yearly meet ups.

She took creepy’s side after the allegations came out and any friends that she had disappeared or she fell out with them. Any friends and family they had left they used them to attack Creepy’s victims on twitter.

She choose to stay for an easy life…she would rather have everything done for her, money to shop daily and feel like she’s above everyone else than go back to the life of a single mother with everything to do. When creepy went away skating on a trip, Jane would come over and take the girls to school so she could stay in her bed.

She’s as big a narcissist as he is! For someone who claimed that they only have 3 periods a year she never has any problem with getting pregnant. But then she couldn’t have Ketrina having the same number of kids as her.

They have rinsed this YouTube gig dry, only thing they have left that can bring in a bit of views is to keep breeding. The older girls are aging out and have nothing going on in their lives. IFAM kiddies have growing up and moved on, Xmas and Birthdays are piles of shite. There’s no more holiday vlog airport surprises it’s just pot noodles at the side of a road, driving round for something to vlog or a signal to upload.
Not only took his side but also abused the victims mentally herself 😡

A victim my arse
---
Exactly. Her being a victim does not excuse the fact that she herself is an abuser. An abuser of children.

She can get fucked.
Thank you

There's a line you can't cross you can't abuse others specially children and be a victim

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Here’s hoping YouTube change their policies on family vlogging
I'm also looking forward to their improved policies on unqualified YouTubers spouting medical advice and misinformation etc, which I understand they've been working on.

There have been lots of instances where Lazy and Chris have given harmful advice or shared their denial ideology, going against the WHO. Apparently YouTube will be cracking down on that but we'll see.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is creepy always begging for more children with lazy when he does absolutely duck all with any of them other than use them as human shields.
Because he is technically a 'business man'. A new baby means a year maybe more worth of content from finding out, telling him, telling girls, telling family, gender for them, gender for girls, gender reveal for all, nursery for them, reveal to us, names we might like, pregnancy scare, birth, birth part 2, meeting the girls, meeting prinny, name reveal, nursery name reveal, birth story, first Halloween, first Christmas blah blah blah. THAT my friends is their business plan. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She’s trailblazing folks for women’s fanny boils 👏👏👏👏

sacrificing her vulnerability

if you have a problem please don’t wait for some twit on insta/YouTube to talk about their genitals -see your GP

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.