Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
He certainly is a fascinating case. He adopts entirely new false personas, like some kind of inadequate Mr Ben.
I loved Mr Benn, especially in this persona. Even today there's something strangely familiar about it but I can't quite put my finger on it.

CutPaste_2023-09-09_09-20-48-476.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Abbvay

VIP Member
He made it sound like the group or being available to chat was just part of buying the book. There have been comments from people that are confused and still have no idea how to make any money from it, but now instead of any explanation they are expected to pay monthly?

This book isn't going to help anyone and there will be some angry people out there that were promised it was easy to make £10k a day and there would be help available, instead they have wasted their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

RachieBoo

No idea why Izzy had such an option on Leeds Fest. She could have gone with her imaginary friends/boyfriend
My feelings on this are that she is setting up for going out on her own and it not being hurtful to fatties feelings. The problem , as I see is that she is trying to keep Fat Saz happy, and is being shadowed by the control. She has never been to a festival and it's unlikely she has a friend group that she shares the same personality with. If she had been to college she would've definitely met a peer like herself. She cannot understand this because of her isolation. She doesn't understand that there are tee total people at festivals, yes a lot of people like the alcohol side of things, but she is so sheltered she has no way of knowing she could go down tent up with a mate and enjoy the atmosphere and music. I blame that fat cunt.😤😔

The way she was about a couple of sips of alcohol was child like. I don't think she needs to drink alcohol, she may not want to, but she is definitely saying to Sarah in her own way that she wants to do things on her own without the rest of her family, quite normal, but she has no one to do it with. 😔These so called friends she has are either old acquaintances, or ifam. Both of which may find her weird child like behaviour limiting and boring on nights out. Especially if she brings a book out with her clubbing for fucks sake.😤🙄 there is no boyfriend absolutely not!

I always think of her children being with people of their own peer groups in a normal setting and believe they All (except Mila) would struggle to keep up and join in normal conversation and age related activities.Izzy would be too timid, Esme would be too loud and annoying ,Isla would feel out of her depth and confused and Jace would get a smack in the gob if he carried on with his peers the way he does with Mila. They are emotionally abusing these chul'run and Izzy is the first signs of how it is going to affect them as adults. It's tragic. They may not be tying them up in chains, but they are emotionally restraining them and it's still very damaging long term, especially when ifam channels implodes on itself......which is going to happen very soon 💥🔥

Where's Izzy's car and earnings Noncey fanny eyes??????? Hey where,,,,,,???????🤡🤬😡🤬😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Spanky84

There once was an old man named Chris
He believed he was a seductive hot dish
The problem with that is he’s ugly and fat
With a beanie that smell like old fish
There once was a chubber called lazy
Whose memory was rather hazy
Her babies weren’t small
Not a very lot at all
The silly old bat is just crazy.

• Haha

yummymummy0

Here's the clip of jace nearly hitting Mila
Did anyone else notice mila taking a proseco chocolate in her hand. It's at the cake singing bit When she's near isabelle

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Kitty2020

VIP Member
And there we have it - a rare glimpse of the Lesser Spotted Social Butterfly, nodding along whilst her mother speaks for her. Every last detail to when the birthday of her ‘friend’ was.

Lazy has become such a poisonous bitch. All about how much SHE is enjoying the spa & food. Greedy glutton.

• Sad
  • Haha

mags

VIP Member
Does it grate on anyone else every time one of them says thank you she comes back with your welcome WTF m sure it’s just so she gets the last word.
I think they like to punctuate the transaction with a "you're welcome" to remind the kids who they're indebted to and to reinforce the power dynamics. It also reinforces the notion that they're very generous because it's all for show and all about giving the gift giver the attention and making them look good.

• Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
If they wanted to get her a car they would have. Leading up to my daughters 17th I knew she wanted to get on the road asap, so I created conversations where I could get the jist of what kind of car she wanted. It’s not hard minghams! It’s called having THOUGHT! Bunch of envelopes with empty promises. Still set for life? 🤔

• Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
OK this is a serious question. In that Memory Monday photo, is Creepy trying to look sexy, powerful, aggressive, domineering or what?

He's got a strange face at the best of times but I honestly can't tell what look he's going for or what might be running through his mind at that moment and with the benefit of hindsight that's actually quite scary.
It looks like he's taken coke to me - although, perhaps the sweaty, manic, hyper mess is the real Chris. You know when you go somewhere and there's always one massive tosser that stands out - that's been Chris, all his life.

Rancid 🤡

Screenshot 2023-09-11 11.53.15.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 13.56.29.png
Screenshot 2023-09-11 11.56.38.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

Maria1

Chatty Member
Why put that poor red-haired child in an orange dress which does nothing for her colouring and then compound it with the 'head on a platter' collar?

• Haha
  • Wow

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
He alluded to a group that would provide a forum for people that bought the book to support them further and it would be a place where they could chat and share ideas blah blah he didn’t say at any point that there would be a further charge post purchase.
Isn’t that false advertising ? There is supposed to be full transparency when selling a product for any additional charges offered aka the group as a perk for purchasing the book

thegreencow

VIP Member
ISABELLES 18TH BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING PRESENTS! 🚘😱🎂✨

Time for the most G 18th birthday present unwrapping we ever did see. Woohooooooooooooo!!!

Shot of birthday banner, cake, presents and Prosecco. It’s not just any Prosecco; it’s low calorie Prosecco. Footage of Isabelle waking up. Looks like she’s sharing a room with Jaceus Christ. Singing of happy birthday. It looks like a certain someone has taken a chunk out of the icing. Making a wish.

