The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he would have sold it as seen?
I *think* it was mentioned here before that sold as seen legally has to mean roadworthy, and that thing was not roadworthy. Chris would have bullshitted his way into a sale and they would've only found out when it went in for its MOT

It was mentioned that they were Ifam but I'm not positive on that

Thinking about it some more, was that why when they were away on their overseas trip they were saying how expensive it had been because unexpected things kept going wrong but it was obvious they were hiding something extra?

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Whatever it is it will be for himself and his own gratification because he’s selfish to the bone.

Reactions: 17
Are small claims court records public? That could be interesting. Lodged a claim and he’s given in and bought it back perhaps?

Reactions: 26
If it’s the van that’s comedy gold. I’m assuming the buyer had threatened him with legal proceedings so he’s been forced to refund the buyer with money he’s probably already spent.

I wonder if that’s why he’s manic it’s pushed him over financially.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is this the reason for all the manic matrix stuff? He was skint already and had to refund whatever they paid for the DPD van and is now in the hole for that as well 🍿
The "get rich quick" manic behaviour is definitely because he's skint. He's absolutely shitting himself so is trying anything possible to keep his head above water.

If these things he keeps claiming have been what's kept them "financially free", then why were the websites only just set up this year? Why all of a sudden is he pushing this narrative on everyone? Why is he suddenly acting as if he's rich beyond words, when there's clear evidence that he isn't (his message to Alfie Deyes back when they were really bringing in money, the claim to the council that they didn't have the funds for a privacy screen, taking the girls out of private school because they couldn't afford it but claiming it was because they didn't want to be in school). Why have the water bottles you attempt to flog on Amazon done so poorly, despite being up since May 2022.

None of it is adding up. Everything he claims with this pyramid scheme doesn't add up. He's not been successful with anything. He's skint and he's panicking.

Screenshot_20230921_192205.jpg

Screenshot_20230921_191510.jpg

Screenshot_20230921_191051.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Ingham Family posted:
SARAH: "I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN LIVE THIS LIFE ANYMORE!" (MAYBE THIS WAS TOO MUCH!) 😱
View attachment 2463867
YouTube
You disgust me. You chose your life Sarah. If you don’t bloody like then then grow up and go get a damn job. A proper one. You chose to have another baby and then refused to take care of yourself. You chose to have another baby, when you were clearly too unhealthy to do so. You chose to travel across ‘europe’ When pregnant instead of taking care of yourself, ignoring the necessary medications and medical advice and appointments and for what? To stuff your face with haribo and bloody spar spuds. Now you’re seeing consequences you’re whining about it. Tough. Your fault no one else’s.

Some of us have zero control over our circumstances. None whatsoever. Barely have a life and you, you lazy witch disappear off on pointless boring trips all over Europe for weeks/months on end lazing around doing nothing.

Maybe if you had anyone else in your bloody lives you’d realise the realities of the real world, people are really suffering right now and you’re there whining. Get over yourself.

That goes for that pathetic useless lump you’re married to as well.

😡

Yes I’m pages behind, yes I’m sure others have commented too but I don’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok, seems like it's confirmed via YouTube that the van indeed is back 😂 😂 👏

So that vlog was all a sham. Chris is broke and he's having a breakdown. Sarah is married to Chris Ingham, has a vaginal prolapse and is about to have a c-section with her sixth child and has a life built on sand but still goes along with it. And they wonder why we're so invested (I was trying to watch Wilderness but gave up) 🤦‍♀️

Keep on winning, Chris!
wonder if this is why they came home early from holiday like they were told to pick it up and refund by sunday or they’d be reported

Reactions: 32
With the girls saying it was Friday, I went back onto Flight radar play back and I will take it back, they do appear to have left on the Thursday and not the Friday (if it was Thursday he hasn’t seen more than one spitfire but he would have seen the light aircraft he mentioned on this day as lots were flying over). I’m sure I didn’t see this when looking the other day but I think I was tracking a different spitfire reg.

I think he’s fucked up again when editing - the girls obviously filmed the night time segment Friday night and he’s only found it when editing the vlog that went up today (which would have been Saturdays footage?) 🤣 In his efforts to try and spread the footage across two days he’s also messed up because last night he said that the vlog today would show his ‘big adventure’ (baby waby on her way or here is she Chris?)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Regarding what the end of the vlog showed - Esme recognised whatever it was they were buying immediately so it can’t be anything else apart from the van or maybe Sarah’s pink mini if that’s been thrown into the ring. He was far too giddy about it though so I’m going with Sprinter van

Reactions: 15
How is he going to explain the sprinter van being back, if it is indeed back? How...

Just checked MOT and it is roadworthy again apparently. I'm baffled as to how, after the things written on the MOT, it is completely road worthy again... Without even a single advisory... 🚩

Reactions: 19
Thats probably why he took his 14 and 11 year old protection kids with him , to protect him on the train and from the unhappy purchaser of the DPD van .

Reactions: 25
The "get rich quick" manic behaviour is definitely because he's skint. He's absolutely shitting himself so is trying anything possible to keep his head above water.

If these things he keeps claiming have been what's kept them "financially free", then why were the websites only just set up this year? Why all of a sudden is he pushing this narrative on everyone? Why is he suddenly acting as if he's rich beyond words, when there's clear evidence that he isn't (his message to Alfie Deyes back when they were really bringing in money, the claim to the council that they didn't have the funds for a privacy screen, taking the girls out of private school because they couldn't afford it but claiming it was because they didn't want to be in school). Why have the water bottles you attempt to flog on Amazon done so poorly, despite being up since May 2022.

None of it is adding up. Everything he claims with this pyramid scheme doesn't add up. He's not been successful with anything. He's skint and he's panicking.

View attachment 2464208
View attachment 2464209
View attachment 2464210
He’s definitely drowning. I bet she doesn’t have a clue either.
He will probably make a huge deal about how he’s going to have to put right all these things with the death trap and claim it’s all the previous owners fault. He’ll talk to it like it’s his wife and be all “there, there, let’s get you right again” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chris is deflecting so much. Life is obviously falling apart.
18th birthday flopped. Views through the floor and no one cares about the impending birth. YouTube has moved on. People won’t like him supporting Andrew Tate and Brand - an appalling stance as a father of 5 girls!
something going on behind the scenes, is it HMRC investigating all the money you claim to earn - I couldn’t possibly say 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.