The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she has sounds like what my friend has and that was a prolapse. The fact of the matter is that Sarah is not only a lot older but a very lot heavier this time round than any of her other pregnancies. Her pelvic floor has collapsed and a longer recovery time is to be expected in her condition. She’s like an Old vintage Ford Fiesta that’s been thrashed about for years, she’s knackered and her engine is done 😂😂 I didn’t really want to hear about her fanny Frank 😂 And anyone else wonder why she didn’t mention the ring that had been inserted to hold everything in. Has she forgotten about it and is it destined to hold Sarah Inghams fanny in place forever until it’s swallowed whole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Victim or not she's just as bad if not worse than he is.

She choose to stay with him putting her children specially Izzy in a vunrable situation and not only that but brought 3 more innocent lives into it afterwards.

Sorry any abuse victim staying and having more kids with a pedalo looses my sympathy
But that’s how coercive abuse works. Want to know how I know? Personal experience
I really dislike Sarah Ingham for multiple reasons BUT I cannot say it’s ok for her to be emotionally abused by her husband anymore than I would say it would be ok for someone to be raped because I don’t like them. I would’ve been devastated if someone who didn’t like me had said I asked for it or deserved it because I didn’t get out quicker. Abuse is abuse and we, as a society really need to be better at recognising it based on what it is and not who is victim to it and whether they’re worthy of empathy

• Heart
Reactions: 51
the only reason she's sharing this with their entire audience is that she doesn't have any female friends to talk to about this kind of thing, the way the rest of us might. her dirtbag husband has successfully isolated her from just about everyone who could notice something amiss and intervene, just like they have isolated their kids, and gaslit her into playing right along. the constant travel, the financial abuse and control, keeping the kids out of school, stopping all the extracurricular activities, neglecting the kids' appointments and accompanying sarah to hers: it's all about chris keeping the lot of them under his thumb and producing content to pay for his stupid gadgets and vehicles and midlevel marketing schemes. sarah traded an abusive boyfriend, isabelle's father, for an abusive husband, because she didn't understand that falling for the first man who doesn't hit you isn't a guaranteed fix.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
But that’s how coercive abuse works. Want to know how I know? Personal experience
I really dislike Sarah Ingham for multiple reasons BUT I cannot say it’s ok for her to be emotionally abused by her husband anymore than I would say it would be ok for someone to be raped because I don’t like them. I would’ve been devastated if someone who didn’t like me had said I asked for it or deserved it because I didn’t get out quicker. Abuse is abuse and we, as a society really need to be better at recognising it based on what it is and not who is victim to it and whether they’re worthy of empathy
I'm really sorry to hear that you've been through this, I wanted to say how much I appreciate your support in these threads for victims, you're very well spoken and your insights are valued ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's totally different let's just say we find out that Izzy was r*ped every night as a child do we not hold Sarah accountable for what she knew and decided to stay with???
When it comes to children there should be no messing about ....its not about the victim anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is creepy always begging for more children with lazy when he does absolutely duck all with any of them other than use them as human shields.
I know logically it's because he likes the "image" of being the patriarch of his own little growing tribe. He sees the kids as building up his image of a strong, G traveller in the same way that the DPD van or a boat would. Still, even knowing this I do scratch my head about it. He does nothing with the kids he does have. When was the last time he spent quality one-on-one time with Isla?

Reactions: 20
It's totally different let's just say we find out that Izzy was r*ped every night as a child do we not hold Sarah accountable for what she knew and decided to stay with???
When it comes to children there should be no messing about ....its not about the victim anymore
Sarah is as much a victim a the children. I am astounded at myself for such a U turn in the last 2 days. Everything makes sense when you see just how gaslit she is. I no longer blame her for anything. Chris is not only a groomer but a domestic abuser too.
She hasn't chosen any of this. She is under his thumb completely

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And tbh I couldn't care less about lazy I really couldn't because she chose to put it on her children aswell as bring 3 more into it

Christ knows what creepy does.
We all joke and it's funny in many ways but who knows what creepy does and if he wasn't exposed and that 16 year old met him that night he would have slept with her and 16 or not it's borderline rape.

And she knew about it and what did she do she threatened her.

And also had dolls made of her own babies for people to do Christ knows what too then rants online about haters ...she doesn't come across as controlled well unwanted control anyway ... most of the time she enjoys it aslong as she can sit on her arse and shop and couldn't give a Dam about her children

Children come first no matter what

I'm sorry for what you been threw tho

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Was thinking back to his tik tok rant after seeing that arrogant pose of his on his latest instareel - what does he think he looks like 🤢

The vlog where they said they showed footage from the day the van sold was the 31st May, they were a few days behind at this point. The failed MOT took place on the 23rd May. That week the guy would have took for an MOT was the week the holiday footage was put up of their trip to Turkey and I think we realised at the time they weren’t too far ahead. It seems highly likely they sold the van and booked the holiday almost immediately to ‘run away’ & he’s been running ever since with caravan holidays, RV trip to Europe & then the two weeks in Devon.

