The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentally ill, that’s all I’ve got to say on the matter.
its the kids I feel sorry for getting dragged into his crackpot schemes and manic episodes with not one person daring to stage an intervention

Reactions: 27
Given than lazy is so infatuated with buying all these knitted/crocheted things, I’m surprised crochet obsessed Esme hasn’t made a cardigan for the baby…oh wait, that was just another obsession which was dropped quicker than you could say ‘mingham’

Reactions: 29
If it's the old van then that all must be an act and they've had to take it back.
Something's defo up if they have. They know they didnt fit in it, so why bother with an extra person on the way

Reactions: 15
I think it’s the old sprinter van he’s buying back because he said it’s fate and at auction, she’s an absolute mug to allow it, he badgered her into having another baby and now has no interest in it at all he’s now on to his next want want want the next thing, he’s an immature prick and needs to grow up and she needs to kick his arse out the door 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sure we’ll be doing just right thanks Chris.at least we can sleep happy knowing we’ve not thrown £500 down the drain.

Your a fool if you think people don’t realise the scam you are trying to sell, you only have to do a quick internet search to tell people all they need to know. The only people sadly buying into this are those stupid idiots who continue to follow you guys as fans - they’ll soon realise and in the long run you will lose out when they realise there is nothing to be gained from any of this 🤡

View attachment 2463721
What an absolute 🤡🤡🤡 he might has well have invested in an Avon sellers starter kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iv just seen the title of today's video and after watching Amy dowden have to shave her hair so she feels in control of her cancer these two absolute 🔔 ends just really wind me up!!! Get out of that selfish, thinking your so hard done to bubble and realise the real world where people have REAL problems 😡😡 sorry for the rant guys x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Didn’t they take a train to go collect whatever it is… so surely it must be soemthing he can drive back?

Reactions: 20
Do we still think this was Isla saying the name? If it is, it doesn’t look like any of the above. She could’ve been stopped halfway through saying it and it might not be the whole name, or they’ve changed the name altogether. Either way, we will find out soon enough. It would be hilarious if it was Ottilie. Lol I’m sorry i really don’t like the name 🙈
I think she’s saying mummy? B I’m sure she still uses mummy, but if not and she was could it be poppy or ruby

Reactions: 10
God he’s like a child.

He badgered her to have another child, got his way, kept on about going away when she’s been heavily pregnant and again got his way and now what ever disaster he has thought up next!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Didn’t they take a train to go collect whatever it is… so surely it must be soemthing he can drive back?
yeah that is what I thought also and it looked like they said sprinter van bet he sold it for loads it failed MOT now he buying it back loads cheaper, shows though how weak Sarah is unless of course we dont see what goes on behind closed doors

Reactions: 18
I don't think they have shown that he actually brought it back with him. The clip of the girls at the end wasn't where they live so they could have looked at it anywhere and then went back home on the train.

I know the girls like to overreact about everything but would they really have that reaction if seeing the van again or even recognise that it's the same one just from a glance?

Whatever it is it will turn out to be a terrible idea especially when they are about to have another baby.

Reactions: 17
If only she’d done something more productive with her life she could’ve learned to knit and made that cardy herself. It’s pretty basic. Even the lettering on the back is just finger knitting sewn on after
Absolutely spot on. My nannnnnahhhh (wasn’t called Jean) taught the grandkids how to knit, crochetttttte, sew, cook, bake and pickle. I’m so grateful. That I can pass these skills to future generations is a gift from my nannnnnahhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I said van. He took the train so had to be something that needed driving back. I think the mobile home is too much for him to handle. Can’t wait to see how he adapts it to fit 8 😬😬 knobhead!

Where has @Mumoffourgirls gone …. I am curious as to why she said something about them already having whatever it is Chris collected and that it was inside, then just disappeared and said no more 🤷🏼‍♀️
She left because some members were trying to say she was on Chris’s side because she didn’t respond right away.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I think it's the old van they already sold. Only he would be stupid enough to buy it back.
I thought this too - he mentioned coming full circle and at the end the ginger one said something about “when you see it” maybe something they had before?

Reactions: 11
I think it’s the old sprinter van he’s buying back because he said it’s fate and at auction, she’s an absolute mug to allow it, he badgered her into having another baby and now has no interest in it at all he’s now on to his next want want want the next thing, he’s an immature prick and needs to grow up and she needs to kick his arse out the door 😡😡😡
There is no way they can fit another person in that van, he is insane and clearly delusional

I'll briefly pop into the name chat.

I think it will be a straightforward four letter name that they'll use day to day but the official name will be frilled up by Lazy adding Elle/Ellie/Belle to the end of it.
It will end up being some overcomplicated mouthful but luckily she can be known as the shortened version.
Until Mila I thought they’d copy the vowel starting names for the girls. Still think anything like Ophelia has too many syllables and Ottilie in Yorkshire accents, even west or south still sound like you’re saying otley.

• Haha
She left because some members were trying to say she was on Chris’s side because she didn’t respond right away.
I think it was because she wanted to keep everyone hanging, and it annoyed a few people. But there could have been reasons she wasn’t saying straight away, perhaps she wasn’t sure whatever it is, is actually theirs?
---
I’m disappointed it wasn’t bailiffs 🤣😂 oh well, maybe one day! 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whatever it is, it's not a car for Isabelle. Toy first for Creepy.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.