The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you bought his van with no checks, then took it for it's MOT why would you pay all that money out to fix it and add modifications like an air con, then say he needs to buy it back? Surely when you had the first MOT done, you would ask for your money or do a lawsuit then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but how can people think that’s ok that Sarah’s opinion clearly has no place in that relationship? What he was doing to her was controlling behaviour in last nights vlog. It’s sad that people don’t actually recognise it as a form of abuse, it’s not a laughing matter though.
I personally think its all an act worh these 2.
She

pretends to.object. for whatever reason.But I actually think.she is.all for his chappy plans.she isn't controlled at all.
You are correct tho
Controlling behaviour is abuse
I just don't believe it's happening here

• Heart
Reactions: 15
PandaMouse has been a detective today.

The Sunday trains from this Sunday shows that trains run from Scunthorpe to Warrington central. That leaves at 11;08. They got off at Warrington central and walked to Warrington bank quarry. They took the 15;36 train ( as shown on the vlog) and went to wigan north western. Wigan has a number of Campervan repair shops. I reckon he never sold the van, just sent it off to repair thanks to the MOT disaster. I am looking to see if any have posted any pictures recently of a van like his. I highly doubt he sold it in the first place. If he did sell it, why did the family make all the repairs etc and then resell in 3 short months claiming it was too small. A buyer unless they were thick as creepy wouldn't buy a small van, repair all the disaster creepy made and then resell cause it was too small. makes no sense
They went Monday to pick up the sprinter and it was sold in May.

They may have put it into a repair place but why Wigan when an ordinary garage near him would be ok.

The best scenario, which many have said is that he had to buy it back or he was gonna get his arse whopped.

eta - It was Sunday - oops, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

They may have put it into a repair place but why Wigan when an ordinary garage near him would be ok.

The best scenario, which many have said is that he had to buy it back or he was gonna get his arse whopped.
It was Sunday he posted the train platform pics wasn't it?

Reactions: 10
Creepy having to buy his the noncemobile back is just such a treat. I mean all us brokies are just weeping into our hands aren't we? Buying back that heap has really shown us matrix/parents basement dwellers who da man is :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait for the next van trip where he has to sleep curled up round the shitter again, maybe this time with Jason sleeping on top of it

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I still think as the only vehicle they’ve got that’s not on finance he’ll do a runner in it in the middle of the night leaving lazy with all the debts and kids

• Sad
Reactions: 28

I'm wondering if he's dealt with the fallout about the MOT failure behind Sarah's back including re-purchasing and repairing it without her knowing. Then created this story that the van has come back up for sale. Sarah doesn't have access to the bank accounts, she wouldn't know.

I hope the person who bought it off Chris hasn't lost out on money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It was Sunday he posted the train platform pics wasn't it?
Oops, I do apologise It was Sunday.

I didn't go back any further than Monday when it was obviously posted again.

Reactions: 7
What is the bets he will use it to take Isabelle and Esme when they go to see that band in january, saves him paying for a hotel

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Eeerm Chris what the duck. When your daughter tells you that she watched edits to make herself sadder you don't smile at her as if that's normal behaviour. That's fucked up. Mind you, it's you that's fucked hwr up isn't it
lol i think this is the most normal thing she's said in ages. when i'm sad i like to watch sad stuff and just wallow in my sadness like a hog in mud. unless she did it to look sadder for the camera, of course, which would be seriously worrisome. so much of that poor kid's life has been a performance.

Reactions: 9
Date tested
23 May 2023
FAIL

Do not drive until repaired (dangerous defects):
  • Electrical wiring likely to touch hot or rotating parts unsafe modifications in engine bay. (4.11 (a) (iii))
Repair immediately (major defects):
  • Vehicle structure modified such that structural rigidity is significantly reduced several holes been cut out under vehicle within 30cm of a mounting from the chassis floor. (6.1.1 (d) (i))
  • Oil leaking excessively from engine whole underbody covered in oil and dripping. (8.4.1 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Front Tyre fouling a part of the vehicle fouling agaisnt wheel arch on lock to lock (5.2.3 (f))
  • Offside Front Tyre fouling a part of the vehicle fouling wheel arch on lock to lock. (5.2.3 (f))

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
He's actually obsessed with anyone not liking him being someone around his age and living with their parents.

I think it's because it's what he's thought his own life could have been like. He hates the thought of getting older so thinks it's an insult and had he not found someone as vulnerable/desperate as Sarah was at the time, he too was probably on track to remain single, unemployed and living with his parents for years to come whilst he watched his more popular brother who he was jealous of.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If the other family decided to upgrade to an RV wouldn't they have known the van was to small for them to begin with...
---
Also...
Why’s he quoting he won’t give up a £20k a month business as I’m guessing he means the YouTube channel - they’ve not made that for ages. Even the accounts show this isn’t the case. He’s so full of s**t it’s unbelievable just to try and act the big man (which he most definitely is not)! That channel is clearly the main source of income to keep selling their kids on a daily basis.

Not an exact figure but those yearly earnings do not match what he’s claiming, maybe that and more in their heyday but I don’t see that being the case now. They certainly aren’t living an annual 6 figure lifestyle that’s for sure!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
He's actually obsessed with anyone not liking him being someone around his age and living with their parents.

I think it's because it's what he's thought his own life could have been like. He hates the thought of getting older so thinks it's an insult and had he not found someone as vulnerable/desperate as Sarah was at the time, he too was probably on track to remain single, unemployed and living with his parents for years to come whilst he watched his more popular brother who he was jealous of.
There's still time for him to end up skint and living in mummy and daddys box room. The way he is going at the moment by scamming people, he is going to end up killing that channel and leaving the whale. Creepy is just the type to duck off, leave her with the kids and do everything he can to get out of paying a penny towards them

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.