The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen c sections being filmed but I inagine itā€™s down to the discretion of the medical team and also the nature of the operation. We have photos of our baby just born from one but there others were not straightforward (I was under a general for one so husband not even allowed in). I do hope that if it is going to be a section that Chris concentrates on his wife and baby instead of filming because itā€™s not always a simple operation.

Reactions: 20
To be clear, I too wish the children well and didnā€™t mean to imply otherwise, I just worry things arenā€™t going to go well given their circumstances.

I wonder if one of the things is gestational diabetes. People can certainly be judgemental of that - Iā€™ve had friends who had it and got grief for it as if it was their fault (I was blamed for my diabetes by medical professionals) so she will also need to be monitored after pregnancy (one of my friends here continued after) too in case it is more permanent. They chose to have another child and then disappear on the spud adventure which is going to have had a big impact on this pregnancy and they will have been told that. She vlogged they were told it was ok to go away and be seen a week later after her first consultant appointment and then disappeared for weeks on end. As for taking advice theyā€™ve never done that from professionals but itā€™s ok from randoms online? Who letā€™s not forget told her to take her meds/injections and she still didnā€™t do it so why bother?
---
I have seen c sections being filmed but I inagine itā€™s down to the discretion of the medical team and also the nature of the operation. We have photos of our baby just born from one but there others were not straightforward (I was under a general for one so husband not even allowed in). I do hope that if it is going to be a section that Chris concentrates on his wife and baby instead of filming because itā€™s not always a simple operation.
No filming in our maternity ward here at all, nor elsewhere in the hospital. Itā€™s been banned and it is enforced to respect all patients privacy, as it should be, in my opinion in all.

Reactions: 18
To be clear, I too wish the children well and didnā€™t mean to imply otherwise

I didn't mean or see that at all. I agree with your posts and the sentiments. It's all on Chris and Sarah, they are failing the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would imagine that fanny would faint anyway šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mrs Meldrum filmed her section for Ā£10K when she was signed to Channel Mum. There was a huge outcry as NO ONE had consented to it and now there are signs saying no filming in the local Labour ward šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s actually NHS policy in some hospitals that absolutely no filming is allowed. Meldrum is another self entitled twit who used to park in the surgeons space or disabled space right at the door of the maternity hospital when she had appointments. She said she was allowed to šŸ™„ Peasants like me who were pregnant at the same time had to waddle about a mile to get to our appointments šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What is it with the Inghams obsession with how many pages a book has? Seriously Iā€™ve never given it a second thought apart from some of those Game Of Thrones books that were the size of a brick.
5174CD3F-FCD9-4AE9-BC34-463881DB2CD7.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Wonder how Chris would react if someone did this to his daughters. Or even better, how would Sarah react?
He would welcome it more than likely. From researching P.I.E. I found out a lot of disturbing things about how predators veiw their off spring. If you don't know what P.I.E is then count your lucky stars

Reactions: 9
What is it with the Inghams obsession with how many pages a book has? Seriously Iā€™ve never given it a second thought apart from some of those Game Of Thrones books that were the size of a brick.View attachment 2467958
Iā€™d be surprised if Isabelle was even taking in what she was reading. After all, this is the same ā€œbookishā€ girl that read the same book twice and didnā€™t realise until she got to the last few pages šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is it with the Inghams obsession with how many pages a book has? Seriously Iā€™ve never given it a second thought apart from some of those Game Of Thrones books that were the size of a brick.View attachment 2467958
Wait, is Isabelle trying to write instructions on how to read a book? I think people will figure out how to find a book to enjoy by themselves?

She should maybe worry more about her younger siblings who will never be able to read at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He would welcome it more than likely. From researching P.I.E. I found out a lot of disturbing things about how predators veiw their off spring. If you don't know what P.I.E is then count your lucky stars
I know a thing or two about it from working in psychology. I think he might be enough of a narcissist to think heā€™s above it, rules donā€™t apply to mr Ingram. He would probably be all up on his high horse about it (and then probably make a vlog, or 5 out of it)
---
Does isla somehow think this is her van? šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is it also not odd that twit in a hat went on a 3.5 hour train ride away from his poor poor pregnant wife when having dropped 5 kids already this one will probably pop out when she sneezes??? This is before we know if the serious medical condition sheā€™s got?

Reactions: 21
Thereā€™s a snobbery around length of books thatā€™s been around for decades to my knowledge and is silly. The length of a book has nothing to do if a person will like it, itā€™s the same with covers. Iā€™m reading a book at the moment that I purchased because it was 99p. Thats the only reason and Iā€™m loving it. I read when waiting for appointments and have had loads of people commenting on how pretty it looks! Same goes for genres. I just READ!!

Iā€™ve read short books that have been rubbish and great! Likewise long ones!!

I found and got as a present for a friend of mine and me a copy of the ā€˜mysteries of uldolphoā€™ for us to read and discuss (we had both read northanger abbey and she wanted us to do a book club) and she simply looked at the size and went no way. I think she thought itā€™d be a short book but given the time it was written it wasnā€™t as all novels then were huge, and, the language could be a challenge as not like we speak today.

If Isabelle had done GCSE English like she claims then she would have been reading books like Dickens which were rarely short (obviously Iā€™m excluding his short works like the short stories/Christmas books and Christmas stories) like ā€˜great expectationsā€™ (which I did at that level) and done a critique of it.

People change over time too and like different books at different ages. Classic doesnā€™t mean boring. I know people with classics on bookshelves to show off. Itā€™s pointless.

Is she trying to rebrand as some kind of book influencer?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know a thing or two about it from working in psychology. I think he might be enough of a narcissist to think heā€™s above it, rules donā€™t apply to mr Ingram. He would probably be all up on his high horse about it (and then probably make a vlog, or 5 out of it)
Same. In every day life itā€™s quite unusual to come across a narcissist despite the name being bandied about on the regular. YouTube seems to attract them though

Reactions: 9
Date tested
23 May 2023
FAIL

Do not drive until repaired (dangerous defects):
  • Electrical wiring likely to touch hot or rotating parts unsafe modifications in engine bay. (4.11 (a) (iii))
Repair immediately (major defects):
  • Vehicle structure modified such that structural rigidity is significantly reduced several holes been cut out under vehicle within 30cm of a mounting from the chassis floor. (6.1.1 (d) (i))
  • Oil leaking excessively from engine whole underbody covered in oil and dripping. (8.4.1 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Front Tyre fouling a part of the vehicle fouling agaisnt wheel arch on lock to lock (5.2.3 (f))
  • Offside Front Tyre fouling a part of the vehicle fouling wheel arch on lock to lock. (5.2.3 (f))
I asked my partner about this because I have literally no idea so take this with a pinch of salt but this is what he said:

Electrical wiring: The wiring is probably not insulated correctly and is coming in contact with pretty much anything in the engine bay. The engine itself, the alternator, the water pump, the radiator, any of the tubing inside the engine bay. This is dangerous as it could cause a fire.

Vehicle structure: Sounds like he has done modifications that have compromised the chassis (skeleton of the van) and has drilled holes through the structural integrity of the van (pretty much anything that isnā€™t the interior of the van itself like under the floor) This can compromise the structure of the van.

Oil leak: Most likely the head gasket has gone which seals the top and bottom of the engine together, this usually happens to older cars and most people get a new car as it's too expensive to replace or the oil pump has failed.

Tyres fouling: Either the tires are damaged or past the legal limit or they have rubbed against the wheel arch due to excessive loads on the suspension causing the van to sit lower which is what it most likely is, going at high speeds can cause the tires to pop due to the pressure. Lock to lock means when you turn the steering wheel all the way left or right where it canā€™t turn anymore thatā€™s where the tires are touching in that position.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait, is Isabelle trying to write instructions on how to read a book? I think people will figure out how to find a book to enjoy by themselves?

She should maybe worry more about her younger siblings who will never be able to read at all.
Itā€™s like the lighting of the motivational candle all over again šŸ˜‚ The sad thing is she really believes sheā€™s an influencer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.