The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they still run tests for STD’s chlamydia, Aids etc on pregnant women , as a means of identifying and helping women with no symptoms , or maybe that was just a trial in my area years ago ?

Maybe the blank look the Consultant gave the nurse was as a response of what to say in front of the husband or maybe he just couldn't believe how stupid Sarah and Dr Chris were !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my, what a dreadful bald patch 😱 I can’t make out anything else it could be! Maybe wearing a beanie 24/7 has rubbed his hair away, a bit like a baby when they’re laying down so much and lose the hair on the back of their heads. Or, most likely, his beanie is so stinky rotten that all the germs inside it have eaten away at the hair 😂
I couldn’t quite see properly earlier but that’s the best thing that could ever happen if it’s definitely balding - it can’t be anything else 🤣 I wonder if he noticed when editing but even funnier is if he’s not aware of the hair loss at all and no one in the family have bothered to mention it to him either 🤣 That’s got to be down to wearing the same grubby beanies constantly surely?! Serves the stupid little gnome right.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As I said earlier in this thread, she’s not the perfect victim, not all victims of abuse illicit sympathy on the face of it. Still victims though. You can see that she’s so gas lit she doesn’t know whether she’s coming or going half the time. Having to ask Izzy what she thought about this van after he’d recruited Esme to pressure her as well. The emotional abuse is real and it impacts every part of the family dynamic. He coerces her and gets his mother and his eldest daughter to help him. He’s absolutely disgusting and we don’t even see the half of it
Oh he is a disgusting piece of tit no doubt about it. I just cannot get over the fact she has put her young vulnerable children in dangerous positions and doesn’t see anything wrong with this. I’ve been the child where my father was physically and emotionally abusive to my mother. my mother is not perfect at all and has her faults in parenting some of which has still affected to this day however my mother would never have put me in positions that Sarah does with kids. My mother would take being screamed at to make sure I was never in danger.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't think she is

However it's not just about abusive relationship Christopher Ingham is a nonce
A lazy knew exactly what he did because she wrote in a msg (not sure who it was too) in sure @Neck lace has it stashed away in her Ingham memories 🤣 also police reports ...so how can she sit there look at her 3 beautiful daughters and think "I can't leave" no matter What?" so no matter if her daughter's are being abused or now 5 daughters and a son .... she should have took her children in the night and went to the police.

Creep is controling no doubt about it but been a pe*o is on a whole new level

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
All that to tell about a boil in her bush 😩
[/QU
In fairness to her I wouldn’t advise someone did that and it could cause more problems, it’s sounds like a prolapse that she will either need an op, a ring fitted or worse case a hysterectomy. I can’t believe she has continued to have babies meaning it is only going to get worse.
Or vaginal varicose veins
---
I reckon she’s got a Gartner Duct Cyst, hence why she needs an MRI. If she’d have had that and not been swayed by that head husband of hers, because we all know it’s him, then she’d know by now. I don‘t understand why she’s left it this long to worry about her birth plan though, it won’t have concealed her entrance overnight. They should never have gone to Devon, instead they should have sorted her health for the baby’s sake.
Or a Bartholin cyst

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't think she is

However it's not just about abusive relationship Christopher Ingham is a nonce
A lazy knew exactly what he did because she wrote in a msg (not sure who it was too) in sure @Neck lace has it stashed away in her Ingham memories 🤣 also police reports ...so how can she sit there look at her 3 beautiful daughters and think "I can't leave" no matter What?" so no matter if her daughter's are being abused or now 5 daughters and a son .... she should have took her children in the night and went to the police.

Creep is controling no doubt about it but been a pe*o is on a whole new level
I clearly remember the night when those messages all came out from Postman Pat aka Nikki because I was away at a family event and needed to get up early the following morning. Tattle ruined those plans. I was convinced the hotel was haunted too as it had a creepy vibe. Was about to finally go to bed when more stuff came out. Mad times. I had to keep going to hide in the loo to the next day to keep up the next day too. People must’ve wondered if I had tummy trouble. 😂
4AB866A5-58E4-4364-ADF7-5126EF150CDD.jpeg

Also found this gem on my trip back down memory lane. twit. They must’ve put on 5 stone minimum between them since this was taken.
1EB87A49-CF2D-4CF9-BFF2-E4299D8F2D9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I clearly remember the night when those messages all came out from Postman Pat aka Nikki because I was away at a family event and needed to get up early the following morning. Tattle ruined those plans. I was convinced the hotel was haunted too as it had a creepy vibe. Was about to finally go to bed when more stuff came out. Mad times. I had to keep going to hide in the loo to the next day to keep up the next day too. People must’ve wondered if I had tummy trouble. 😂
View attachment 2468876

Also found this gem on my trip back down memory lane. twit. They must’ve put on 5 stone minimum between them since this was taken.
View attachment 2468871
Tbh you are the only person in here that watches in depth vlogs about them day in day out .... do you think she's been abused? Controlled (not wanted) if any one of us thought so no matter what .... it would be you

Reactions: 7
Silly cow. Newsflash Carol, he isn't going to fxck you. You aren't his type. You're about 30 years too old.

Screenshot_20230924_022221_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
sarah traded an abusive boyfriend, isabelle's father, for an abusive husband, because she didn't understand that falling for the first man who doesn't hit you isn't a guaranteed fix.
Curious to know if you're just taking Sarah's word about the allegedly abusive boyfriend or you actually know that her allegations were based on truth.

Reactions: 10
If she was such a victim why would she happily put her kids at risk? Why wouldn’t she be more protective? She’s as bad as he is. The only victims are those children & pets.

Reactions: 15
It really confuses me who their intended audience are. One minute the children are doing shein hauls, next minute Sarah is disclosing all her downstairs medical issues that not even an adult wants to hear about.

#306 Keep your prolapse to yourself, Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Nobody will ever know exactly what happens in that household when the camera is off, I go from feeling she is under the thumb and easily manipulated to she's just as bad as him, one thing can't be denied tho, he has total control of the money and hates it when she spends money cos then it's less for him to spend on his crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a poor excuse to not want a c section oh I don’t want to know my baby birthday 🙄 more like u got a super dooper trip planned with click bait titles u don’t want to miss

• Heart
Reactions: 33
From the not-so-secret fan group.

Knock yourselves out 🤣
Izzy is ‘hilarious’, Chris is so loyal and considerate of Sarah’s feelings, and they definitely got a boat 🤣

I think my favorite is the one I marked in red - on guesses of what the secret mission was. ‘Baby Waybe’.

Solid evidence of just how intellectually comprised these folks are - the kind that trust Chris, look up to him, and save their hard earned cash, or state benefits to buy any crap that super duper salesman Chris is peddling.

One only has to look at their ever decreasing fan base to understand just how pathetically low rent they are.
The poorly put together wording, spelling errors, adulation and sadly, just like Creepy, most are ‘brokies’.

Not a single person of note shows any interest.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I couldn’t quite see properly earlier but that’s the best thing that could ever happen if it’s definitely balding - it can’t be anything else 🤣 I wonder if he noticed when editing but even funnier is if he’s not aware of the hair loss at all and no one in the family have bothered to mention it to him either 🤣 That’s got to be down to wearing the same grubby beanies constantly surely?! Serves the stupid little gnome right.
If you look closely at the pictures you can see the same 'balding' on Mila. Sadly I think it's just the way the light is reflecting of his greasy bonce making it look like there is no hair there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I just don't get her mentality, she thinks it's good to talk about all this stuff and doesn't hide that away from her family etc but who is she to decide that everyone else should hear the information? It's like she wants to take the decision out of my hands in terms of what my kids know and don't know.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.