The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's like Poppy but would suit red hair could it be Pippi from Pippi Longstocking🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Word of the day volumptuous o_O even though she meant to say voluptuous which is definitely not what you are Saz the enabler :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are people on here so angry today 😂
I’m due on, my toilet seat decided Sunday was a good day to have the hinge break, I’ve got a spot the size of big frank on my fore head and I’ve got no chocolate in the house 😂 other then that IM FINEEEEEEEEE
(Quietly sits in the corner hormonal crying)
But I do have this fur ball to cuddle - ps excuse his harness- he’d just rolled in the grass

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe little miss opinionated Esme has demanded that as she allowed them to go forth with having another kid -they must call it Preppy!!! After all everything was ‘preppy’ not that long ago

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I suspect the baby is breech or something basic along those lines and she's been told she can have it turned and doesn't agree.

(Please don't come at me with stories about your aunties, friends, sister in laws, brother was pregnant with a breech baby and it's not a basic/simple/easy procedure)
You mean you don’t want my children’s birth stories, their weights or what their names were going to be?! Disappointing, I love a few hundred pages of those on a thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They won’t say anything about the pregnancy until their ‘free’ of services however, I wonder if it’ll be as simple as it was when she had Jace and Mila to disappear from their radar. I really hope it won’t be. She was never in for Jace appointments, always claiming they were out and just missed them calling. There were none for Mila.

They’ve been unable to clickbait baby for weeks due to involvement.

I very much doubt they said she could disappear for two whole weeks, again suspect she lied again like with the spud adventure that it was for a week.

Ideally they should be at home now for many weeks. Plenty of time for the various people they’re running from to catch up with them. Hope they do too and sort this lot out once and for all. They won’t, but I can dream!
How do you know services are involved?

Reactions: 9
I think the name will be Bobby.
Maybe Robyn? Fits the possible red theme, both girls & boys name and can be Bobby/Bobbie as a nickname. Also a nod to the old Seacroft 5 finger discount days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So hang on a minute. Those ugly Crocs didn't even come with Pat Butcher's earrings already attached??? Are you kidding me???.. Sarah actually CHOSE to buy them as additional embellishment, thinking they'd look good and enhance the clogs. WTAF?!!! 😱

View attachment 2455583

Also what is she on about, saying that they'd packed tracksuits for that holiday? Somebody's got a short memory! (THAT'S NOT MY FAMILY'S TRACKSUIT!!!)
Set for life and not even official crocs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agreed, why does she think people care to see her in her knicks 🤢
It's not family friendly content, it's filler because she's unwell and doesn't want the responsibility of carrying the vlogs every day. Her Creepy husband is as useful as a chocolate teaspoon and can't seem to take the lead on them.
This is 100% a vlog for the Lazy Lies channel.

Just thought I'd pop these here, taken from yesterdays vlog I think. I didn't have time to upload them then as I was cleaning my basement room.
But look at her teeth 😵 what is going on with them?!View attachment 2455539View attachment 2455540
View attachment 2455544
She doesn’t look well at all tbf

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.