The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Ruth1983
1694818703056.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are still on a two week holiday in Devon with Sarah 35 weeks pregnant and no hospital bag (which they forgot and couldn't be bothered to go back for). She has been experiencing Braxton Hicks. They debated going home but decided to stay.
- Chris had a rant outside the caravan in the dead of night about "knob'eds". Then he had the audacity to complain about the noise the people in the neighbouring caravan made during the daytime.
- The Inghams went to World of Country Life and the kids screamed at some deer. Chris left pee/sweat skid marks on the slide.
- Chris click baited buying a boat. It was an Aldi inflatable kayak. He wants to buy a static caravan.
- Isla has been wearing the same clothes for several days.
- Chris can't spell. Or run. He's scared of lightning lightening.
- Sarah thinks she's found out some juicy info about a hater. She has been busy photoshopping herself once again.
- Chris has been throwing the clown emojis about again so several Tattlers changed their profile pictures to a clown in his honour.

Hi Steve 👋 You sexy little 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡.

1694818223054.png

Credit to @arthur shandy, @curious cookie jar and @mags.
1694818340944.png
1694818512330.png
1694818551746.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Somebody mentioned the Wiki page at the end of the last thread. Hit the pink button near the top of the page.

Excellent thread title 👏 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations @Ruth1983
View attachment 2452129

TLDR
- The Inghams are still on a two week holiday in Devon with Sarah 35 weeks pregnant and no hospital bag (which they forgot and couldn't be bothered to go back for). She has been experiencing Braxton Hicks. They debated going home but decided to stay.
- Chris had a rant outside the caravan in the dead of night about "knob'eds". Then he had the audacity to complain about the noise the people in the neighbouring caravan made during the daytime.
- The Inghams went to World of Country Life and the kids screamed at some deer. Chris left pee/sweat skid marks on the slide.
- Chris click baited buying a boat. It was an Aldi inflatable kayak. He wants to buy a static caravan.
- Isla has been wearing the same clothes for several days.
- Chris can't spell. Or run. He's scared of lightning lightening.
- Sarah thinks she's found out some juicy info about a hater. She has been busy photoshopping herself once again.
- Chris has been throwing the clown emojis about again so several Tattlers changed their profile pictures to a clown in his honour.

Hi Steve 👋 You sexy little 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡.

View attachment 2452115

Credit to @arthur shandy, @curious cookie jar and @mags.
View attachment 2452120View attachment 2452125View attachment 2452126
Great thread title !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Best start reading up on them I guess 😂
Welcome to the Ingham threads you 🤡 G. You must now remain in your parents’ basement until the rv arrives to take you to the prison in Switzerland.

FYI: Chris likes having sex in his t-shirt, socks and beanie with no condom. His favourite place is the Ibis but he’ll do it anywhere; against the coats, in the car, in the garage, in the pylon field. He’ll shag any girl as long as she is a teenager and under 25. Then he’ll write them an NDA on a napkin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Brilliant thread title. 😂
Are they about a week behind now? For people making 10k a day, buy Isla some clothes. Buy everyone some shower gel and shampoo and get Jace a hair cut

Reactions: 36
I know for a damn FACT that I saw Esme and ISABELLE wearing those heart jeans together in a vlog, and I thought it was weird because I knew they were Islas. Isla and esme had those matching jeans. So Isabelle was wearing Islas jeans. I knew it. I tried so hard to find the vlog but I can’t remember when it was, def this year and on a holiday. Idk what to say about this.

“hand me downs” work, but “hand me UPS” (jeans from an 11 year old passed to an 18 year old… ) that shouldn’t be okay.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I must have missed it, what is he charging £500 for? 😳
---
Hi Chris you absolute clown.

Reactions: 16
Poor Isla in those same clothes once again. Mila is wearing the same outfit too. Who packs for a 2 week holiday and doesn’t pack enough clothes for their childrun?

Also don’t tell me that they set the Guinea pigs up in the living room, where Prinny will be, overnight, alone? bleeping FOO’s!!! 🤡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I must have missed it, what is he charging £500 for? 😳
---
Hi Chris you absolute clown.
A course on how to make enough money to buy your very own Lidl canoe. It's a digital online course that you can pretend you made yourself and sell on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A course on how to make enough money to buy your very own Lidl canoe. It's a digital online course that you can pretend you made yourself and sell on.
Holy tit could he make it more obvious where he gets this tit from? He really has lost it. He must be broke af

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The saddest most pathetic part is that he's paid money to buy that piece of tit course off someone *else*.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He must be broke af
Yep, they're up to their eyeballs in debt and are constantly borrowing to pay off what they already owe.

I suspect the house will be the next thing to go. They'll claim they're downsizing to spend more time on the open road (or some other bullshit) but the reality is they can't afford to pay the huge mortgage on the property.

Reactions: 43
Yep, they're up to their eyeballs in debt and are constantly borrowing to pay off what they already owe.

I suspect the house will be the next thing to go. They'll claim they're downsizing to spend more time on the open road (or some other bullshit) but the reality is they can't afford to pay the huge mortgage on the property.
I think they would struggle to sell it. They have been quite.open in vlogs about issues with it and if some one got a decent serveyor they would likely pick up on more.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.