The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was around 2003 I think the accident.

They daren’t do any pregnancy clickbait after what happened on the spud adventure so no idea what they’ll vlog. Not that their vlogs have ever been that exciting despite Chris constantly promising Pow! Wow! Vlogs. Couldn’t care less where they’ve gone by train, to hell maybe?!

Reactions: 14
It can’t be as isla is a lot shorter than Isabelle

“hand me downs” work, but “hand me UPS” (jeans from an 11 year old passed to an 18 year old… ) that shouldn’t be okay.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 12
I held my breath watching those little kids on the boat. A few years ago a family local to me had an accident on the estuary in their boat. They had all the correct life vests and the kids had grown up spending summers on the water, the boat hit a hidden sandbank and flipped, the kill cord didn't shut off and the boat was going around in a circle with the people in the water.
A teenage girl, probably Esme's age was knocked out by the force of impact when the boat had flipped and she was killed, other members of the family had injuries from the boat riding over the top of them.
There was a similar incident a year before that where the boat kept going after the occupants all fell out and drove over them in the water and cut off their limbs etc from memory most of them died.
He's an irresponsible cretin to put his kids in danger like that, anything can happen and to have Esme sat on the front like that whilst he rides against the waves is beyond bleeping idiotic, if she'd come off and gone under then the blade wouldve ran right over her. He's a prick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Chris will feel like a bullseye winner if he gets this boat as they live inland so that will just sit on the drive might use it once or twice
How’s he gonna tow the boat as he can’t tow the caravan and the boat on the taxi unless he’s gonna use the RV but how’s he gonna get down the narrow roads with the RV and boat or drive up to where you have to reverse with the RV to get the boat into the lake or sea unless he’s planning days away around England to tow the boat on the taxi or is this the real reason Izzy’s getting a car so it can tow the boat then Sarah can drive Izzy car

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was around 2003 I think the accident.

They daren’t do any pregnancy clickbait after what happened on the spud adventure so no idea what they’ll vlog. Not that their vlogs have ever been that exciting despite Chris constantly promising Pow! Wow! Vlogs. Couldn’t care less where they’ve gone by train, to hell maybe?!
I was looking for it online but can’t find it. Such a tragedy

Reactions: 7
Years ago I was on holiday in Llandudno and there was an accident with (I think) jet skis and several from the same family died. That, like here with Chris, was parents messing around in the sea with their children. It was horrific what happened. There were campaigns to get training for people to go on to the water, and training, instead of just letting people go out. Wearing life jackets didn’t save them. I think they banned jet skis but still people go out on them.

Even when people are trained things can and do go wrong. RNLI have lost members just up the coast from me when they were doing a routine exercise in the mouth of the river (done around high and low tide every day) and lost two of their crew, literally *lost* for days (their bodies sadly found in the harbour, not as expected out to sea). Dreadful.

The water cannot be predicted.

Remember when Isla was in that fast flowing stream, barely able to keep her head up? It was terrifying to watch. Next vlog we got the same old ‘camera angle’ being to blame and it was ‘really shallow’.

What REALLY annoys me though is that services still refuse to bloody do anything about them, even when things have been reported and complaints put in (mine came to nothing due to being out of area!). Ok they clearly had involvement after the spud adventure but that’s not enough. Shouldn’t Sarah still be being seen not disappearing off for yet another bloody holiday?

WHEN something happens, and it will, it’ll be too late. They put those children at risk all of the time and just don’t care. In a matter of weeks they will have another child.
I live very close to Llandudno and there’s been so many tragedies - usually from ignorant tourists. Chris seriously endangered his children.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Does he think the title is something clever about capsizing with his family on. Creepy you are a vile, gross little man. The biggest clown 🤡 going.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Skating and a hook up then if he’s gone off on the train 🤢 Unless he and Izzy have gone off together to buy/collect a car?

Reactions: 19
Isla and Esme at the start of the blog 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢😡🙄🙄 bleeping annoying as duck! I know they are both young but jeez they are both insufferable! Firstly Esme annoyingly whispering into fat cunts earhole, made my teeth itch awful liTTuLll brat🙄🤬.

Then poor weirdo Isla starts with her precocious, obnoxious dialogue about her ' incident outside' or whatever she called it. She was preening and pouting in the back in her toddler from the early 70s top. Then prattling on like she's auditioning for Why Don't You in the 80s......... bore off Isla absolutely nobody, especially your mother wants to hear your boring waffle. What makes it worse is the way she speaks in that weird acting type fakey up and down intonation voice. 🤢🤮🤮Most 11 year olds wouldn't even try that. She's been utterly ruined by those feckless cunting pair.

That big frank herpes loves her lips and fat Saz loves to start every blog boring us about where about big frank has set up residence on her lip this time and if his family has come to stay. I have no words for that creepy twit on the boat with Jesus and Miwa, bad enough but Tigger Esme straddling the front of the boat as Creepy admits he is scared and Izzy has eyes like saucers is something else. At this point he is reckless.

It is very clear that Creepy can't grow up, does what he pleases like a 14 year old adolescent boy and is dragging these chul'run and his Big Fat moronic wife along as he can't be what he wants to be, it's getting more and more dangerous by the day. They are psychologically damaged and it is just pure luck that there has not been a serious accident or incident in the ocean sea or beach cove mountain , off an electric scooter by now. He is an absolute liability!??🤡🤡🤡🤡💯
Don’t hold back 😂😂 fyi has big frank married and had a kids now or are the little uns just regular visitors?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Skating and a hook up then if he’s gone off on the train 🤢 Unless he and Izzy have gone off together to buy/collect a car?
I don't think Izzy can drive can she? I don't remember any lessons or passing a driving test? ( unless I missed that between the last 6 months of holidays)- Honestly I doubt they will be home long enough for Izzy to learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
isla in the beginning of that vlog reminded me so much of that rose on tiktok
the way she speaks and her body language
---
do you mean the Amy rose girl who’s blonde?
if so she’s autistic but I 100% get where you’re coming from

Reactions: 8
I don't think Izzy can drive can she? I don't remember any lessons or passing a driving test? ( unless I missed that between the last 6 months of holidays)- Honestly I doubt they will be home long enough for Izzy to learn.
You're right, she can't drive yet. But on her birthday, they said that as soon as they got back home, she could choose her own car. Creepy will then probably be giving her driving lessons in it as they won't let her have contact with a driving instructor (a real life person) 😔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.