The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idiot of the year posting on Instagram again
My husband has just watched that over my shoulder and asked why the duck a man in his 50s is wasting time making videos of himself pulling stupid faces 🤣🤣🤣

I think when we watch Creepy all the time we forget just how ridiculous he is to people who've never had the misfortune of encountering him before. In my life I don't know a single man who would film themselves like that and not be embarrassed about it.

Yet again proving what a 🤡 he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sarah has admitted it is Chris that wants numerous children, considering we now know there has been gynaecological issues since Jace and he has persisted in getting her pregnant, not forgetting the miscarriage, it shows he has no care for anyone else than what he wants. It’s telling that he has little regard for her physical health, he gets worse and actually makes me feel ill.
More evidence of abuse, coercive control.
Her own body isn't her own, it's so disturbing

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In fairness to her I wouldn’t advise someone did that and it could cause more problems, it’s sounds like a prolapse that she will either need an op, a ring fitted or worse case a hysterectomy. I can’t believe she has continued to have babies meaning it is only going to get worse.
It’s her own fault for not saying no to her creepy husband

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It might be nothing but I looked at some accounts that have been recently followed by Sarah and she liked a picture with the name Lexi on. Can't remember the page but since Esme/Chris wanted the baby could they want the name to be part of Esme's middle name or something? It's probably nothing and she might have just been after a freebie. Not sure if it was already posted either.

Reactions: 9
Lazy asks Creepstopher to go down to her vagina and tell her what the blood loss is like after childbirth

is there any limit to his many talents? Pilot, dodgy business man, sex pest to teens, cleaner, gynaecologist 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think when we watch Creepy all the time we forget just how ridiculous he is to people who've never had the misfortune of encountering him before.
Uhnmmm....Speak for yourself! 😆

When he does that thing with his fingers though (rubbing his chin), he reminds me of Lazy's re-enactment of the 'falange fishing' incident. 🤢

The Wheel is trolling me tonight. We've had a woman from Hull mentioning her "neck-lace" and a question about a "plumbob". That'll teach me for watching crap. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Abuse & coercive control is not exactly easy to simply say ‘no’ to. I don’t agree with a lot of her decisions at all, but I still don’t doubt she’s being emotionally abused by creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
More evidence of abuse, coercive control.
Her own body isn't her own, it's so disturbing
It’s quite concerning so many of their ‘fans’ always poke fun at her as well, alot of them are completely oblivious to it. She’s not the nicest human being in the world but no one deserves to be forced into pregnancy like that. I’d love another baby myself, partner doesn’t so I’ve accepted that - we have beautiful children so we aren’t without & I wouldn’t change that for the world.

A hysterectomy as bad as the procedure would be, wouldn’t be a bad for for Lazy if it was a prolapse situation she’s dealing with. At least she wouldn’t have to continue churning babies out to please him.

It might make him f**k off a bit sooner knowing he can’t tie her down anymore than he already has. With Izzy being an adult & Esme as old as she is, the kids would be able to chip in and help her with the younger kids if it really came to it. He really wouldn’t be missed and they could rebuild their lives again. She’d get the views off the back of it if vlogging was something she wanted to do and surely now Izzy and Esme have some understanding of what’s involved on the editing side of things.
---
I think this week in particular has been quite eye opening and uncomfortable to watch at times to see the control he actually has over her. That’s just what is shown on camera. Unfortunately she’s not the most intelligent person (nor is he) & I think easily kept happy by material things that she doesn’t realise the red flags. It’s a shame this extends to their children as well by both of them but from what we’ve seen recently, it’s most definitely a case of what Creepy wants, Creepy gets and she’s coerced into going along with that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just wanted to add my opinion on the whole lazy being in an abusive relationship with creepy because at times I do see it.

However I can’t feel sorry for her at all I have no sympathy for her she’s a horrible person, a terrible mother. She emotionally and physically neglects her children and her pets and is happy to look past creepy being a pedal. If she was a good mother I could understand but I can’t. She knew all about creepy and even told ex best mate Nikki that creepy being a pedal was lies until Nikki realised that Sarah had lied to her about creepy.

I'm sorry but Sarah had a choice and she chose to continue to let her children especially Isabelle around creepy. This is her karma for everything she did to Chris’s victims, I’m glad she’s unhappy because she deserves it.

Well that was an enlightening vlog , if ever there was one 😕😕
She never really got her toe checked out a few years ago, and now she's panicking that this cyst or whatever it is, is now blocking where she gives birth! All that time spent travelling over the past few weeks, clearly not that concerned 😏😏

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Has Prinny or the Guinea pigs been seen on the vlogs since they got home ???

Random thought but has Katrina fallen out with them ? The closing of the online shop , the loss of the footage of them visiting her and nanar .

I could imagine that Katrina could be quite handy in a punch up , Chris never visits Katrina's house with the rest of them !!

Katrina if she was my sister I certainly would have something to say to the foul man baby she is married to !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s quite concerning so many of their ‘fans’ always poke fun at her as well, alot of them are completely oblivious to it. She’s not the nicest human being in the world but no one deserves to be forced into pregnancy like that. I’d love another baby myself, partner doesn’t so I’ve accepted that - we have beautiful children so we aren’t without & I wouldn’t change that for the world.

A hysterectomy as bad as the procedure would be, wouldn’t be a bad for for Lazy if it was a prolapse situation she’s dealing with. At least she wouldn’t have to continue churning babies out to please him.

It might make him f**k off a bit sooner knowing he can’t tie her down anymore than he already has. With Izzy being an adult & Esme as old as she is, the kids would be able to chip in and help her with the younger kids if it really came to it. He really wouldn’t be missed and they could rebuild their lives again. She’d get the views off the back of it if vlogging was something she wanted to do and surely now Izzy and Esme have some understanding of what’s involved on the editing side of things.
---

I think this week in particular has been quite eye opening and uncomfortable to watch at times to see the control he actually has over her. That’s just what is shown on camera. Unfortunately she’s not the most intelligent person (nor is he) & I think easily kept happy by material things that she doesn’t realise the red flags. It’s a shame this extends to their children as well by both of them but from what we’ve seen recently, it’s most definitely a case of what Creepy wants, Creepy gets and she’s coerced into going along with that.
It certainly has been an eye opener.
I've slagged her off something shocking over the years but not anymore. I see her as just as vulnerable as the children.
---
And why did he sit in on her gynaecological examination. bleeping weirdo
To be fair, my husband comes with me to mine. I get so stressed that I need someone else there actually listening to what I am being told

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't know why she's making such a song and dance about it, she's always had a cyst hanging off her, it's called Chris.

• Haha
Quite possibly one of them that she’s sat on and not a cyst at all

She’s prob got an STI from creepy
She's got big Frank, thrush and now a cyst the size of an egg.

If your husband was a notorious sex pest and child botherer would you really disclose so much intimate information that only further serves to give the impression youre absolutely riddled?

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Well that was an enlightening vlog , if ever there was one 😕😕
She never really got her toe checked out a few years ago, and now she's panicking that this cyst or whatever it is, is now blocking where she gives birth! All that time spent travelling over the past few weeks, clearly not that concerned 😏😏
Seems like she’s ignored it right until the last minute and then had a mad panic expecting the doctors to jump through hoops to find something wrong with her

Reactions: 18
Listening to Big Saz talk about her bits and bats has knocked me sideways, I can't help but think it smells of dry sweat down there.
Moaning how hot she is while wearing a long sleeved dress with her hair down she's rotten

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.