The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Creepy, Esme was scared at the prospect of him "driving the boat". It's literally the one time he could legitimately call himself a pilot and say that he's "piloting" the boat.......and he wants to be the boat's Driver! 😂
He's that delusional I wouldn't put it past him to come out and claim he did 9/11. Blow -up Lidl boat v 747.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's with the Prairie dress on Isla? Are they converting to FLDS? Creepy would like that. He could make Izzy a sister wife.

1694932295296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Rude him laughing at someone eles you tube video bet he’s jelly Cus it’s edited better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's funny that they talk about living the dream and doing whatever they want and yet their life is dictated by trying to find wifi spots. They spend hours just driving around to try and pinch some free wifi to upload videos and then he's up until 3am editing the next video, even sat in thunderstorms just so he can get wifi. What kind of set for life is that?

If they were truly set for life you would have editors, but not only can they not afford them, they are worried about what will get left in the vlogs, we already see what gets through, imagine all the shite that gets cut out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
just because you can put six people on a boat, doesn’t mean you have to put six people on a boat. Jace and Mila should’ve stayed with Sarah.
---

come on now everyone knows she never looks after those children properly by herself she’s too lazy

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Mila is absolutely adorable in this clip. Her cheekiness trying to look after she’d closed her eyes 🥰

But Lazy does my head in every time the children get given something new. She never ever lets them explore it, try for themselves, enjoy it. In goes her ugly hand doing everything for them. Every single time they get a new toy. One hand is holding the camera then the other goes in, struggling one-handed to take over from the child. It drives me mad. Let the children find out for themselves you stupid woman. She just can’t help herself 😡
This bugs me as well, if it's something that's been gifted and she wants to show off, do that before giving it the kids!

Reactions: 21
I think it's funny that they talk about living the dream and doing whatever they want and yet their life is dictated by trying to find wifi spots. They spend hours just driving around to try and pinch some free wifi to upload videos and then he's up until 3am editing the next video, even sat in thunderstorms just so he can get wifi. What kind of set for life is that?

If they were truly set for life you would have editors, but not only can they not afford them, they are worried about what will get left in the vlogs, we already see what gets through, imagine all the shite that gets cut out.
Remember on one of their van trips, I'm pretty sure it was Scotland, they found a "perfect" spot next to a Loch to pitch up. But there was no signal, so they left so they could find somewhere with signal. Yup Chris, you've definitely escaped the matrix 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dunno if anyone's picked this up or if I'm just a niche clown.

Anybody noticed his wanky ten k account uses Crystal Castles - Transgender as the soundtrack to all his posts - the song that everyone uses for rapists, murderers and kidnappings on tiktok.

Hilarious.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
How do they not have a serious accident with those children? They take so many risks and get away with it all the time!

• Sad
Reactions: 40
How do they not have a serious accident with those children? They take so many risks and get away with it all the time!
The thing is it only takes one time for the worst to happen people like the Minghams have a false sense of security because they’ve gotten away with it on numerous occasions but they are the ones that get stung in the end and don’t even see it coming.
It would have made more sense to put the younger two on the inside of the boat, when I was little we used to go out on the boating lake at our local park and the adult in charge would always put me in the middle of the two pedalling the swan pedalo.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol so they’re better off on a speedy little boat, not being supervised and held onto at all? Alright then.
I refused to watch the vlog so thank you for uploading. What a vile evil bleeping cretin of a man!!!!!! What possesses him??? And then to think “yeah that’s jokes- I’ll upload that”
Mila was one bounce away from going over the side there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anybody noticed his wanky ten k account uses Crystal Castles - Transgender as the soundtrack to all his posts - the song that everyone uses for rapists, murderers and kidnappings on tiktok.
Never heard of that band before but when you look at the allegations made by former band member, Alice Glass, against the band's co-founder, Ethan Kath, it wouldn't surprise me if Ingham was a fan of Kath. 🤮

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s frustrating but at the same time of course I don’t want any of these children to get hurt. It’s just crazy how much they’ve gotten away with so far. Sadly it only takes a second for that to change.

Reactions: 17
Woah! "Dad, chill" Poor Isabelle. They know he's not right.

What an absolute head.
Creepy even said it himself (whilst out there), that it was scary!

When the kids are scared and don't feel safe, they should be able to look to their parent for comfort and reassurance....but that thrill-seeking maniac of a father is the one putting them at risk, "woohoooooing" all the way.

On shore, Lazy seemed more bothered about what random strangers might think of her (when she mistook another boat for the Inghams' one), rather than the fact that her family might be coming back after only 10 minutes because one of the kids was feeling unhappy and nervous/scared/sick or whatever. If that was me on the beach, thinking my family were heading back so quickly, I'd be very worried about what had gone wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Isla and Esme at the start of the blog 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢😡🙄🙄 bleeping annoying as duck! I know they are both young but jeez they are both insufferable! Firstly Esme annoyingly whispering into fat cunts earhole, made my teeth itch awful liTTuLll brat🙄🤬.

Then poor weirdo Isla starts with her precocious, obnoxious dialogue about her ' incident outside' or whatever she called it. She was preening and pouting in the back in her toddler from the early 70s top. Then prattling on like she's auditioning for Why Don't You in the 80s......... bore off Isla absolutely nobody, especially your mother wants to hear your boring waffle. What makes it worse is the way she speaks in that weird acting type fakey up and down intonation voice. 🤢🤮🤮Most 11 year olds wouldn't even try that. She's been utterly ruined by those feckless cunting pair.

That big frank herpes loves her lips and fat Saz loves to start every blog boring us about where about big frank has set up residence on her lip this time and if his family has come to stay. I have no words for that creepy twit on the boat with Jesus and Miwa, bad enough but Tigger Esme straddling the front of the boat as Creepy admits he is scared and Izzy has eyes like saucers is something else. At this point he is reckless.

It is very clear that Creepy can't grow up, does what he pleases like a 14 year old adolescent boy and is dragging these chul'run and his Big Fat moronic wife along as he can't be what he wants to be, it's getting more and more dangerous by the day. They are psychologically damaged and it is just pure luck that there has not been a serious accident or incident in the ocean sea or beach cove mountain , off an electric scooter by now. He is an absolute liability!??🤡🤡🤡🤡💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.