The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its for sure a sprinter van even watching his mouth saying it when they mute its the same - wonder if its the old one lol

Reactions: 14
It sounds like he’s having bipolar episodes got all the symptoms right there!
They will be sitting in a bush ranting about how he's not bipolar as they have never been to the South Pole, only the North Pole and the trolls are targeting him, so buy his investment business to prove the trolls wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He needs another van so he can waste time ripping everything out and putting it back in very badly. He knows they can't go away right now or for a bit after the baby, especially if they are on health visitor or social services radar and if Sarah has potential health problems and follow up appointments.

He won't stay at home doing normal father things like actually looking after his children, he will want the excuse of going outside to the van to "work".

If they do get a boat it will sit in their scrapyard of a garden because they won't use it, but at least he can play in it on the drive whilst on Instagram to show how much money he has

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How she can sit there and just laugh at him beats me if my husband kept on and on like that he be told to STFU not buying it simple as - mind you if mine had done what hers has he wouldnt even be my husband no more lol - notice he is cutting videos short now with come back tomorrow crap to entice viewers lol

Reactions: 30
He made a comment in relation to the garden so must be something that can go in there…

Horse box and pony…Surely not with them away all the time?

Reactions: 12
My guess is a quad bike and they’re going to drive the neighbours crazy with the noise in the garden

Reactions: 8
Where has @Mumoffourgirls gone …. I am curious as to why she said something about them already having whatever it is Chris collected and that it was inside, then just disappeared and said no more 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Where has @Mumoffourgirls gone …. I am curious as to why she said something about them already having whatever it is Chris collected and that it was inside, then just disappeared and said no more 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lots of posts were deleted by moderator's on this which is why it won't make any sense. I suspect your post will go the same way as it's off topic chat.

But to bring this back on topic 😬👀 I honestly cannot believe she has sorted those nappies out AGAIN. She has 4 children at home, a toddler and a reception aged child in that, HOW has she got time to piss about rearranging nappies. Noticed Mila singing to her and she didn't say a word to her, just ignored her! Mum of the year!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I think it's the old van they already sold. Only he would be stupid enough to buy it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With Chris saying it’s come full circle, it makes sense that they’re buying something back they had before.

Reactions: 23
I think it's the old van they already sold. Only he would be stupid enough to buy it back.
Well at least it would be road legal now and not a death trap although we all know that wouldn't last for long.

The reason he buys all these 'things' is to make himself feel important but also so on his accounts he can have a whacking great figure in the 'assests' or whatever it's called section. It makes him look like he has money when in reality it's all depreciating and bought with loans!

Reactions: 19
If it's the old van then that all must be an act and they've had to take it back, but it's the Inghams so it never makes sense

It did all look a bit scripted in the baby's room.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.