Isabelle walks out of the bedrooms. Lazy “my baby is 18”. Creepstopher is very excitable. She has cards and loves cards. Jace is drinking tea out of a baby bottle like all chuldren who are now of primary school age. Isabelle has collected every card she’s received since her 14th birthday. There's a bowl (clearly from the caravan) and plate on the floor of the kitchen for Prinny’s food and water.

Shot of Esmé’s card to Isabelle. Home schooling my arse. The grammar is terrible. More cards. Isabelle cries whilst reading one.

Time for presents. Lazy says there are nice presents but tack too. First up is a bracelet with 18 beads on it. Lazy says it’s one of her best presents. Guinea Pigs have been dumped in front of the tv. Stationary Isabelle chose herself. Isabelle likes to highlight her books so she’s got highlighter tape. Lazy starts cackling because she says the word “translucent”. Belt Taylor Swift wears in a music video. Words You Never Thought You’d Hear book. Isabelle likes “words books”. Another quotes book but the title isn’t appropriate to show on camera. It’s called Let Me F*cking Cry.

Creepstopher says the next present is so cool. It’s a Vintage 2005 top. Evil Boys book. Perfume from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. 18th birthday champagne flute. Shein clothes. There is only one top Creepstopher is ok with Isabelle wearing and he doesn’t want her wearing the others. Why’s that? Would it turn you on? Sick cunt. More clothes. Short black dress that Creepstopher says Isabelle must be high/insane to wear. Isabelle says she will wear shorts underneath.

So cute heart necklace with 18 inside. 18 mug. Cute Jimi Hendrix bag Isabelle asked for. Creepstopher says “it’s so emu”. Isla asks for a McDonald’s breakfast but cackling Lazy doesn’t think there is a McDonald’s near where they are. Crocs. More clothing. It’s to Creepstopher’s high standards this time. Lazy cackles that Isabelle can’t decide if she’s a folk girl, grunge or like Barbie.

Bratz Rock Angelz doll named Cloe so Isabelle can display it on her shelf. Creepstopher says it’s the emo Tik Tok trend. She wanted something cool for her birthday. When she was little she liked Bratz before Monster High and Barbie, but first it was Bratz. Lazy says Isabelle was always a brat and cackles at her joke. Well she does have your genes Lazy.

Isabelle was speaking to an author on Instagram about these books and she was telling her all about them. They’re really good but with dark themes. The first one is called Haunting Adeline and the other is Hunting Adeline. Isabelle saw the next present on the sofa the other day and Lazy ordered her out of the room. It’s a tiara and sash. Guinea Pig starts wheeking in Esmé’s arms.

Dog dressed as a koala toy. Bring Me The Horizon top and hoodie. More wheeking. Lazy and Esmé ask the Guinea Pig if it wants some cabbage. In the next clip Esmé feeds it carrot. The last two wrapped presents are from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. Essential oils. Mushroom dehumidifier. Creepstopher plugs his Urinal shop. It’s his favourite thing in 2023.

Time for some envelopes. The joint present from Lazy and Creepstopher is first. It’s the car keys. They wanted to buy her a car for her birthday but want Isabelle to go with them to choose one. They know what car she’d really like. When they get home they’re going car shopping. Next is Creepstopher’s present. Creepstopher “dahahahahahaaaa”. Isabelle laughs at the poem in the card and says “oh no”. It’s tickets to see Bring Me The Horizon. He got three so he, Isabelle and Esmé could go together. I bet Lazy wouldn’t let him go alone with her. The girls start screeching. Isla sits on the sofa eating a carrot. She isn’t old enough.

Final present is from “Mama Bear”. It’s a spa day for today. They’ve got to start getting ready. If Isabelle had had her septum pierced they would’ve had to change their plans. Lazy can’t have the massage as she’s knocked up so she’s having a facial. Everyone else will be moving all the crap to the other cabin. Woohoooing.

Any knows Isabelle isn’t a breakfast person but she bought her a giant cinnamon bun with icing on top to share. A cream tea is included in the spa day. They’re doing something later with everyone in the family.

End of vlog
Sorry but that isn't a poem. It's an entire fucking essay.
1694122420191.png

1694121821953.png
1694121889202.png
1694121932737.png
1694121972063.png
1694122105156.png
1694122309123.png

• Wow
  • Heart

LottieM

They’ll only buy a car for Isabelle so that she can take the younger kids out somewhere whilst lazy has a rest… wonder if they have checked how much the insurance is for s newly qualified 18 year old (assuming she passes her driving test at some point)…

Otterwise

VIP Member
Their dog is eating/drinking from crockery which other guests will unwittingly use afterwards??? Nice! 🤢
Screenshot_20230908_000012_Chrome.jpg

You have the eyes of a hawk @thegreencow .
Absolutely vile!
Why would anyone want to gift these self-proclaimed public figures anything if this is how they treat other's property?

• Sick
  • Angry

skyelau

VIP Member
The envelope should have contained the bank card for the trust fund they reckon they had for them when they turn 18

That wasn't nice to see. Jace didn’t know that Mila tripped. All he felt was her pushing him away from his space at the table, yet his immediate reaction is to simulate violence.
Peer to peer interaction will be so beneficial for him, but they really don't want any of their children to develop social skills and flourish.
remember that video where creepy was caught smacking his legs in the background whilst Lazy was blithering on about something in the DPD van? Learned behaviour.
When they did that wrap challenge thing Creepy and Lazy really got into slapping each other whilst the kids all sat around like it was completely normal. Jace nearly shit his pants when he spilt something on the table in case his dad saw. There’s loads of red flags to suggest that household is violent. We already know it’s emotionally abusive

• Sad
  • Heart
You could see the tears in Islas eyes, poor girl! That was absolutely the most cruel thing, I want nothing more than for that girl to be treated equally.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37