The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ALMOST CAPSIZE A MOTOR BOAT WITH MY FAMILY ON! 🫣

Esmé whispers a secret in Lazy’s ear. She won’t tell Isla what it is. Big Frank has turned up on Lazy’s mouth again. Isla is wearing a 70s dress. Isabelle asked her to pass her her shoes (which were right in front of her) as she was too lazy to take her bag off her shoulder and put her drink down. If that girl used one of her brain cells her head would explode. They’re heading to the pebble beach and it looks really nice. There’s a stack in the water and it was created in the 1950s. Isla is going swimming.

Walking to the beach. Creepstopher sees a sign that you can hire engine boats. He tells Babe he’s leaving her for an hour. Only six people are allowed in the boat. Lazy moans about her moon face. It’s got fat suddenly. She’s happy staying on land. Creepstopher reminds us he wants to buy a boat for next summer.

Esmé is terrified of Creepstopher driving the motorboat because he doesn’t know what he’s doing. He has an emergency phone number to ring if anything goes wrong. Giggle.

Shot of the motor. Creepstopher and all the kids are on the boat. Only good husbands leave their wives alone when she could go into labour at any moment. Isabelle screeches as the boat is so scary. She doesn’t like the sea but it’s so pretty. Singing of Row Your Boat. Isabelle wants to go to France. Creepstopher wanted to see the coastline from the actual sea. They’re heading to the stacks. Very lot of screeching from Jace. He wants to go faster. Creepstopher goes over a bump with a big wave behind it and they almost capsize. Screeching and screaming.

Lazy waddles up the hill for an ice cream. After 10 minutes a boat begins to return. She stands up waving at them and they’re waving back at her. She realises it’s a different family. She had to get up and move away.

Creepstopher ‘accidentally’ pulls out the emergency cord and cuts the engine. It’s fine because he knows what to do. He tells everyone to be quiet for a minute but Jaceus Christ ignores him. Creepstopher can’t believe how nice it is. They have a bit of chop but it’s so relaxing and nice. This is why he wants to get a boat. Imagine taking it to Greece or a prison lakes in Switzerland. Esmé and Isla seem to be on board with his plan. Jace leans over the side of the boat and babysitter Isabelle is left to stop him falling overboard. Wooohooooooo from Father of the Year. He lets Jace take control of the motor. If they go in the opposite direction they’ll get to Disneyland Paris. Isabelle says it’s too far. Creepstopher seems excited that Lazy isn’t on the boat with them.

Isabelle now has control of the motor. Creepstopher seems to have been drunk this whole boat ride. He tells her to give it some welly. The Endless Summer song has played throughout the vlog. “Summers around the corner” - missed it mate.

The dangerous part is heading back to shore. Jace is bored and sad. Creepstopher says they can rock their boat all the time when they get one soon

Lazy asks Mila if she saw big bad Barry. He was in the boat with her you thick bint. Big Bad Barry is out at the sea. Lazy loves Mila’s stories. She says what might sound like “duck off” and I think she says Jace said it. Lazy says she’s saying “flew off”. Jace screeches that he didn’t fall off. 16:08 definitely sounds like “duck off”. Cackling as Mila tells Barry to go away.

The girls have come to get an ice cream. Lazy always goes for cherry but her whippy was delicious. Outside everyone eats their ice creams. Mila drops hers so has to share Jace’s. I wouldn't put it past Jace to have knocked it out of her hands. Lazy tells her not to touch it and that she’s going to clean it up.

The Inghams have been back at the van for a couple of hours. They finished with dinner and cleaned up afterwards. Wondertivity on Instagram has gifted something to Jace and Mila. They’re the most gorgeous high quality activity books you’ve ever seen in your whole life. They’re proper keepsakes for generations and generations. They’re for 3+. Lazy has had it for ages and kept forgetting to give it to Mila. Footage of her playing with the book. Lazy seems very demanding and impatient when Mila won’t undo the laces the way she wants her to.

