The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not even gonna bother watching that because I’m not interested and I don’t want to give the creep any views on that title. Ew.

Reactions: 24
yeah, and just from what we see of isla in videos imo she is also autistic
(before everyone tells me about their autistic family members that mean isla can’t at all be autistic, i am autistic and had a lot of the behaviours isla exhibits when i was her age and is the reason i wasn’t diagnosed until later. it’s just my opinion and no one will know for sure)
I don’t think she is autistic, unfortunately I think it’s a culmination of factors - she’s bored, no social interaction, no age appropriate activities for her to do on a regular basis, she’s trying to compete for attention constantly & will do what ever she can because any attention good or bad is a good thing for children in her position sadly. A lot of her behaviours are learned behaviours and we’ve seen how she was placed on a pedestal until Jace came along - she was the centre of everything as their little boo-boo, that will have a big mental impact on a child. She just wants acceptance & nurturing. She has some tics evident but these can present in people with no other conditions.

I believe if she was still in school and had an active life that consisted of peer interaction and other activities we’d see a very, very different child. Sadly she probably does have some mental health issues that will continue to manifest :( I’ll be completely honest & say it’s highly likely Chris has some sort of disorder as well (probably along the lines of bipolar, ADHD or something else) & if it’s one of those these can be genetic as well so she could well be presenting some of these traits. Esme shows a lot of similar traits to her father & I don’t doubt this will be the case for other Ingham children as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Why does she have to get her naked pregnant belly out all the time? She wouldn’t dream of showing her flabby non-pregnant belly off, so why when she’s pregnant? Put it away.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Saying she's going to share her thoughts also makes me wonder if she's going to disagree with whatever she has been told.

I think induction is likely, and the only thing they would be worried about is if it affects their ability to film the whole thing.

Reactions: 40
Anyone know the name of the baby yet? I remember Mila was guessed correctly.
I said Poppy a few threads back based on the fact that it looks like Isla said it back in the name reveal clip in the intro (which has now been cut back to look like she only says one syllable)

Isabelle also said she thinks the baby’s name will really suit her if she has red hair!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Saying she's going to share her thoughts also makes me wonder if she's going to disagree with whatever she has been told.

I think induction is likely, and the only thing they would be worried about is if it affects their ability to film the whole thing.
She’s definitely got something to say about it all already, you can tell she’s probably itching to say what she needs to but will hold off until the appointment is through. If there are complications during pregnancy, birth or post birth that would say goodbye to the silly idea she has in her head that she will be home very quickly after baby is born. I don’t think this will go as smoothly as it has done with the others & I agree, it will probably affect their ability to film much at all.

Reactions: 18
I'm hoping one of the appointments is a lesson in contractions and no not the labour kind Lazy.
How can anyone home educate 3 chUldrUn when they can't use the correct grammar and spelling.
It's I've, I've is a contraction of I have, there is an e on the end of it. I've, I've, I've. It's not Iv. There you go Laze, a little head start for you hun, *you're welcome*

*said in Creeps effeminate voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yep, not even gonna bother hate watching tonights offering ! What a boring pile of rubbish! Surely this kind of stuff was supposed to go on her own channel??
They really don’t ‘daily vlog’ anymore. It’s more they video a particular activity or do some sort of Q & A. Give up now !!!

Reactions: 19
That sick twisted male of the cult (he is by no means a man) has lost the fecking plot. He is sick!!!! They need to check his hard drive and then his mental capacity! Seriously it’s one thing after another- and not little things- BIG THINGS! I genuinely do worry about them kids. I’ve even sent links to ss but I’m sure they are more than aware of the shite show anyway.
im due on and a total miserable witch tonight but it’s genuinely upset me seeing the decline in the children’s lives- this last few weeks especially!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t think she is autistic, unfortunately I think it’s a culmination of factors - she’s bored, no social interaction, no age appropriate activities for her to do on a regular basis, she’s trying to compete for attention constantly & will do what ever she can because any attention good or bad is a good thing for children in her position sadly. A lot of her behaviours are learned behaviours and we’ve seen how she was placed on a pedestal until Jace came along - she was the centre of everything as their little boo-boo, that will have a big mental impact on a child. She just wants acceptance & nurturing. She has some tics evident but these can present in people with no other conditions.

I believe if she was still in school and had an active life that consisted of peer interaction and other activities we’d see a very, very different child. Sadly she probably does have some mental health issues that will continue to manifest :( I’ll be completely honest & say it’s highly likely Chris has some sort of disorder as well (probably along the lines of bipolar, ADHD or something else) & if it’s one of those these can be genetic as well so she could well be presenting some of these traits. Esme shows a lot of similar traits to her father & I don’t doubt this will be the case for other Ingham children as well.
yeah and everyone can have their own opinion because no one knows unless she goes through an assessment but even in their early vlogs when she was at school and was more sociable i see signs.

i do agree though it’s so sad whatever it is she clearly would benefit from some professional help.

sarah and chris will think it’s people being hateful cos isla is functioning okay now but i truly think (again from my experience and that i see a lot of similarities in our behaviours from when i was younger) that she’s masking and there will come a time where it’s just too exhausting for her and she will have a major meltdown and burn out and just not be able to cope. if that happens she’ll look back on her childhood and feel so resentful that her parents didn’t get her the proper help she needed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yep, not even gonna bother hate watching tonights offering ! What a boring pile of rubbish! Surely this kind of stuff was supposed to go on her own channel??
They really don’t ‘daily vlog’ anymore. It’s more they video a particular activity or do some sort of Q & A. Give up now !!!
Agreed, why does she think people care to see her in her knicks 🤢
It's not family friendly content, it's filler because she's unwell and doesn't want the responsibility of carrying the vlogs every day. Her Creepy husband is as useful as a chocolate teaspoon and can't seem to take the lead on them.
This is 100% a vlog for the Lazy Lies channel.

Just thought I'd pop these here, taken from yesterdays vlog I think. I didn't have time to upload them then as I was cleaning my basement room.
But look at her teeth 😵 what is going on with them?!
Screenshot_20230916-181520_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230916-181534_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230916-181534_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t see her driving at any point soon, the girl is a nervous wreck. She gets flustered and scared out walking. This car will be another forgotten idea.
I don't believe she is a nervous wreck.thats just for the camera.im sure that the car will be forgotten.
Even if they show a car -like they showed a boyfriend- that will be the end of it

Reactions: 15
28mins of Sarah talking absolute shite about nothing
Then she stands up lifts her dress to show her belly and show her stretch marks in a pair of belly warmers knickers
33:15 long vlog of nothing
Sarah’s back to selling her water bottles again but trying to make out she bought them so left a link but it’s just there tit they sell

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.