Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
DEALING WITH A HEAT WAVE IN A CARAVAN AT 35 WEEKS PREGNANT!

Lazy cackles at Jace watering the grass with the water gun. Mila struggles to do the same but Lazy is too busy filming to help her.

Mila wants an apple. Lazy is chopping grapes. Esme gets herself some birthday cake, which looks like it’s been bulldozed. Lazy tells Jace she’ll give him apple, grapes and banana. She adds a chocolate biscuit and cackles at the finished bowls. Mila is sulking and Lazy says she can’t have her bowl until she stops. She immediately stops.

Lazy is having some nuts. Isabelle is going to have a cuppa. Lazy is walking around in her bra and knickers with the doors open as she’s so bloomin’ hot. Isabelle got mega 600 page books for her birthday and has read both in two days. She had a day chilling in her room and she walked to the beach, sat at the beach and walked back with her head in a book. She went into her room with her head in the book and has just emerged now. She needs to read it all so she can get her opinion on it.

Lazy asks Jace and Mila if they’re ready for their swimming trip. Creepstopher explains that they booked the caravan through a private owner so they don’t have passes. He’s booking them into some facilities. They planned to do nothing this week for Isabelle’s birthday and because Lazy has been non stop for so many weeks now. She’s knackered but woke up this morning and fancied going swimming. They didn’t research the place much. The weather is insanely gorgeous.

The pools look insane and have a Millie’s Cookies inside. Creepstopher has got them activity passes for the four days they have left. It was £133 for them all. The pool doesn’t look busy but the outdoor pools are shut. There are so many activities. Creepstopher is upset there’s no skate park as he’s been practicing.

Walking to the pool. Quick shot inside the pool. Lazy says she looks like a lion with no eyebrows. They had the best time in the pool. Creepstopher was upset as the water felt cold to him but it was perfect for Lazy. They met loads of ifam. The pool is very strict on not filming. It was such a nice pool and huge. It’s a shame they couldn’t show us what it was like. Lazy likes the the fact there’s hills as they can sit on different levels and see the sea. There are twinkle lights everywhere. Creepstopher is gutted he doesn’t have his drone. Esmé, Isla, Jace and Mila are in the playground over the road with no supervision. It’s sandy. Lazy has seen four other parks. They’ve paid for this whole trip. Lazy sees Mila climbing up a net to the baby slide. She, Creepstopher and Isabelle are chilling in the sunshine.

Lazy and Isabelle head to get drinks. Playground footage. Jace rides his scuttle big back to the caravan.

Dinner is finished. Time to walk Prinny. She’s very excitable. Creepstopher was sat on the bed, clocked her eyes, dropped his phone and she jumped on him to start licking him. She’s never licked him so fast. Esmé laughs at his sliders and socks. There’s nothing wrong with sliders and socks.

Jace is joining in with the dog walk on his scuttle bug. He nearly crashes into the kerb. Creepstopher says he has full control over it. He wants to try out the snow toboggan/tubing tracks. The whole site has the best real estate on the ocean that Creepstopher has ever seen. It’s magic. Every lodge has the insane sea view. He would buy one here.

Creepstopher shows us the shop and café. Around the corner is the beach. You can sit on the “sofas” aka plastic café chairs and watch the ocean. Creepstopher tells Jace not to go down the hill towards the beach as his wheels will set on fire.

Jace holds a Guinea Pig. Christine says she’s so pretty. Hands are offered for Treacle to smell. She’s the most adventurous out of all three of the piggies. She loves giving Prinny kisses on her nose. Esmé yanks Jace’s arm out of the way so Creepstopher can get some footage of Treacle washing because that’s what squirrels do and it’s so cute. Prinny starts to climb onto the sofa and looks on eagerly.

End of vlog
1694378097933.png
1694378393368.png
1694378547730.png
1694378728983.png
1694378754879.png
1694379285159.png

Mrs "we met loads of ifam" can't look at the camera. The "sofas".
1694378164019.png
1694378871310.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

iyahshannon

imagine being set for life and earning 10k a day and getting your kid all shein clothes for their 18th 💀

• Sad
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
Slurring his words. Suddenly grown some balls. He’s 100% sunk one of Isabelle’s bottles of Prosecco. I hope he’s hung over the toilet paying for his troubles tomorrow morning. Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Moans about people not using their real names - said by Chris DELONGE! Why don’t you use your own name, Chris INGHAM? Ah, because one google of it and everyone would see you like to message teenage girls.

Decides to pull on his big boy pants and then gets scared and deletes everything, what an embarrassment 🤭 Shame. I really wanted a life sized poster!

