The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top tip for the Top G. That Instagram filter really draws attention to your false teeth at the front. How did you get them? Cage fighting or did someone knock them out because you’re an arrogant twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was thinking after seeing a few vlogs on there holidays he was having beer a lot then went to the shop bought a 2 litre bottle beer in the restaurant was having beer, think he’s definitely
Drinking a lot which is worrying considering he does a majority of the driving when they’re on holiday with all those children in the car.
I think it won’t be long now until there finished and another beauty just popped up on the campsite FB page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Top tip for the Top G. That Instagram filter really draws attention to your false teeth at the front. How did you get them? Cage fighting or did someone knock them out because you’re an arrogant twit?
I love how he acts like a big man on Instagram and thinks everyone is obsessed with him and they’re such “huge fans” - yet he literally never goes out in public by himself because he’s a “pussy” as he puts it 😂 he’d tit his pants into next week if someone confronted him!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I love how he acts like a big man on Instagram and thinks everyone is obsessed with him and they’re such “huge fans” - yet he literally never goes out in public by himself because he’s a “pussy” as he puts it 😂 he’d tit his pants into next week if someone confronted him!!!
He needs to realise that although we do all hate him, we mostly laugh at his day to day antics because he’s so pathetic. Nobody is jealous of his lifestyle except for all the Groomers currently on the register or locked up for their activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
[QUOTE
Jane Steve your son is showing serious mental health issues get him some help
(I don’t mean a tuna sandwich care package it’s far more serious than that will cure )
drunken rant on insta in the early hours he’s taken down .remember the internet is forever and I’m sure you’ve already seen the rant on this forum

Reactions: 21
Apologies, edited my last post because it was a bit rum even for me 😬😕

I was watching a well known Canadian YouTubers live about ruby frankes court appearance and the minghams were popping up in the 29k strong chat quite regularly. I wonder if that’s what’s rattled his cage a bit?

Reactions: 24
Somebody’s touched a nerve I see.
Must be such a great family holiday when you hit the booze and feel the need to do a drunken rant in the early hours.
He’s absolutely livid that people are calling his scam out for what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely they are due some sort of karma by now ffs
Bad people do bad things all the time. usually their downfall comes when they get overly confident in what they think they can get away with. We’re seeing this playing out in real time right now and I’m totally here for that 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They're definitely sinking, and I wonder if they'll even be around next year to share the embarrassment that will be Izzy's 19th birthday.

7 out of the last 8 vlogs have been clickbait for Izzy's 18th, and yet none are anywhere near reaching even 100k, let alone the millions they used to pull in.

1694258287184.png

Reactions: 23
They're definitely sinking, and I wonder if they'll even be around next year to share the embarrassment that will be Izzy's 19th birthday.

7 out of the last 8 vlogs have been clickbait for Izzy's 18th, and yet none are anywhere near reaching even 100k, let alone the millions they used to pull in.

View attachment 2436789
There are videos on You Tube of people jet washing patios that get many more views !!

Go home Chris and get the karcher out and jet wash that terrible patio you were ripped off for , it will bring in the views !

Or even better paint Islas Bedroom and set up the camera recording the paint drying , better content than Sarah mouthing off about how tiny her babies are !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Surely they are due some sort of karma by now ffs
It’s not even karma. An undignified, dishonourable end was an absolute 100% certainty the second Creepy was exposed as a child sex predator. They should have disappeared there and then. The shocking thing is just how much they’ve been prepared to burn trying in vain to squirm out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else every now and again still think about the Kayak man calling creepy 'Mr Ingram' and have a good chuckle? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.