The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the not-so-secret fan group.

Knock yourselves out 🤣
Izzy is ‘hilarious’, Chris is so loyal and considerate of Sarah’s feelings, and they definitely got a boat 🤣

I think my favorite is the one I marked in red - on guesses of what the secret mission was. ‘Baby Waybe’.

Solid evidence of just how intellectually comprised these folks are - the kind that trust Chris, look up to him, and save their hard earned cash, or state benefits to buy any crap that super duper salesman Chris is peddling.

One only has to look at their ever decreasing fan base to understand just how pathetically low rent they are.
The poorly put together wording, spelling errors, adulation and sadly, just like Creepy, most are ‘brokies’.

Not a single person of note shows any interest.
Who are these people?

Reactions: 13
Oh bloody hell. Now in my head I've got that old John Denver song playing...."You fill up my eeeeeeeexit.....like a blight in my lady forest...."

I do sincerely hope she's just overreacting and it's nothing serious though.
you literally are one of the funniest people on here! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I was a long time in labour with my first and he begun to show signs of distress so they nentioned a c-section; I remember thinking that I didn't care if they cut me open from the neck down I just wanted my baby here.
If she had any maternal feeling she wouldn't care, she would just want the child here safe but it's not about that, is it?
It's about pushing out another feral, uneducated cash cow so you and that freak husband don't have to face the reality of how boring and irrelevant you are and so you don't have to explain to the kids you do have that they're just ordinary people with a camera in their face 24/7 and not famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If she was such a victim why would she happily put her kids at risk? Why wouldn’t she be more protective? She’s as bad as he is. The only victims are those children & pets.
I can see why some victims stays if the think or know they are protecting the children however lazy has offered or sacrificed hers up on a plate ...she might be stupid but she's not blind she sees the vlogs she sees how he acts with Izzy.

There are so many victim mothers out there that are still in prison that was abused mentally by their husbands Andrea Yates for one but people are not expected to feel any sympathy for what they do and why should they??? 1 comment on here tried to make me feel like I'm wrong for thinking lazy is as bad as he is!!! Why? Why the hell should I? I work! I look after my children properly and if I thought my husband was a nonce absolutely no way would I stay with him because children come first and I guarantee lt 100% to think lots of mothers wouldn't is stupid....yes some fall for it but they still protect the children because if they don't they are just as bad imo

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she was such a victim why would she happily put her kids at risk? Why wouldn’t she be more protective? She’s as bad as he is. The only victims are those children & pets.
Because she is scared to do it on her own? Because he has threatened she'll never see the children again? There are an infinite number of ways a man can make a mum give up her autonomy to make rational decisions. She likely thinks she has to just get through each day, doing as she's told and things will be fine eventually. Thinking back to that 2 minute vlog when the allegations came out, she looked petrified and although I couldn't see it until now, nothing she has done since has shown any autonomy. Even her shopping sprees are frantic as if she is waiting to get caught.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s a snobbery around length of books that’s been around for decades to my knowledge and is silly. The length of a book has nothing to do if a person will like it, it’s the same with covers. I’m reading a book at the moment that I purchased because it was 99p. Thats the only reason and I’m loving it. I read when waiting for appointments and have had loads of people commenting on how pretty it looks! Same goes for genres. I just READ!!

I’ve read short books that have been rubbish and great! Likewise long ones!!

I found and got as a present for a friend of mine and me a copy of the ‘mysteries of uldolpho’ for us to read and discuss (we had both read northanger abbey and she wanted us to do a book club) and she simply looked at the size and went no way. I think she thought it’d be a short book but given the time it was written it wasn’t as all novels then were huge, and, the language could be a challenge as not like we speak today.

If Isabelle had done GCSE English like she claims then she would have been reading books like Dickens which were rarely short (obviously I’m excluding his short works like the short stories/Christmas books and Christmas stories) like ‘great expectations’ (which I did at that level) and done a critique of it.

People change over time too and like different books at different ages. Classic doesn’t mean boring. I know people with classics on bookshelves to show off. It’s pointless.

Is she trying to rebrand as some kind of book influencer?
It's been suggested to her. What is she going to say when she reviews books other than it is SO good, it's cute or it's scary'?

Reactions: 16
Who in their right mind discusses their personal gynae problems on the family channel
Just shows she has no friends and family to confide in
I could never watch that vlog reading the description on here has truly put me off my breakfast

Reactions: 35
I've also been here from the ver beginning one of my first comments on here was "I wonder if lazy is a victim" " did she know about It all and is he manipulating her" and Jesus was I jumped on 🤣 I got told to take a step back and watch and if I want to believe a word lazy says to basically get of here and become an ifam 🤣 I watch for years and since then it's gotten 1000 times worse and I've watched lazy abuse so many people ....she is a nonce supporter and enabler I don't think she was manipulated to go visit her nonce brother

Reactions: 22
I have no doubt that Sarah is a victim and Chris is manipulative and controlling. He has them all right where he wants them with no contact with anyone else and reliant on him for everything.

