The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
28mins of Sarah talking absolute shite about nothing
Then she stands up lifts her dress to show her belly and show her stretch marks in a pair of belly warmers knickers
33:15 long vlog of nothing
Sarah’s back to selling her water bottles again but trying to make out she bought them so left a link but it’s just there tit they sell
Only thing I found worth commenting on. Sarah says this is not essentials for a pregnancy. øøh so why did you call it a pregnancy essentials guide then???
And did we know she has only gone up 1 size since she was pregnant with Isla??? From size 14 to 16.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So hang on a minute. Those ugly Crocs didn't even come with Pat Butcher's earrings already attached??? Are you kidding me???.. Sarah actually CHOSE to buy them as additional embellishment, thinking they'd look good and enhance the clogs. WTAF?!!! 😱

Screenshot_20230917-172921_Chrome.jpg

Also what is she on about, saying that they'd packed tracksuits for that holiday? Somebody's got a short memory! (THAT'S NOT MY FAMILY'S TRACKSUIT!!!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Creepy went for a walk with the kids because there is so many good places to walk around where they are, but he left Prinny at home to do a pregnancy video with Sarah............

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Creepy went for a walk with the kids because there is so many good places to walk around where they are, but he left Prinny at home to do a pregnancy video with Sarah............
If you were prinny would you want to be seen with those pricks???

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Perhaps it’s just clickbait to keep the views coming in or perhaps her luck has finally run out (although I do hope all is well with the baby). If she’s not been diagnosed with gestational diabetes before this pregnancy is through I’d be very surprised. 3 weeks ago would probably have been around the time she had her blood results etc back.

I’d also not be at all surprised if she’s not been told she’s going to either need inducing or booked for a planned c-section due to either complications with herself or baby or both.

That last scan/consultant appointment didn’t come with good news for them that’s for sure. I hope she gets a bollocking this week when she goes for her appointments because she’s not taken any of the advice or instructions given seriously that’s for sure. She should have been taking injections during this pregnancy that she hasn’t bothered with too.
I bet the doctors are less than happy ,SS too. Pre eclampsia may also be something she has. High blood pressure, swollen legs , Breathless.

I wouldn't be surprised if they suggest induction/ C section at 37 weeks. That also means closer follow up so no running away for holidays for a while before and after baby. SS will probably also want to watch her and the family if she did ail to report any issues/missed appointments and wasn't taking her heparin.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I suspect the baby is breech or something basic along those lines and she's been told she can have it turned and doesn't agree.

(Please don't come at me with stories about your aunties, friends, sister in laws, brother was pregnant with a breech baby and it's not a basic/simple/easy procedure)

Reactions: 29
Every time I’ve had my boobs measured I’ve been told to take my bra off … not just me and lazy is it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Based on the fact she's had a lot of stick about the "all my babies are teeny tiny" bullshit, my guess is she's going to claim the baby is measuring small, that the Drs are talking about early delivery, but she disagrees because her babies are always small.

Reactions: 20
I suspect the baby is breech or something basic along those lines and she's been told she can have it turned and doesn't agree.

(Please don't come at me with stories about your aunties, friends, sister in laws, brother was pregnant with a breech baby and it's not a basic/simple/easy procedure)
I came out bum first. I’m sure my mum wouldn’t agree with that being the easy option 🤣

Also I was a tiny dinky dot of 4 pound 10 and my mums fourth so I’m surprised she didn’t just hold her nose sneeze and just pop me out. Sadly it took 42 hours 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I said Poppy a few threads back based on the fact that it looks like Isla said it back in the name reveal clip in the intro (which has now been cut back to look like she only says one syllable)

Isabelle also said she thinks the baby’s name will really suit her if she has red hair!
I absolutely love the name Poppy but I wonder if it might be too classic for them, perhaps. If they're going for a red theme then I think they'd more likely go with Ruby or something else.

Did Lazy say something about their chosen name being suitable for both a girl and a boy?...or was that a name they liked but wouldn't use?

Also didn't she say something about it having a shortened version? I can’t remember what the red herrings are any more.

Reactions: 15
Ex bra fitter here, never used a tape measure so never asked anyone to remove their bras until it came to putting on a new one to check the size.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Feel sorry for the poor Shop Assistant who was faced with Sarah topless! 😕😕😕
The pics of her holding her giant belly, all I can focus on is her hands, her thumb looks like an actual sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They won’t say anything about the pregnancy until their ‘free’ of services however, I wonder if it’ll be as simple as it was when she had Jace and Mila to disappear from their radar. I really hope it won’t be. She was never in for Jace appointments, always claiming they were out and just missed them calling. There were none for Mila.

They’ve been unable to clickbait baby for weeks due to involvement.

I very much doubt they said she could disappear for two whole weeks, again suspect she lied again like with the spud adventure that it was for a week.

Ideally they should be at home now for many weeks. Plenty of time for the various people they’re running from to catch up with them. Hope they do too and sort this lot out once and for all. They won’t, but I can dream!

Reactions: 17
The title of the vlog is absolutely vile and just shows what he’s like, he iterally could have written “bump update” but no, he has to be an absolute perv and tempt in all the weirdos on the internet, to stare at his pregnant wife’s bare stomach. Vile

She’s known for 3 weeks that something is going down hill with her pregnancy but STILL chose to drive to the very south of the country during that time??

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.