The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, he’s welcome to rock up to my doorstep. I’d happily knock him clean out with my crutches and livestream it 🤣 I’m not that far away from him either🤣

I’d say he’s having a manic episode but it’s been going on for far too long now. Totally lost the plot and flailing around and hitting out at anyone and everyone because he’s drowning in a sea of debt and bad choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Here's the clip of jace nearly hitting Mila
Did anyone else notice mila taking a proseco chocolate in her hand. It's at the cake singing bit When she's near isabelle
And just look how his demeanour changes as soon as he clocks the camera on him….. there is a lot more going on in that family that we will ever get to hear about

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’d say it’s very Izzy has probably heard from her paternal side which triggered something off last weekend and alongside his failing attempts to get the numbers he (in his head) thought he’d get, he’s actually losing the plot now.
He's only interested in his business. He doesn't care about anyone but himself.

In the preceding hours his beloved wife was likened to a hairy, frizzy giant (Hagrid), Heather Trott, Jo Brand and John Sergeant but you just know that this rant happened because his precious little sideline is being called out as a scam and being reported. That's what's getting to him!

Badhairday.jpg

Please, please, please can one of you clever people take a clip of Sarah (when she's talking about her hair as above) and put it to a clip of that viral TikTok song about "Bad Hair Day" (silly hairspray)? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, he’s welcome to rock up to my doorstep. I’d happily knock him clean out with my crutches and livestream it 🤣 I’m not that far away from him either🤣

I’d say he’s having a manic episode but it’s been going on for far too long now. Totally lost the plot and flailing around and hitting out at anyone and everyone because he’s drowning in a sea of debt and bad choices.
And that’s exactly it!! Should be a thread title 👏👏👏
ETA and you beat me to it! Perfect!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It pisses me off that they film the girls asleep or having just woken up. If they must film gift opening, at least let them get washed up and dressed. Isabelle blew out her candles with morning breath. 🤮

Surely Lazy shouldn’t be getting a facial with an active cold sore.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Izzy and lazy relationship reminds me of rapunzel, you can imagine Izzy saying she’s wants to go to a club or festival and Lazy singing back “no, mother knows best”

Reactions: 32
I'm repeating what I've said so many times before.
The time is fast approaching when Chris will become that sad guy sat at the bar in his Beanie who nobody talks to or likes because he keeps leering at women, is an expert on everything and tells big fat lies. He has no charm, no qualifications and jobs will be hard to come by.

He will leave Sarah high and dry and she'll find herself and six children in a damp rental. The six children will be bored, resentful, hateful, badly behaved and feral.

I'm a hater, yes, but I'm a hater who has a fully paid off house (it's shabby but in a lovely area) and an education; more importantly, nobody knows who I am.
You reap what you sow.
Well done, Chris and Sarah it couldn't have happened to better people.You will be complete unknowns within a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Izzy and lazy relationship reminds me of rapunzel, you can imagine Izzy saying she’s wants to go to a club or festival and Lazy singing back “no, mother knows best”
I just listened to the song and it’s actually really sad how this is Izzy’s life, the song represents this family perfectly, apart from the word tower should be replaced by caravan, apart from that the song is so accurate, she even says “stick with mumma” 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just seen his instas, I did leave a comment once, years ago under my real name. I got a lovely reply from him and he then blocked me. So sad I'm missing out a poster by being blocked now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've thought this in the past, there are a lot of similarities. The way she's made Izzy afraid of the world outside of their family. Simple experiences like going to a festival are such a scary experience for Izzy, despite never going to one. Then there's the constant shaming and put downs about her weight / appearance, and also the fact Izzy feels like she needs to ask for permission despite being an adult. The dynamic between them is very similar to that of Rapunzel and Mother Gothel, and the more you look at it the more similarities you see.

1694252561928.gif

1694252420018.gif

1694252461166.gif

• Sad
Reactions: 32
He was definitely hawf cut in those videos…has the twit in the hat deleted them? Such a bugbear he has about anonymity, but he can’t even use his real name as he’s a poncy creepy tadger. Hopefully this is him turning into wee Alky Malky.

Reactions: 25
He will leave Sarah high and dry and she'll find herself and six children in a damp rental. The six children will be bored, resentful, hateful, badly behaved and feral.
Isabelle is 18 so would be expected to live independently.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Isabelle is 18 so would be expected to live independently.
And she would only be allowed to claim family allowance for esme and isla.
I might only be a brokie living in a council property but my rents paid and I own everything in it outright. No bailiffs or repossessions for me 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.