There is no chance at all that the buyers decided to do the renovations they supposedly did before the MOT was done, it just doesn’t make any sense for them to do so. They’ve had that MOT done at the earliest time available because it wasn’t due to expire until July 4th.

I think the aircon must’ve been installed during repairs or shortly after - I expect they started off chasing him for recovery of expenses for having to fix those issues on the MOT & maybe at the time they did try and make best of a bad situation and try and use the van.

I’d say after that, it’s almost guaranteed that they stumbled across other issues. These are probably issues that wouldn’t have been covered by an MOT check for them to have preservered like they have done to get him to take the van back and refund. I hope they’ve been successful in getting him to reimburse the extra as well. That may have been the price he paid for their silence on the subject for him to spin the story he has done.

Reactions: 28
Sarah is as much a victim a the children. I am astounded at myself for such a U turn in the last 2 days. Everything makes sense when you see just how gaslit she is. I no longer blame her for anything. Chris is not only a groomer but a domestic abuser too.
She hasn't chosen any of this. She is under his thumb completely
I'm sorry I just can't do it

If or when something comes out about the children or one child dies because she was in a car seat strapped to a gear box.
And it all comes out about how they put them children in dangerous situations lazy saying I was a victim too and was too scared to leave instead I had 3 more children with him will just not cut it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Again red flags about avoiding medical care which I honestly believe is from creepy thinking he knows more and a total distrust of the medical profession that a lot of Tate/alt right pipeline people end up falling down.

We saw it previously when Chris didn’t want Sarah to take her cold sore meds, they never cared during the pandemic, never got vaxxed and lied about places being closed because they weren’t entering. Now Sarah has avoided an MRI which is safe during pregnancy and would probably have given her the answers and peace of mind she is craving. I feel like Chris is definitely down the rabbit hole with his distrust of professionals and how most normal people operate and sadly if you’ve read any stories about people who have become radicalised it’s often the families and the children who come out of it worst off. Very sad to watch lately

Reactions: 30
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Abusers will literally manipulate and control every part of their partners lives. They will make them believe they have nothing without them, are nothing without them, convince them they will never see their kids again, they won't let them have access to money, they will isolate them from friends, family, society, make them believe the only person they have is them and that the kids would be worse off if they left. Many stay because they don't have the literal means to leave and because of the control their partner has over them.

Looking from the outside and saying, nope, that would never happen if it was me is really ignorant and lacking empathy for victims of abuse. No one would ever choose to be in this situation but getting out is one of the hardest things, especially without support and that is something an abuser limits for this very reason.

Anyway, I don't want anyone replying to me just to victim blame, I'm not interested in reading it as my opinion won't change and the discussions run its course.

You can get cysts from an std I wonder if that’s why the doctor was acting so shocked it wouldn’t surpass me the way he’s put it about and still is as far as we know because a leopard doesn’t change its spots.
Lazy let him off lightly so why would he care ?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg I cant stop laughing look at creepy’s hair at the back these are taken from the Devon vlog where they go to look at caravans 😂😂😂
Oh my, what a dreadful bald patch 😱 I can’t make out anything else it could be! Maybe wearing a beanie 24/7 has rubbed his hair away, a bit like a baby when they’re laying down so much and lose the hair on the back of their heads. Or, most likely, his beanie is so stinky rotten that all the germs inside it have eaten away at the hair 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Abusers will literally manipulate and control every part of their partners lives. They will make them believe they have nothing without them, are nothing without them, convince them they will never see their kids again, they won't let them have access to money, they will isolate them from friends, family, society, make them believe the only person they have is them and that the kids would be worse off if they left. Many stay because they don't have the literal means to leave and because of the control their partner has over them.

Looking from the outside and saying, nope, that would never happen if it was me is really ignorant and lacking empathy for victims of abuse. No one would ever choose to be in this situation but getting out is one of the hardest things, especially without support and that is something an abuser limits for this very reason.

Anyway, I don't want anyone replying to me just to victim blame, I'm not interested in reading it as my opinion won't change and the discussions run its course.
I agree and it’s very gradual starting with small things and it grows more and more over time so the victim isn’t aware of what’s happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is creepy always begging for more children with lazy when he does absolutely duck all with any of them other than use them as human shields.
Control. My friend left an abusive marriage after 10 years and they had four children together. She never wanted that many but because they had all girls he kept convincing her to try again and see if they got a boy. It wasn't until many months after she left him she realised that he wanted so many kids as it would make it harder for her to leave him.

Also, I wonder if Sarah has fibroids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.