The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if they stopped wasting data acting like bellends on insta and facebook they could upload their vlogs. Just a thought

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe if they stopped wasting data acting like bellends on insta and facebook they could upload their vlogs. Just a thought
When do we think Izzy will be able to upload hers. It's now been 9 hours since her instgram post and still nothing...

Reactions: 12
I have limitless data on my phone because i need to drive for my job a fair bit and I like to listen to my music and use maps without worrying.

imagine, me, in the matrix, having limitless data.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why put that poor red-haired child in an orange dress which does nothing for her colouring and then compound it with the 'head on a platter' collar?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have limitless data on my phone because i need to drive for my job a fair bit and I like to listen to my music and use maps without worrying.

imagine, me, in the matrix, having limitless data.
Yeah but I bet you don’t shop at B&m and holiday in a dpd van you clown 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could it be any more obvious that this has been through several rounds of photoshop editing. 🤣🤣

1694287417066.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I RUINED OUR HOLIDAY BECAUSE OF THIS.. 😏😏

Creepstopher welcomes us to a gorgeous day in South Devon. It’s absolutely beautiful. His new favourite spot is in the corner of the veranda watching out on the ocean. You can't get a better view. It’s their third day there after a day off yesterday. They hung around the lodge and loved life. Today they’re off exploring as they haven’t seen anything on the site. They’re at the monstrously big Haven Devon Cliffs. They’re looking forward to going down to the beach. Devon is on the Jurassic Coast. It's been a lazy morning with Creepstopher and Lazy working. The sea looks rough.

Walking. They get some buckets and beach toys from the beach toy recycling bin. Jace gets a fishing net.

It’s Lazy’s crocs’ first trip to the beach. Babe giggles. She’s lost a gem already. Isabelle has dug a hole in the sand to put her feet in. They didn’t bring any beach towels. Beach footage.

Time for Creepstopher, Mila, Isla and Jace to see if they can find any crabs in the rock pools. Creepstopher tells Jace the crabs may be hiding under the plants. Isla says it’s warmer than the Island of Portugal.

Lazy is sweating after having to walk back up the cliff to the caravan. Everyone was looking at her like “you go girl”. More like “what the duck is she doing? Should we call coastguard and get them to send a helicopter?” It was a turbo rough hill. Mila tells Lazy to shush. Creepstopher told her to stop taking her aciclovir tablets. It’s a five day treatment and the cold sore went after two days so he told her to stop taking them. He didn’t think it was a good idea to continue. Big Frank returned. Lazy wishes they’d been more prepared for the beach.

Bumpdate. Esmé thinks Lazy is smaller in this pregnancy. She’s 34 weeks prego.

Creepstopher forgot to take the camera to the supermarket so instead Lazy is doing a haul. Moaning about price of fruit now they have the Guinea Pigs. Strawberries and cream for after dinner. They’re having a random dinner of breakfast wraps with scrambled egg, hash browns, avocado, cheese and spam. The caravan has a DVD player with a big DVD collection but no signal. They’re having to drive to a 5* hotel everyday and sit outside reception to use their Wi-Fi to upload the vlogs. They can’t not upload for a couple of weeks. Lazy got Mila some boy underpants because she can’t get Peppa Pig underwear in her size. The 18-24 months pants are a big too big.

Lazy got Jace a present whilst she was out. She got one for Mila too but she’s asleep on the floor as she’ll sleep anywhere. Lazy has been promising Jace a water gun all summer. She found some for 50p in Tesco. There is one each for him and Mila. Jace gets to choose between blue and green as Lazy is sure Mila won’t mind. She also got Jace a new dinosaur cup. She got Mila a pink fish cup.

Jace and Isla are having an egg and spoon race. Lazy cackles at Creepstopher’s dad jokes. She pans around to the climbing wall in the distance. Esmé is cold. Isla has two wobbly teeth. Jace screeches at Mila to run “wike wis” but Lazy tells him she has to get used to walking first.

Creepstopher lurks behind Lazy. She cackles and tells him to go away. She’s about to give us a tip that could potentially change our lives. Go to Home Bargains buy the screamberry punch candle. She needs to stock up on them as they burn for 95 hours. It’s the nicest smelling candle you’ll ever smell. Lazy could fall through the floor. They went to Home Bargains yesterday to get Prinny a bowl, some more towels and cleaning products. Creepstopher’s favourite anti bacterial wipes are the 59p power action ones.

Jace asks how they put water in the water guns. Mila wants strawberries. Lazy says she can have the last one. Jace asks if he can have the last one and Lazy says he can have the last one as well. He asks for the biggest one. He goes to take a sip of his squash and starts coughing.

Lazy makes the breakfast wraps. After dinner Creepstopher says it’s movie time. They only have a DVD player as Netflix doesnt work. They have a large stack of DVDs. Tonight it’s Liam Neeson Unknown. It’s rated 15 so perfect as all the Ingham chuldren are teenagers now. Liam Neeson is Creepstopher’s favourite actor. Jace chases Mila in the background. If you like Taken you’ll love Unknown.

End of vlog
1694287977157.png
1694288402104.png
1694288436997.png
1694288486969.png
1694288667397.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.