End of vlog
1694900467409.png
1694900702625.png
1694900964273.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That was really hard to watch - she wasn’t close enough to her that she could have grabbed Mila if she lost her balance (or worse). She had a hand lightly holding onto the life jacket but half the time she was laughing at Chris or filming on either the camera or her own phone. At the very least Mila should have been in the middle of the bench. Not sure about anyone else but I’d be holding onto mine for dear life at that age and even older than that actually. It takes one moment for something horrible to happen. No words for letting Esme sit where she did for a short while either - knowing the sea was a bit choppy and he still allows it to happen!

Him laughing manically like he seems to do when on a high - in that moment he never had any real control of that boat. He was too caught up in the vision of what he’d imagine he looked like by outsiders and the danger of it all to remember he was in charge of 4 children and another adult. He had no idea what he was doing. I doubt he even listened to any safety briefing properly either & what’s the betting he pushed the boundaries on where they would have been allowed to go. I hope that is seen by SS or similar I really do.

His idea of getting a boat could be the worst thing he’d ever do for those kids. Although, the idea of him getting a boat and f**king off into the sunset never to be seen again with or without Sarah could be the best thing he could do!
They are lucky that Mila was content to sit on that bench
And I’m sorry but I could hardly understand a word Jace said

Reactions: 26
Watching the Channel 4 dispatches episode on Russell Brand. They've literally just said...

"It shouldn't be legal for a 16 year old to have a relationship with someone in their 30's".

You hear that, Chris Ingham? You hearing it all?! TAKE. bleeping. NOTE. YOU. N0NCEY. PRICK.

Couldn’t agree more 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2454157
Father of the year allowing Esme to do this.
My jaw literally dropped when I saw that in the vlog. If the boat wasn’t moving maybe that’d be fine but oh my god, if she fell off? The boat would have gone directly over her, as well as that motor on the back. The waves weren’t small too. She easily could have launched right off. Horrible. Add this to the list, someone. Anyone.

Reactions: 41
just because you can put six people on a boat, doesn’t mean you have to put six people on a boat. Jace and Mila should’ve stayed with Sarah.
---
Watching the Channel 4 dispatches episode on Russell Brand. They've literally just said...

"It shouldn't be legal for a 16 year old to have a relationship with someone in their 30's".

You hear that, Chris Ingham? You hearing it all?! TAKE. bleeping. NOTE. YOU. N0NCEY. PRICK.

I agree, but it should’ve been phrased the other way around imo.

Reactions: 25
My jaw literally dropped when I saw that in the vlog. If the boat wasn’t moving maybe that’d be fine but oh my god, if she fell off? The boat would have gone directly over her, as well as that motor on the back. The waves weren’t small too. She easily could have launched right off. Horrible. Add this to the list, someone. Anyone.
We grew up on the water. I could swim before I could read. As much as I dislike them I do try to be sensible when it comes to criticising what they do with their children, as it can come across as an overreaction.
My heart was in my throat watching this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
£57 for that gift, and she's had it for ages, how grateful.

View attachment 2454118

View attachment 2454116

Mila is absolutely adorable in this clip. Her cheekiness trying to look after she’d closed her eyes 🥰

But Lazy does my head in every time the children get given something new. She never ever lets them explore it, try for themselves, enjoy it. In goes her ugly hand doing everything for them. Every single time they get a new toy. One hand is holding the camera then the other goes in, struggling one-handed to take over from the child. It drives me mad. Let the children find out for themselves you stupid woman. She just can’t help herself 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Here’s the perfect gift for creepy, maybe he could put it in his viral shop 😂😂😂
It'll save him using his beanie.
---
The stuff Sarah dresses Isla in 🙄
Aw poor Isla. 🥺 That dress looks like something my Nan used to wear to church in the 80s.
It's awful! Buy her some decent clothes out of your 10k a day. More like a tenner a day because their vlogs are such tripe!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Can anyone share the clip of him and the kids in the boat, I don’t want to give them a view?