• Haha

Charlotte987

Just skimmed through and they have gave her a keyring and said that they are buying her a car but they want her to come with them to choose one 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Looking into my crystal ball 🔮 and speculating…
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if this scam really did get him into proper trouble - as in court/legal level trouble and then the press used it to rehash all of the old stories?! That would be the ultimate karma kick in the chops for Christopher Malcolm De-Luded 😂😂

BTW Creepy I’m typing this as I sit in my garden in my paid for cottage with my husband who actually loves me. Our beautiful, old, exceptionally well cared for dogs are cooling themselves on the stone floor and we’re planning on going out for dinner later because we can be seen in public without hiding behind children. You pathetic little gnome!

• Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
There once was an old man named Chris
He believed he was a seductive hot dish
The problem with that is he’s ugly and fat
With a beanie that smell like old fish

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
They're definitely sinking, and I wonder if they'll even be around next year to share the embarrassment that will be Izzy's 19th birthday.

7 out of the last 8 vlogs have been clickbait for Izzy's 18th, and yet none are anywhere near reaching even 100k, let alone the millions they used to pull in.

View attachment 2436789
There are videos on You Tube of people jet washing patios that get many more views !!

Go home Chris and get the karcher out and jet wash that terrible patio you were ripped off for , it will bring in the views !

Or even better paint Islas Bedroom and set up the camera recording the paint drying , better content than Sarah mouthing off about how tiny her babies are !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Mostyn

VIP Member
Inghamfamilywardrobe I don’t know who posts this stuff
the black dress Isabelle got for her birthday £14 shein.
shame on you lazy you should have taken Isabelle to a decent shop to buy something special not your shein freebie.
lazy pays three times that amount for one dress for mila.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Choco88

VIP Member
Can you remember when they said people who bought the Jace doll would get afternoon tea & it ended up being a sandwich in a bag 😂 scammers!

• Haha
  • Wow

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
I have limitless data on my phone because i need to drive for my job a fair bit and I like to listen to my music and use maps without worrying.

imagine, me, in the matrix, having limitless data.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
From Chris's latest post on Instagram
Ooh someone’s been on the drink tonight and feeling brave 🤣🤡🤡 Using the ‘subtle’ filter as well to smooth out his vagina eyes & other creases on his face!

I’d say he’s rattled because he knows what he’s doing could be the end of them but also land him in a load of 💩 and if people continue to call him out that will eventually open the eyes of the few that have fallen for his scam. Has he actually threatened people where he says that people won’t share their personal info because it will leave them feeling vulnerable?! Does anyone know his housing situation when he met Sarah? Was he living at home with mummy and daddy because that would make the rant all the more funnier - it’s probably what he spent his teens and early adulthood years doing himself and he believes this is what other people do if they hate on you 🤣

If I’d been on insta and seen that just go up I’d be ringing the out of hours security line to complain that someone is causing a noise disturbance. What’s he doing ranting on the decking at 12-1am in the morning for the little gnome? I’d be out having a word with him if I was next door because he sounds like he’s shouting whilst also slightly slurring the words.

Gone midnight & he’s still wearing his stinking beanie that he’s probably been sweating in all day - the heat has got to him 🤣

• Haha

stinkyonesie

The only one of those three presents that Isabelle seemed remotely interested in was the concert tickets, which was also a present for creepy and Esme. Lazy gets a present - a spa day, and what does Isla get? That poor girl.

• Sad
  • Wow

becca7721

VIP Member
People on Chris's insta asking why they have to pay to join the forum, they thought it would be free as they bought the book. His reply :

• Hey ##### Thank you. Yes the forum is a paid subscription for anyone that wants to join. This is for a number of reasons. One being that you are receiving inside information and data vital to a successful business start up that costs me a monthly subscription to receive. Information and tools that are constantly renewed to stay up to date. That and for privacy reasons. The only way to keep malicious idiots out and from sharing the content inside is to make it a paid subscription. There a number of other reasons all listed on a document in the email I sent out to everyone that purchased the book. You can also find the same document inside the forum for all to view. If you want please feel free to send me a DM and I can certainly help you further x
    1 like

(Would screenshot but on a laptop )
No, it’s just part of the scam.

Nothing to do with keeping malicious idiots out. That’s impossible to do. Not least because a malicious idiot is running it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Puppet

VIP Member
Could it be any more obvious that this has been through several rounds of photoshop editing. 🤣🤣

1694287417066.png

• Haha
  • Wow

slmapg

VIP Member
So Mila is toilet training? Where’s her reward/present for doing so well? Shitheads!

Reactions: 46