Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member
I just looked up the books Izzy got for her birthday and oh boy, the synopis is revealing in more ways that one.

Let Me F*cking Cry - an emotionally raw story of weathering through the excruciating stages of grief after losing a loved one. Its pages unfold the challenging cycles of breaking co-dependent behaviors and learning how to love yourself enough to live for yourself.

Words You Never Thought You'd Hear - a compelling poetry series book about rebuilding yourself after breaking free from unhealthy relationships while learning how to embrace authentic, selfless love.

WTAF is going on in that house when the cameras are off that this is what an 18 year old girl wants for her birthday?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Poor Isla. That was so cruel to do that to her, especially on camera. Did you see her face? "Sorry Isla you're not old enough".... she should have been warned before at the very least.
There was a cut directly after I’m sure she was crying

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The only thing cute in that vlog was Mila when she said about her wee wee. Others have said it and I agree, I can't believe she was made by Creepy and Lazy and I really hope she doesn't get ruined by them but unfortunately she will.

If I was Isabelle I would have said "why would I go and look at cars when I can't drive?" Maybe she can have an imaginary car to go with the imaginary boyfriend.
Mila was also extremely sweet putting her finger to her mouth and saying ‘shhhh’ whilst watching the Guinea pigs. She shows more concern for the piggies than the rest of them put together. She is as bright as a button and has thrived on their neglect.

• Heart

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
I'm confused as to why they are buying a car for someone who's not even had a driving lesson. What if she struggles to get to grips with a manual and needs an automatic? What if she struggles to get to grips with driving in general?

In the clip someone posted her, Sarah says 'I know what kind of car you want.' If what kind of car she wants has been discussed, why have you not got her driving lessons before now, she's obviously shown some interest in driving.

How do they expect her to learn to drive when they are on some form of holiday, 90% of the year.

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Esme & Creepy going to the concert. Lazy going to the shit spa. For an 18th? No one else around for her to hang out with. Tragic. This was a poor effort even by their standards

Abbvay

VIP Member
The other option is that they will buy a car and will explain that until Isabelle has passed her test Sarah is going to use it because they've realised it's ridiculous that she takes a minibus to b&m. Then Isabelle will just never have lessons and it will be forgotten that it was supposed to be hers.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Sunshineandshadows
1694035440655.png

TLDR
- Sarah got into an argument on a car seat safety Facebook group about her lies surrounding why she's consultant led in this pregnancy. She may have faked some hospital notes to back herself up.
- Chris admitted he has boobies. He also needs to get his vagina eyes checked as he saw 15 people talking to Sarah when there were only 5.
- Chris and Sarah surprised Isabelle with having her septum pierced for her 18th birthday. Except they didn't because they're shit at organising anything. Katrina told Isabelle she didn't need Sarah's permission, and could've had it done ages ago, but Isabelle was too scared to disobey her.
- The Inghams have now gone away for Isabelle's birthday for two weeks without 34 week pregnant Sarah's hospital bag. The holiday at a caravan park in Devon was gifted.
- Isabelle's favourite birthday present is a mushroom shaped humidifier off Chris's You Viral store.
- The Guinea Pigs have been dragged off on holiday with the Inghams again.

Hi Steve 👋 Did you get the popcorn out last night? I bet you love a good rant from your favourite side chick/daughter in law.

1694035115529.png
1694035150525.png
1694035207142.png
1694035343676.png
1694035597314.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
Surprised they used the word caravan in the title. I thought those making 10k a day stayed in a lodge. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

M_stalker

Chatty Member
I’ve got a few take aways from the Vlog. It’s no secret that turning 18 is supposed to be an exciting time in your life, it’s the age you can start to do things legally and there’s nothing more exciting then the first time you go clubbing with your friends on your 18th. This poor girl is absolutely stunted and is living a very sad life.

The cheap off brand jewellery. it’s her 18th! Get pandora at fucking minimum. Something that won’t turn her skin green in the shower ffs.

The car keys but no car? Izzy looked so unimpressed, no tears, no hugs, Sarah even said “we know what car you want.” How much more exciting would it be to wake up to your new car.Being able to help pick is just a piece of shit excuse for being lazy.

The cheap knock off hand, 18th birthday is the perfect chance to get your first designer bag.

remember how much she loved Esmè’s make up organiser she got, you dumbasses could have got her that and somegift cards for places like MAC and Self ridges to get some REAL make up not cheap shit from Tesco.

