The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the useless blob has bought a pony cos of the football sized comment he made
But didn’t he then correct himself saying there’s enough room on the drive? Probably back to #vanlife. Sarah said she thought it was a chapter that was closed or something like that.

Reactions: 16
He is such a romantic "I fell in love with you when I first saw you bent down behind the bar in your frenchies, that's how I knew you were the one" what a horrific image to give us. Later on he tells us he won't turn the camera round because we'd all laugh at Sarah as she is stripped down to her knickers. Oh and then he got her to go through all the draws in Mila and the babies room, go through every corner, even though she is heavily pregnant, all because he thought he lost a specific hat. What a gem of a husband you have Sarah!

He is so manipulative, no matter how many times she says no he keeps going on about buying what I assume is a boat. It's actually sickening to watch as it's emotional abuse.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she’s saying mummy? B I’m sure she still uses mummy, but if not and she was could it be poppy or ruby
I agree. I remember watching this particular clip and I’m almost certain she said “Mummy.”

Reactions: 9
He is such a romantic "I fell in love with you when I first saw you bent down behind the bar in your frenchies, that's how I knew you were the one" what a horrific image to give us. Later on he tells us he won't turn the camera round because we'd all laugh at Sarah as she is stripped down to her knickers. Oh and then he got her to go through all the draws in Mila and the babies room, go through every corner, even though she is heavily pregnant, all because he thought he lost a specific hat. What a gem of a husband you have Sarah!

He is so manipulative, no matter how many times she says no he keeps going on about buying what I assume is a boat. It's actually sickening to watch as it's emotional abuse.
I loved her non reaction to that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it’s a boat like he claimed, why did they get the train? Surely he’d need to car to tow it back?

Reactions: 15
She left because some members were trying to say she was on Chris’s side because she didn’t respond right away.
There’s literally one post I saw that asked are you on their side and that’s what ticked her off and she’s been gone since lol 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
The one where the ice cream man got busted for dealing drugs? Please let it be a Mr Whippymobile. 😂
That would be hilarious. Definitely a full circle moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t it fail the MOT?
Yes, it’s public record that it failed, he had enough clips with the number plate showing when they were in Norway wasn’t hard to find out it failed. It did eventually pass…but he sold it in that unroadworthy condition which failed days after being sold.

Of course someone that they meet once and speak to for 10 minutes automatically becomes their good friends!!

Attachments

Reactions: 39
Creepy is always odd but he was extra odd in that video. They are obviously dragging out Creepy's latest nonsense because they have nothing to film/to distract from whatever is going on behind the scenes/to buy them more time to secretly have the baby.

Tomorrows vlog will be surprising someone with some boring, pointless crap. It looks like he's bought back the DPD van so it will be the usual OTT reactions especially as he claimed they were all crying when it was sold and taken away.

WTF does he mean by Frenchies? I expect it's something creepy knowing him. Why Lazy ever thought he was a suitable person to move in with when she had a young daughter, I'll never know.

Reactions: 28
Pretty sure it was a death trap 🤔
View attachment 2464043
"The fact you claim to know things like that is creepy." This is coming from the family that films the birth of their children and their children's periods starting as well as information about medical issues. They have filmed their children crying in pain. Surely it is creepy that your whole life is accessible to the general public not people claiming to know about your vehicles MOT history. Beggars belief. Such warped ideas on what is normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Maybe they are selling their faux manor and moving back to the previous estate? Although don't know why they would need the train

Reactions: 12
have they said when they will be car shopping for Isabelle? No way would she drive that barbie mobile

Reactions: 10
Is this the reason for all the manic matrix stuff? He was skint already and had to refund whatever they paid for the DPD van and is now in the hole for that as well 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.