Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
No chuffin' way! Turns out that that rogue teacher was onto something after all. Creepy Delonge & Danny MacAskill are like two peas in a pod. 😱

Screenshot_20230418-212304_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230910-143743_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

mags

VIP Member
Lazy complaining about Prinny pulling on the lead, on their way down to the beach. I bet the pavement was burning her paws, the dickheads. The beach was already busy so it was probably the hottest part of the day. 🤬

Creepy mentioning that they have the Jurassic Coast on their doorstep. They're always going on about dinosaurs but I bet they won't bother to actually take advantage and explore it properly, looking for fossils etc. What a waste.

• Sad
  • Angry

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
OMG Chris has totally lost it ! 😳 What sane person who runs a "family" channel acts like he does, I think their downfall is on the way and he is shit scared

Jodo7

Why is he ranting at that time of the night, this family aren't ''right in the head.''

And one of his ''fans'' is a hunter lol

He is properly rattled by something.

This little turd uses a fake name himself, I wonder how the lead singer of blink 182 feels about a pedalo using his name

• Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
Well all that little rant has done is show that it is really getting to him, nobody in their right minds would be ranting outside in a caravan park that time of morning, personally I think they are living beyond their means and he knows YT is not bringing in what it used to so is trying anything he can to bring in some fast money, my opinion is Sarah is not fully aware of all this,he gives the impression of someone who is really losing it,and is being cornered into a brick wall and is trying everything to find a way out, face it Chris you have also been scammed by buying into that stupid scheme,and only so many vunerable people have bought into yours!

Reactions: 40
Top tip for the Top G. That Instagram filter really draws attention to your false teeth at the front. How did you get them? Cage fighting or did someone knock them out because you’re an arrogant twat?

• Haha

OliviaPope

Wow!! An 18 year old with fuck all to do managed to read two 600 page books all by herself in two days!! Give it a rest Lazy no one’s impressed, hardly makes her some genius!
F420FAD4-FC6B-4C18-8AE2-DE7BDF4ED63C.jpeg

Plus it’s very obvious Izzy doesn’t want that camera stuck in her face while she’s wearing that skimpy top/underwear?

• Sad
  • Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Top tip for the Top G. That Instagram filter really draws attention to your false teeth at the front. How did you get them? Cage fighting or did someone knock them out because you’re an arrogant twat?
I love how he acts like a big man on Instagram and thinks everyone is obsessed with him and they’re such “huge fans” - yet he literally never goes out in public by himself because he’s a “pussy” as he puts it 😂 he’d shit his pants into next week if someone confronted him!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

I steal names

VIP Member
Sarah buys gifts like she’s still a child herself. Piles of cheap shite instead of one or two decent thoughtful gifts. Highlighter tape and stamper pens for an 18th?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Babaalaba

Devil Jace couldn’t be happy with the gifts he got had to know what Mila's was like for Lazy to say I will show you and you can choose Mila can have anyone wtf has Jace been crowned king 😡😡😡
Even with the strawberries Mila asks for one and Sarah says last one before dinner to Mila. Then Jace demanded that he wants the very last one and make sure it's the biggest. He really won't let Mila have anything without him having a better/bigger version.

Wait until Mila is a bit older and starts properly fighting back. They won't be able to control the fights between them, especially when the new YouTube recruit is born.

Edit to suggest new name for baby. Youtubella

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Her children are just commodities to her. She thought the boy would be a sure fire view winner and it almost became his show for a while until she ruined him and made him into an insufferable brat which isn’t his fault. We had constant updates about how clever he is and how advanced when he really isn’t. The only reason we know Mila is toilet trained is because it was going on in the background of Isabelle’s present opening. No cleeeeveeer giiiiiirls for her on camera. She’ll go the same way as poor Isla
Also giving a 4 year old tea in a babies bottle is pure trampish. First thing in the morning as well 🤢
---

Did Creepy use his famous panneling spirit level skills to level out that van 😬
They did that to keep him quiet because he can’t stand anyone getting attention I would love her to buy Mila a clever girl present for potty training and nothing for him and we’d all see how spoiled he is as mentioned totally lazys fault

• Heart

Lynx

VIP Member
Jason was about to punch Mila on the back as the cake came out. Noone stopped him or said anything. Spiteful little boy!
Woah, yes, you are right! Looking at it Jace is on his knees at the coffee table, Mila wants to walk around Jace, but stumbles over his legs that are stuck out and leans on him to recover and he gets mad. Clenched fists, angry face, going in to hit her, then he seems to realise the camera might be filming him, so within a second his expression changes and his face softens.

InCollage_20230908_230441032.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Charmball

VIP Member
When the iFam says “And she even goes on the train” 😂😂

Wow! Call the church elders! An 18 year old goes on a train!

• Haha
  • Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
She’s been online arguing with strangers over baby weights and he’s getting his knickers in a twist on insta, perfect Ingham holiday isn’t it? 😂🤣 fucking hell, can’t even let the kid enjoy her 18th!

• Haha

tatty_boggle

I’ve missed a good chunk of the last thread, but I’m confused why Lazy is saying she needs “serial scans” in the screenshots she was having on the Facebook thread?
On this pregnancy??
That’s a flat out lie, as they’ve been away for 90% of her pregnancy, so she’s been unable to have regular scans - and if the consultant had genuine concerns, she would be having much more regular appointments.
She’s honestly fucking delusional 😶