Reactions: 15
Putting aside what an awful woman Sarah is, I think it’s dreadful that at almost 36 weeks (which she wouldn’t have been when this was vlogged) she’s been dragged from one caravan site to another. He should have done the decent thing and cut the holiday short to get her home when she was feeling out of sorts on the day they arrived. He has no respect for her at all.Dumped on the beach whilst he goes off and endangers the lives of their other children and Izzy.

This doing everything as a family needs to stop - it’s bloody weird, controlling and completely unnecessary. She didn’t need to go down to the beach at all. She could’ve stayed back at the van with Prinny & Mila & plonked her arse on the sofa if she chose - Mila would have been safe playing on the floor of the van.

We know they’ve made it home without any drama but that could have been a very different story - almost 5 hrs drive from home on a good run. That is irresponsible parenting at its finest for many reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I wouldn't buy it, but everything sells for the right price. If someone bought the death trap of a van then someone will buy the house. 😄
At the right price most properties eventually sell. I spent a career valuing and selling upmarket houses. Unfortunately many owners (like Creepy) has greatly inflated options on the value of their homes and refused to listen to professional guidance. The builder did really well offloading Pylon View on to ‘em. It was the real farble that clinched the deal. Selling now at a time of an unprecedented cost of living crisis and job insecurity would make there house even less attractive. Couldn’t happen to a nicer 🤡.
---
(Not criticising the spelling.)

I'm sorry but this really made me laugh. Wedding vowels "I do"
It’s the preemptive text. My previous post reads like an imbecile wrote it. I take a humble curtsey.

Reactions: 23
Was Prinny on the beach with Lazy? When she said they were off to the beach, they showed Esme walking Prinny down the path but then I didn't spot her again. Dogs aren't allowed past the beach cafe. I hope Lazy got Prinny a big drink if she was waiting around while the others went to sea and they didn't just leave her tied to the pushchair, baking.

Screenshot_20230916-224112_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230916-232104_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 21
Mila doesn’t get any attention though or mostly negative
Isla recognised that even the much ignored Mila gets far more attention than she does. The poor girl looks dreadful, the comfort eating, dental problems and boredom are a bigger concern than the dreadful tat she wears. It’s heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 36
isla in the beginning of that vlog reminded me so much of that rose on tiktok
the way she speaks and her body language
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think the creepster is abusing his opiate pain, resulting in feelings of euphoria and manic behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Jace and Mila both took a toy onto that boat. Imagine if either of them had accidentally dropped their toy over the side, then leant too far over the edge to see where it went and/or to try and retrieve it? It could've easily happened in a moment. Jace was already leaning way too far over the edge as it was.

I wanted to leave some receipts here, in case Creepy edits them out of the vlog.(Has anyone saved it just in case?) I think it's important to show how vulnerable Jace & Mila were when they weren't held securely while their father just concentrated on vlogging instead of being a responsible parent. (I've tried to blur the kids' faces and preserve modesty but let me know if anything still looks bad.)

That footage was crap anyway - poor sound quality and mostly just a closeup of the motor. That tit vlog really wasn't worth putting your children's lives at risk, Sarah/Chris. (This vlog made me think of the hideous demise of the brilliant Kirsty MacColl and the devastating, harrowing trauma for her poor sons 😔)

Look at the pic where Jace is sitting behind Mila, leaning right over with his ponytail dangling down over the edge and nobody stops him. Also look where the oars are placed, right in-between the youngest two and the adults. Would they not get in the way if you needed to get to the little-uns quickly?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Here is the video of Esmé riding on the front of the boat.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
According to Creepy, Esme was scared at the prospect of him "driving the boat". It's literally the one time he could legitimately call himself a pilot and say that he's "piloting" the boat.......and he wants to be the boat's Driver! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.