The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not see her post on Instagram has been taken down? She said she was sharing her news ect today and that shes been worrying all day if she should post about it but shes decided to go ahead as she shares everything! She’s obviously decided not to post the Vlog, So she’s probably recording a new one as we speak
It is still there

Reactions: 3
Did you not see her post on Instagram has been taken down? She said she was sharing her news ect today and that shes been worrying all day if she should post about it but shes decided to go ahead as she shares everything! She’s obviously decided not to post the Vlog, So she’s probably recording a new one as we speak
No she hasn't taken it down, it's still up, same wording too.

It hasn’t been taken down it was on the Ingham family home page. Rather than get advice from her Consultant or midwife she prefers to get her medical advice from a 3rd Year Medical Student.

Lazy our lives and children’s lives will be fine! Unlike you we’re not the ones filming every private detail of our lives for money!! We don’t wake up everyday and have to think what I’m I going to film today! 🤣
B5AA3AE0-A2F7-4D66-8099-887077D43562.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It hasn’t been taken down it was on the Ingham family home page. Rather than get advice from her Consultant or midwife she prefers to get her medical advice from a 3rd Year Medical Student.

Lazy our lives and children’s lives will be fine! Unlike you we’re not the ones filming every private detail of our lives for money!! We don’t wake up everyday and have to think what I’m I going to film today! 🤣
View attachment 2468093
But the problem is Lazy, the fact that Jace needing glasses, Mila having hip problems may or may not be your fault, you haven't helped at all. In fact, it is your fault they've got worse. Let's add Jace and his speech to that. He used to speak quite clearly, now he's behind Mila's age.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The Ingham Family posted:
LATE PREGNANCY HEALTH PROBLEMS.. (36 WEEK UPDATE & NEW CAR SEAT UNBOXING)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Sick
And it's up, I'll wait for the run down from greencow, about to drive home after a hard slog of 8 hours stuck in 9-5 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So basically she’s doing her own urine tests at home and googling her own diagnoses of things

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I asked my partner about this because I have literally no idea so take this with a pinch of salt but this is what he said:

Electrical wiring: The wiring is probably not insulated correctly and is coming in contact with pretty much anything in the engine bay. The engine itself, the alternator, the water pump, the radiator, any of the tubing inside the engine bay. This is dangerous as it could cause a fire.

Agreed :)

Vehicle structure: Sounds like he has done modifications that have compromised the chassis (skeleton of the van) and has drilled holes through the structural integrity of the van (pretty much anything that isn’t the interior of the van itself like under the floor) This can compromise the structure of the van.

Agreed :)

Oil leak: Most likely the head gasket has gone which seals the top and bottom of the engine together, this usually happens to older cars and most people get a new car as it's too expensive to replace or the oil pump has failed.
Not Agreed lol

Anything can leak oil, ie the rocker cover gasket, could 1 for lots of reasons, oil pump failing would seize the engine ;)

Tyres fouling: Either the tires are damaged or past the legal limit or they have rubbed against the wheel arch due to excessive loads on the suspension causing the van to sit lower which is what it most likely is, going at high speeds can cause the tires to pop due to the pressure. Lock to lock means when you turn the steering wheel all the way left or right where it can’t turn anymore that’s where the tires are touching in that position.
Not agreed

Over size wheels and have no room to be able do to a lock to lock like the van was made on the standard wheels/tyres.
Added replies ;)

Reactions: 4
Dr Saz is in the house, diagnosing herself like Quincy M.E and insisting something might be up.

She's so desperate for views and for something to be wrong with one of her kids, it's sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So they've said she has a vaginal cyst, on the outside. But she thinks it's a prolapse of something. She doesn't know what it is, as she filmed that the day before her Gynae appt. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
First 10 mins is a haul. The issue is the cyst has grown and she's convinced the baby can't come out because of the size and location. Why she didn't film this after her next appointment, which was the next day I don't know, we have no conclusion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why is she having a c section
Nah she’s no idea…this is just cancer toe part 2. Apparently her cyst has grown so big it’s blocking the exit for the baby🤣. She hasn’t even see the consultant yet.

She has a blood screw lose that’s for sure, she went to the toilet at her midwife appointment and used one of the urine strips herself after the midwife checked it was fine to try to make out she’s actually sick!! Any quick google search brings up possible UTI with high LEU, but Dr Creepy Ingham knows best!!
A34A1D8F-DF33-4327-B4BF-7064FD96FDFC.jpeg
CFBF7A0D-5DC6-490B-BF63-620D25FFC256.jpeg
97CAAEBA-2FBA-4D92-A89A-E6D0A5F993C8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually have no words if she is trying to self diagnose, it’s literally for clicks when she knows she has an appointment the next day.

Reactions: 19
Why would you buy 0-3 months summer dresses/outfits for a baby born in October? Even her dinky dots wont fit into 0-3 months next July, no friend bought them, she bought them online in the Sainsbury summer sale

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She for sure has a prolapse. And I highly doubt that everyone has said it’s fine. I think she’s downplaying it massively, because she can’t hide it anymore as she might need a c section now.

Reactions: 25
Apparently pregnancy has hit her like a brick wall recently and she's got no energy, is completely exhausted and doing anything is a massive chore.

That's not pregnancy love, that's the weight of knowing your husband is a n and you're married to a selfish waster of a man who's going through a manic period and who doesn't take your feelings into consideration. EVER.

Normally I'd have great sympathy for a woman suffering through that but it's really hard to do with Big Saz as she chose to stay with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.