The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that it for Isabelle’s 18th?
what a disaster !
views are so low now despite All the click bait

• Sad
Reactions: 19
do you mean the Amy rose girl who’s blonde?
if so she’s autistic but I 100% get where you’re coming from
yeah, and just from what we see of isla in videos imo she is also autistic
(before everyone tells me about their autistic family members that mean isla can’t at all be autistic, i am autistic and had a lot of the behaviours isla exhibits when i was her age and is the reason i wasn’t diagnosed until later. it’s just my opinion and no one will know for sure)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Izzy can drive can she? I don't remember any lessons or passing a driving test? ( unless I missed that between the last 6 months of holidays)- Honestly I doubt they will be home long enough for Izzy to learn.
She's not getting a car in a million years . He'll be away into town with her to get some new wheels for his Roller Boots .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am surprised safety officer Jace allowed the boat trip to happen, even more astounding is that his Mum didn’t suggest Jace and Mila stay with her while their Dad acts like a Pratt in a hat on the ocean waves. You make yourself comfy on the shore Sarah while your kids are yet again acting dangerously and without thought enabled by Chris who is so removed from reality he still believes he is a multi millionaire while he flogs the 2023 equivalent of Tupperware on instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't think Izzy can drive can she? I don't remember any lessons or passing a driving test? ( unless I missed that between the last 6 months of holidays)- Honestly I doubt they will be home long enough for Izzy to learn.
I can’t see her driving at any point soon, the girl is a nervous wreck. She gets flustered and scared out walking. This car will be another forgotten idea.

Reactions: 23
Yes but the irony is, the vlogs aren't even good!!!

I'd love to know who Creepy thinks is watching his vlogs.

No self-respecting adrenaline junkie will be impressed by Creepy's lame efforts. They must be the butt of all jokes in the vanlife/motorhoming community. They don't represent the Home Ed community and I'm not even sure that they're trying to any more.Their travel is not proper travel, so no wanderlust generated there. Typical family life is not reflected in the Mingham household. They don't have any originality or creativity so that's not their draw. I'm not sure what's left but their appeal has got to be very niche!
They arentceven pretending that what they do is travelling anymore. Sarah has mentioned a few times now about things and referred to themselves as being on holiday

Reactions: 15
I can’t see her driving at any point soon, the girl is a nervous wreck. She gets flustered and scared out walking. This car will be another forgotten idea.
This is just my opinion but for awhile now I have thought the scaredy-cat way izzy reacts is all an act. Let’s face it every reaction to a surprise trip, a present, is acting for the camera.🤔

Reactions: 17
How come I can afford unlimited mobile broadband in my car if I’m a brokie and he can’t and he’s set for life! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
in typical lazy fashion nothing stops her from doing what she wants even late pregnancy potential complications
I agree. The same could be said for her devoted husband though. I wonder where he's off to today. I'm guessing that Lazy's not with him.

Reactions: 19
She might have only been told in the last 3 weeks but she's had worrying symptoms for longer so I don't know how she can say it's been textbook pregnancy.

If she has a few appointments all in one week then that doesn't suggest everything is going well and she probably shouldn't have gone away for 2 weeks and put off being seen at the hospital.

Reactions: 36
Perhaps it’s just clickbait to keep the views coming in or perhaps her luck has finally run out (although I do hope all is well with the baby). If she’s not been diagnosed with gestational diabetes before this pregnancy is through I’d be very surprised. 3 weeks ago would probably have been around the time she had her blood results etc back.

I’d also not be at all surprised if she’s not been told she’s going to either need inducing or booked for a planned c-section due to either complications with herself or baby or both.

That last scan/consultant appointment didn’t come with good news for them that’s for sure. I hope she gets a bollocking this week when she goes for her appointments because she’s not taken any of the advice or instructions given seriously that’s for sure. She should have been taking injections during this pregnancy that she hasn’t bothered with too.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.