Izzy clearly chose the cheap stuff from shein etc because it’s what she’s used to, Esme was smart and knew her birthday would be the only chance to get real branded stuff so went for drunk elephant and Sol de janero. Izzy couldn’t even get real fucking crocs for gods sakes, Sarah literally got herself two fucking pairs TWO.
She has shown a lot of interest in doc martens, couldn’t bother to get those for her either.
They could have gotten rid of the cheap presents and given her 6 gifts. Pair of Docs, concert tickets, make up organiser with gift cards to fill it with new make up, one set of clothes (Jeans and T-shirt from ASOS or new look) , an 18th piece of jewellery from pandora and either the car or driving lessons. The day out should be getting ready to go partying with friends not a spa day with your pregnant mum.
a fancy dinner but we know they’ll end up at a buffet or cheap Chinese. This whole birthday has been one of the worst I’ve seen from the Inghams.

Reactions: 41

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Why does Chris never take the kids out for the day on his own? He could do multiple activities with them whilst Sarah, Izzy, Prinny and the pigs get some peace. It is honestly cult like that they are all together 100% of the time.
I genuinely think they are too scared to venture far by themselves because of confrontation, they might do it in Europe but they won’t in the UK Chris would shit himself if anyone confronted him

I don’t think chris cares about the children despite all his fake comments, you never see him holding Mila or hugging her, he talks to Jace like he’s a lot older, there is just no real physical affection that you get from normal dads, he’s semi hugged Isla but that’s usually when she’s crying at some big reveal that’s tipped her over the edge, same with Sarah when do you ever see her really hugging any of the children or interacting with them in a loving way, she talks to Mila and even Jace like they are not even her children, it’s this weird interaction, fake disinterested pretending to be interested behaviour
The fact they don’t give a shit about Jace and Mila being quite some distance from them in that play area speaks volumes ( I know Isla and perhaps esme were there but they can be useless)
It’s this along with all the other times they put their childrens safety at risk, loving parents don’t do that
And the only one that does show Jace and Mila real affection is Isabel 😐

• Heart

Babaalaba

He sounds like a whoopee cushion.

Also, when Chris discovers a new word he goes on to overuse it. Us Tattlers are coming out with original things every day whereas all Chris can do is spam a string of clown emojis and call us a ‘brokie’ when he doesn’t know any of our classes or living situations. I’d LOVE for someone affluent to comment, Chris reply saying ‘brokie’ and then they direct message him a photo of their Tesla and/or growing Rolex collection. Chris would then feel so tiny in his Primark grey marl beanie. I’m getting excited just thinking about it!
That laugh is something else. He is unstable and under some kind of influence might be drink, might be something else. Ranting like a speed freak. Weird as fuck

• Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Why does Chris never take the kids out for the day on his own? He could do multiple activities with them whilst Sarah, Izzy, Prinny and the pigs get some peace. It is honestly cult like that they are all together 100% of the time.

Did they actually forget it was her 18th coming up because they were so busy OLLI-ing?
Here's an IOU for a nose piercing - we forgot the note so had to write another on the way sorry. Also we're going now!! But not really as we haven't booked it so can just do it some other random day.
Err ok what now? Remember those people offered us a free caravan? See if we can go now quickly Chris!
Here's your cake - it didn't survive the car journey sorry.
That was it really but everyone is saying they thought you'd get a car so we've just chucked some random keys in this bag as another IOU. Surprise!!!!
Here's some cards that we've made. I'm so good at homeschooling I just wrote 'happy birthday Izzy' in felt tip on this bit of folded card...and called it a card.
Thank god they had a pack of envelopes is all I can say about this birthday.
OLLI indeed. How depressing and half-arsed can you get.

• Heart
  • Sad

mags

VIP Member
What if it’s Liam Neeson and he’s doing acting classes as part of his 10k a day journey. He has a certain skill set you know…..
I know, I know! I was half expecting that reaction but I'm just saying that these are desperate times for him. I don't trust him, he's never behaved rationally and he's clearly getting even more and more unpredictable.

As somebody mentioned the other day, he really is like a cornered rat.

Speaking of which, apparently he was captured on CCTV at that luxury hotel, hanging around their carpark acting really strangely.

Screenshot_20230910-131203_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha