Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
How many Cinzanos did sir n0ncealot knock back last night. “Your are probably still bottle fed, most of you”. Bottle fed, what, like your 5 year old son who sips tea out of a bottle!! Being laughed at by Chris is like being told by David Koresh that everything is going to be ok 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Why is she not spending her 18th with her amazing boyfriend who surely could have come on this trip!! Oh wait he was only brought out for the vlog .. supplied by “rent a boyfriend”

• Haha

Susie64!

Do you think Isabelle is trying to become a "Dinky Dot"? Or a desperate attempt to stay child-like? She seems to be getting thinner and thinner. Esme not far off either. The obsession with Dinky Dots is unhealthy. All the kids got Peter Pan syndrome. Seriously all have MH issues...obsessions, delusional, social interaction difficulties, etc. Can CringyCreep and Lazy not see how unhealthy their Truman Show world is and the bleak future for their children who live in a YouTube bubble!

• Heart

Juliem84

Never posted on here before so here goes... watched that birthday vlog 🙈 18 years old, a bratz doll?? Honestly thought it was a joke present until she said she wanted it for her room 😂 the clothing, no words. So glad at 18 I opted to buy my own skimpy clothes rather than opening them up in front of male family members (my stepdads no beast though), just wouldn't feel comfortable showing off bra tops in front of him lol. The concert ticket is a great present if she were to take a couple of her friends but I highly doubt any of they weans have got friends. Isla looked devastated at getting left out. The piercing that never happened was obviously never gonna happen due to the spa day and dont get me started on those f*****g white socks and black shoes thats never off her feet, am done 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ruby2233

VIP Member
TBF she probably also reads all the shit her mum gets about being fat. Including on here. There are so many things to criticise about the inghams im always surprised that gets as much attention as it does
I don’t have an issue with Lazy’s weight or anyone else’s, I have an issue with Lazy altering the photos of herself to appear a fraction of her real size.

• Heart

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
People on Chris's insta asking why they have to pay to join the forum, they thought it would be free as they bought the book. His reply :

• Hey ##### Thank you. Yes the forum is a paid subscription for anyone that wants to join. This is for a number of reasons. One being that you are receiving inside information and data vital to a successful business start up that costs me a monthly subscription to receive. Information and tools that are constantly renewed to stay up to date. That and for privacy reasons. The only way to keep malicious idiots out and from sharing the content inside is to make it a paid subscription. There a number of other reasons all listed on a document in the email I sent out to everyone that purchased the book. You can also find the same document inside the forum for all to view. If you want please feel free to send me a DM and I can certainly help you further x
    1 like

(Would screenshot but on a laptop )

• Haha
  • Wow

GreaseMop

VIP Member
How the heck does Lazy manage to do that fake laugh "huh huh huh huh huh" after every sentence? Is it a weird habit she has and why do the rest of them not tell her to STFU?

Creepy doing the dad thing of saying "You're not going out in that" to some underwear style tops.
Well tough mate she's 18 and can wear what she wants, not that she goes anywhere though, you're not her dad so can't tell her what to do and it was your oaf of a wife who bought them.
Secretly he'll love them and can't wait till he gets to edit the vlogs with her wearing them. 🤢🤢

As expected everything is SOOOOO CUTTTTTEEEE.

LuBiLu

VIP Member
POW!! His book must be flying off the virtual shelves! How is he managing to keep up with his 22 followers on his portal forum! No wonder his eyes have turned into clits slits!
At a bargain price of £9.49 a month to join and become a member! Another way of scamming people.

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ll believe it when I see it. There’ll be some sort of excuse about her not being confident enough to want to drive. They’ll buy a car but it’ll be a little run around for lazy and the younger 3

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Does anyone else every now and again still think about the Kayak man calling creepy 'Mr Ingram' and have a good chuckle? 😂
YES!! My favourite is when Chris is going “we’re famous” and Kayak Paul responds with “you’re not famous” 😂 and creepy is so insistent. Then him standing there at the little hut when Paul is in the car and he’s mouthing off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well, he’s welcome to rock up to my doorstep. I’d happily knock him clean out with my crutches and livestream it 🤣 I’m not that far away from him either🤣

I’d say he’s having a manic episode but it’s been going on for far too long now. Totally lost the plot and flailing around and hitting out at anyone and everyone because he’s drowning in a sea of debt and bad choices.

• Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Here's the clip of jace nearly hitting Mila
Did anyone else notice mila taking a proseco chocolate in her hand. It's at the cake singing bit When she's near isabelle
And just look how his demeanour changes as soon as he clocks the camera on him….. there is a lot more going on in that family that we will ever get to hear about

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
So funny that you have Chris claiming to be earning all of this money yet Sarah is saying that they have to upload so sit in a car park pinching a random hotels internet when they are supposed fo be on holiday.
It couldn’t be anymore obvious that they are brokies as Chris likes to say. If they were earning in the way he has claimed then they wouldn’t have to upload to YouTube and would be staying in the 5 star hotel not parked up in the car park like some creep.

• Heart
  • Haha