The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago I was on holiday in Llandudno and there was an accident with (I think) jet skis and several from the same family died. That, like here with Chris, was parents messing around in the sea with their children. It was horrific what happened. There were campaigns to get training for people to go on to the water, and training, instead of just letting people go out. Wearing life jackets didn’t save them. I think they banned jet skis but still people go out on them.

Even when people are trained things can and do go wrong. RNLI have lost members just up the coast from me when they were doing a routine exercise in the mouth of the river (done around high and low tide every day) and lost two of their crew, literally *lost* for days (their bodies sadly found in the harbour, not as expected out to sea). Dreadful.

The water cannot be predicted.

Remember when Isla was in that fast flowing stream, barely able to keep her head up? It was terrifying to watch. Next vlog we got the same old ‘camera angle’ being to blame and it was ‘really shallow’.

What REALLY annoys me though is that services still refuse to bloody do anything about them, even when things have been reported and complaints put in (mine came to nothing due to being out of area!). Ok they clearly had involvement after the spud adventure but that’s not enough. Shouldn’t Sarah still be being seen not disappearing off for yet another bloody holiday?

WHEN something happens, and it will, it’ll be too late. They put those children at risk all of the time and just don’t care. In a matter of weeks they will have another child.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Mila is absolutely adorable in this clip. Her cheekiness trying to look after she’d closed her eyes 🥰

But Lazy does my head in every time the children get given something new. She never ever lets them explore it, try for themselves, enjoy it. In goes her ugly hand doing everything for them. Every single time they get a new toy. One hand is holding the camera then the other goes in, struggling one-handed to take over from the child. It drives me mad. Let the children find out for themselves you stupid woman. She just can’t help herself 😡
This gets to me so much too. The whole point of toys is to get them age appropriate and allow children to explore them and draw their own conclusions as to what they are for. She is denying her children the sense of achievement and confidence that children get from taking ownership of a brand new toy to explore

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This holiday has been yet another miserable time for everyone, except maybe Chris but he's had his coffee up the wall moments too. They have successfully made it so far past Isabelle's birthday that it won't be quite so obvious that she isn't seeing anyone else to celebrate. They can move straight on to the baby clickbait, and have so far got themselves around a week behind so they can try to hide the birth again like they did with Mila. I wonder if Jane and Steve will actually be told this time that their new granddaughter has arrived safely, or have to wait till it's convenient to visit for a vlog?

Reactions: 29
Creepy even said it himself (whilst out there), that it was scary!

When the kids are scared and don't feel safe, they should be able to look to their parent for comfort and reassurance....but that thrill-seeking maniac of a father is the one putting them at risk, "woohoooooing" all the way.

On shore, Lazy seemed more bothered about what random strangers might think of her (when she mistook another boat for the Inghams' one), rather than the fact that her family might be coming back after only 10 minutes because one of the kids was feeling unhappy and nervous/scared/sick or whatever. If that was me on the beach, thinking my family were heading back so quickly, I'd be very worried about what had gone wrong.
It's almost like there's a pattern! Oh, wait...

Manic Chris constantly putting everyone in danger so he can get a good vlog. Dopey Sarah goes along with it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Manic Chris constantly putting everyone in danger so he can get a good vlog. Dopey Sarah goes along with it.

And yet it’s never a good vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It would be worth reporting this latest water themed monumental dereliction of duty to the papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It would be worth reporting this latest water themed monumental dereliction of duty to the papers.
Chris would love it, he's desperate for some attention. It fits in with his imaginary bad boy image.

Wonder what Jane and Steve thought when they were watching their grandchildren like that?

Reactions: 25

Yes but the irony is, the vlogs aren't even good!!!

I'd love to know who Creepy thinks is watching his vlogs.

No self-respecting adrenaline junkie will be impressed by Creepy's lame efforts. They must be the butt of all jokes in the vanlife/motorhoming community. They don't represent the Home Ed community and I'm not even sure that they're trying to any more.Their travel is not proper travel, so no wanderlust generated there. Typical family life is not reflected in the Mingham household. They don't have any originality or creativity so that's not their draw. I'm not sure what's left but their appeal has got to be very niche!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Their holidays are just pointless they go nowhere and see none of the area they visit, they may as well be at home doing nothing. I watched the dispatches programme it’s very interesting be great if the newspapers made comments about creepy trying to groom the 16 year old and drew attention back to his wrong doings

Reactions: 26
I don't really know what they are going to vlog before the new baby arrives, as I'm assuming even they won't risk going away again. Sarah will have hospital appointments but that leaves them with nothing to actually vlog especially as they aren't really saying much because she won't admit to why she needs them. As much as I would love the baby to be born late (and 10lbs), I doubt she will be allowed to go that long but that still leaves them with about 2-3 weeks to fill?

It's always more obvious when at home that there is no schooling going on. In the past they have used the excuse that they can take time off when they like and work weekends and school holidays instead. It's obvious that does not happen, but there is no excuse when they are at home shown doing nothing all day. All the children seem so bored all the time and it's not surprising.

Maybe there is time for another playroom makeover, or Sarah can just buy more nappies and clothes to spend half the vlog talking about.

Reactions: 15
I was pondering the weird ponzi selling schemes Chris has got himself entangled with and just can't go over what a terrible business move it is. There is literally no way on earth that anyone that has bought his ebook or becomes a member on his money making forum is going to make any real money at all. From all accounts, Chris hasn't made that much himself and he supposedly has a following of over a million subscribers on YouTube and an iFAM just looking for opportunities to support him. Joe Bloggs is going to make a fraction of what Chris makes which basically means they will make a fraction of not very much at all. It is a matter of time until the people that were naïve enough to buy into the BS become disillusioned and angry as they realise that it is all a massive scam.

I just don't understand why they didn't just set up a Patreon account and get all their vulnerable iFAM to pay money to further develop the weird parasocial relationship they already have with the family. Of course it is ethically dubious, but at least the members would have half a chance of being satisfied with monthly live chats or some crap 'exclusive merch'. There are enough weirdos that I can imagine the Inghams could get quite a few top tier members signing up to pay significant money for some quite easy to deliver perks. All this is pretty obvious but instead Chris thinks it's a better idea to pretend he is some secret millionaire entrepreneur that can make all the iFAM rich if they just keep buying into all these amazing opportunities. Talk about killing the Golden Goose!

Reactions: 23
Could he be taking Izzy to get a tattoo or something like that...or going to pick up a car maybe?

Reactions: 12
Years ago I was on holiday in Llandudno and there was an accident with (I think) jet skis and several from the same family died. That, like here with Chris, was parents messing around in the sea with their children. It was horrific what happened. There were campaigns to get training for people to go on to the water, and training, instead of just letting people go out. Wearing life jackets didn’t save them. I think they banned jet skis but still people go out on them.

Even when people are trained things can and do go wrong. RNLI have lost members just up the coast from me when they were doing a routine exercise in the mouth of the river (done around high and low tide every day) and lost two of their crew, literally *lost* for days (their bodies sadly found in the harbour, not as expected out to sea). Dreadful.

The water cannot be predicted.

Remember when Isla was in that fast flowing stream, barely able to keep her head up? It was terrifying to watch. Next vlog we got the same old ‘camera angle’ being to blame and it was ‘really shallow’.

What REALLY annoys me though is that services still refuse to bloody do anything about them, even when things have been reported and complaints put in (mine came to nothing due to being out of area!). Ok they clearly had involvement after the spud adventure but that’s not enough. Shouldn’t Sarah still be being seen not disappearing off for yet another bloody holiday?

WHEN something happens, and it will, it’ll be too late. They put those children at risk all of the time and just don’t care. In a matter of weeks they will have another child.
Omg that’s awful. When was that accident? Imagine losing lots of your family to jet skis.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The next departure from platform 2 is to Liverpool.
View attachment 2454971
Shame I was in Liverpool yesterday, but not today.

I don't think he's just going to Doncaster/Sheffield because they do that all the time in the car. Assuming they are not all going, Sarah being left with the car isn't much use in an emergency since she's the only one who could drive and given her health, general symptoms and late pregnancy stage, the emergency would be for her.

I wouldn’t bother. This sort of controversy is what he’s after. I should think all publicity is good publicity in his warped mind even if it means putting his children in harms way.
that said, you’d think he’d have learnt his lesson from the news article about trolls backfiring spectacularly, or maybe he’s looking for something to claim the matrix has attacked him like his mate Tate

Omg that’s awful. When was that accident? Imagine losing lots of your family to jet skis.
Some guy who was an executive for Sky totalled himself and his family in a speedboat in Cornwall a few years ago. Total “all the gear no idea” merchant apparently

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.