The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s probably nothing new wrong with her and she’s trying to drum up views for tonight’s slog. They’ve tried drowning the ones they’ve already got so may as well click bait the one that’s “not alive yet”

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Can we do a quick pole now
We will be having the backwards forwards wheelchair debate again this pregnancy?! 😂
Thumbs up 👍🏼- YES HELL YES
Angry face -😡 NO HELL NO
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think it's funny that they talk about living the dream and doing whatever they want and yet their life is dictated by trying to find wifi spots. They spend hours just driving around to try and pinch some free wifi to upload videos and then he's up until 3am editing the next video, even sat in thunderstorms just so he can get wifi. What kind of set for life is that?

If they were truly set for life you would have editors, but not only can they not afford them, they are worried about what will get left in the vlogs, we already see what gets through, imagine all the shite that gets cut out.
Ok so I’m a bit behind in the thread but…. Since when did you need WiFi to edit a video? Seeing as he seems to render just before 5 and post at “5” which is when WiFi is required. Wake up Lazy. That clown is up to no good!

Reactions: 30
Ok so I’m a bit behind in the thread but…. Since when did you need WiFi to edit a video? Seeing as he seems to render just before 5 and post at “5” which is when WiFi is required. Wake up Lazy. That clown is up to no good!
Shouldn’t need it for editing no. That’s the lie he needs to tell Saz to keep up the pretence. She’s a fool if she’s not twigged on this yet herself - he manages to do it just fine when they are away in the middle of nowhere with the van overnight. Only needing to find internet signal when the vlog needs uploading to YouTube.

You have to wonder who was down that way that he was happy to go down for not one but two weeks even if it meant switching to another holiday camp for the second week. If he has been playing away, his hookup the first week was probably staying onsite 🤢 I’m not buying the story that he’s been allowed to sit up by the entertainment complex every night in the early hours, he’d be flagged by security quite quickly. He has been giddy for most of the holiday footage uploaded to date - that’s not because of his wife. I doubt she’s let him near her for months 🤣

Reactions: 32
So Sarah is getting her hair cut when she gets home? yet the kids have to have the kitchen scissor cut at the side of a caravan.

Sarah gave a pair of Crocs to Esme because they are the wrong size, Isabelle gets cheap imitations for her 18th birthday.

Imagine being in the caravan next door and looking out to see her parading around in her knickers!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Anyone know the name of the baby yet? I remember Mila was guessed correctly.
I’m going with Aurora since the girls said the name suits red hair - don’t know why, perhaps because it’s similar to Autumn, but Aurora is very much a “red hair” name to me.

Reactions: 15
I thought the baby maybe named Rosabelle Savannah, Rosie for short, just because they considered Savannah for Mila which is Isla's middle name and Rosabelle is Mila's middle name and Belle from Isabelle but then again that means the only sister not represented is Esme, so maybe not
I still think Rosie has something to do with the name.

Reactions: 11
I’m going with…..
A) she’s in hospital getting ready to have the baby by C-section
or…….
B) she’s discovered him cheating and thrown his clothes out of the window screaming that he’s a bastard. He’s now living in his RV. 🤣
am I close @Mumoffourgirls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes, please spill the tea @Mumoffourgirls because it will really wind up Creepy and Lazy if Tattle know what's going on before it features in the vlogs.
Get ready for "Surprising Isabelle with a random rust bucket- emotional reaction".

As if Lazy is getting her hair cut, there will be excuse after excuse why they are 'too busy' to have it done. In reality she'll be daily shopping to get yet more tiny baby clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Chris keeps talking about doing something today that no one would guess lmao girl what is ittt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.