The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like the lighting of the motivational candle all over again 😂 The sad thing is she really believes she’s an influencer.
She skim reads everything. Nobody, not even a grade 9 English student can read a 600 page book and appreciate the nuance of the content in one day. I wonder if she ever got round to reading “A Little Life”. I’d be interested in her take on it. I expect it was “cuuuuute! Omg so sad”

Reactions: 22
Would Sarah be considered Obese to the medical profession? I'm not really clued up on what is considered obese

Reactions: 8
She skim reads everything. Nobody, not even a grade 9 English student can read a 600 page book and appreciate the nuance of the content in one day. I wonder if she ever got round to reading “A Little Life”. I’d be interested in her take on it. I expect it was “cuuuuute! Omg so sad”
She put on her insta post that she's been to scared to read it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What about Lazy's Herpes? Does Frank have cousins living down south?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What about Lazy's Herpes? Does Frank have cousins living down south?
That's what I'm wondering, if you have an outbreak of herpes they do a C-section because of how dangerous the virus is to newborns. I know she talked about having things drained down there and was very vague about it all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
There’s a snobbery around length of books that’s been around for decades to my knowledge and is silly. The length of a book has nothing to do if a person will like it, it’s the same with covers. I’m reading a book at the moment that I purchased because it was 99p. Thats the only reason and I’m loving it. I read when waiting for appointments and have had loads of people commenting on how pretty it looks! Same goes for genres. I just READ!!

I’ve read short books that have been rubbish and great! Likewise long ones!!

I found and got as a present for a friend of mine and me a copy of the ‘mysteries of uldolpho’ for us to read and discuss (we had both read northanger abbey and she wanted us to do a book club) and she simply looked at the size and went no way. I think she thought it’d be a short book but given the time it was written it wasn’t as all novels then were huge, and, the language could be a challenge as not like we speak today.

If Isabelle had done GCSE English like she claims then she would have been reading books like Dickens which were rarely short (obviously I’m excluding his short works like the short stories/Christmas books and Christmas stories) like ‘great expectations’ (which I did at that level) and done a critique of it.

People change over time too and like different books at different ages. Classic doesn’t mean boring. I know people with classics on bookshelves to show off. It’s pointless.

Is she trying to rebrand as some kind of book influencer?
Totally agree, the length of a book in immaterial it's the contents that make a book. I've read many books over the years, some have been short and great, others not so good, but I can honestly say the last person I'd take advice of is Isabelle Ingham. I'm sorry but apart from that one book, most of her reads are the same. She doesn't seem to have a very wide reading range. Personally I don't enjoy romance novels, much prefer sci fi, or horror, detective but will read anything if I find the blurb interesting enough.

Reactions: 13
Wtf does Izzy influence??? Is this adult actually doing anythink for herself or others ATM ?? Is she staying in day in day out waiting for her mom to flop out baby number 6 and get excited about breastfeeding? What is she actually doing? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
I doubt Isabelle could even explain the plot line of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
If you really do think your fans are important, you don't worry them about your health and then be late with your vlog. We know they are always late anyway but still, it's bad not to give some update.

Reactions: 11
If you really do think your fans are important, you don't worry them about your health and then be late with your vlog. We know they are always late anyway but still, it's bad not to give some update.
The van vlog was bang on 5pm yesterday!

Reactions: 13
They need to hurry up. Strictly's on in half an hour! 😁 💃🕺👯‍♂️

I doubt Isabelle could even explain the plot line of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
She wouldn't even read it. They'd take it back to the shops to demand a refund because it was clearly damaged 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did you not see her post on Instagram has been taken down? She said she was sharing her news ect today and that shes been worrying all day if she should post about it but shes decided to go ahead as she shares everything! She’s obviously decided not to post the Vlog, So she’s probably recording a new one as we speak

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know this is the wrong thread, but they are Ingham friends and all as stupid as each other. Sue Radford, mother of 22, was looking at an item of clothing her daughter had and on it was the Hungry Catterpillar and Sue had no idea what it was or where it was from. How is that possible after 22 children? 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
They need to hurry up. Strictly's on in half an hour! 😁 💃🕺👯‍♂️

She wouldn't even read it. They'd take it back to the shops to demand a refund because it was clearly damaged 😂
I know, my chinese is on its way so this vlog needs to hurry up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She put on her insta post that she's been to scared to read it
I just looked at the plot summary and showed my daughter and she said she’ll stick to reading her current book by Oscar Wilde 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did you not see her post on Instagram has been taken down? She said she was sharing her news ect today and that shes been worrying all day if she should post about it but shes decided to go ahead as she shares everything! She’s obviously decided not to post the Vlog, So she’s probably recording a new one as we speak
It’s still there

Reactions: 4
It's still up, it's on their home page, not her page.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.