I think people who have been in an abusive relationship themselves will naturally be more sympathetic of Sarah, but there are others like myself who have witnessed the abusive relationships from the children's point of view and they are the only ones who have NO choice in any of it. It is never going to be an easy decision to leave the relationship, but ultimately she can whereas the children can't. As difficult as it is she does have the responsibility to keep them safe and she doesn't do that.

My mum still believes that every decision she made was for the best at the time, me and my brothers disagree and see that many of those decisions were wrong. It isn't something we talk about with her anymore, on the surface we get on well, I love my mum and fully accept she was a victim and thought she was doing best, but at the same time I know she had choices to make and didn't make the best ones. This meant that she suffered but so did we, and we didn't make those choices in the first place.

The Ingham children actually do have their lives put at risk with the things they do, even whilst surviving their lives are ruined from the choices they have made. Sarah is isolated now, but she wasn't when she made the decision to move Chris in after a week, and he didn't have such a hold over her that she felt she had no option. She was close to family and friends. She didn't put Isabelle first then, she never has and never will consider her children.

I'm not saying she deserves it. People can make mistakes and that doesn't mean she deliberately set out to have children living in this situation, but she's also the only one that can get them out of it and I will blame her for that equally with Chris.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I think Creepy and Lazy are hoping that people will leave comments and messages about the vlog saying things like ‘I had a cyst and didn’t have any problems giving birth, it will all be fine, you won’t need to have a c-section’. Rather than trusting the medical professionals’ advice.
A c-section may well be the safest option for both Lazy and the baby. That should be their priority, not how the recovery time might impact on Creepy’s latest travel plans.

Reactions: 25
I've also been here from the ver beginning one of my first comments on here was "I wonder if lazy is a victim" " did she know about It all and is he manipulating her" and Jesus was I jumped on 🤣 I got told to take a step back and watch and if I want to believe a word lazy says to basically get of here and become an ifam 🤣 I watch for years and since then it's gotten 1000 times worse and I've watched lazy abuse so many people ....she is a nonce supporter and enabler I don't think she was manipulated to go visit her nonce brother
I’m not buying she’s a victim, that’s my opinion and it’s allowed as much as those who believe she is.

• Heart
I’m not a family fizz viewer but I remember the inghams in their heyday and they were both in competition for the most popular British family with very similar content and viewing figures
.fast forward and the fizzers are still living the high life with luxury trips and high end shopping all the while the Minghams are SHEIN shopping and crammed into a tin Sharon’s a bag of chips and all because of the Creep Sarah was mad to have stayed with him.

Reactions: 18
Because she is scared to do it on her own? Because he has threatened she'll never see the children again? There are an infinite number of ways a man can make a mum give up her autonomy to make rational decisions. She likely thinks she has to just get through each day, doing as she's told and things will be fine eventually. Thinking back to that 2 minute vlog when the allegations came out, she looked petrified and although I couldn't see it until now, nothing she has done since has shown any autonomy. Even her shopping sprees are frantic as if she is waiting to get caught.
Petrified of him or that their channel could be over? So many perspectives I guess, but mine is they all like to play up to the camera and put on a show.

I'm not going of the control sense of it.
If she is then no I don't think she deserves it.
Does she deserve cancer? Absolutely not
Does she deserve kids taken off her? Absolutely.
Does she deserve prison with her nonce husband? Yes

Because its not about the control it's about protecting them kids.

You must all by now watch pe*os exposed online you see there wives reactions when they find out! But a year down the line when they are exposed again and their wives are still standing by them when they have young daughters do you still think " poor thing she's controlled"?

I doubt it

If you are at a caravan park and you find out creepy Ingham has been sending your 16yr old messages to go skinny dipping and you also find out that this has happened before but his wife stayed with him and had more children
Would you still think "she must be controlled I feel for her"?

If you do then fine but I have every right to be angry at the pair of them and I can also say that from experience as I myself was abused and the wife did nothing because he was the dominant one and she was scared and they were old ....I didn't deserve it I was the innocent one not his poor poor wife and they luckly didn't have children and done 90% of the tit lazy and creepy has done

• Sad
Reactions: 22
If Sarah is struggling as much as she claims why is Chris or the older children not helping put shopping away instead of rushing across country buying back the DPD van 🤦‍♀️ wonder who the “friend “ is who sent the parcel for baby girl? One the ifam do we think from the Facebook group 🤔

Goood morning tatties!
just checking in on how all of our vaginas are today?!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know this is the wrong thread, but they are Ingham friends and all as stupid as each other. Sue Radford, mother of 22, was looking at an item of clothing her daughter had and on it was the Hungry Catterpillar and Sue had no idea what it was or where it was from. How is that possible after 22 children? 😱
Sue radford is mentally backwards tho

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.