The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
twit explaining why it’s a paid membership on IG. He's picking a rod for his own back.
Lovely @mammaof3, I will pay you a monthly membership to teach me how to post videos of his IG updates 😀
Any ''Anon Insta downloader'' will do.

Just type that into Google.

Download, then insert them here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This all confirms Izzy has no friends at all. They are away so she can’t have seen them, and all of the presents are things that have been booked already to do with her parents or sister; no options to go with anyone else as she has no one to go with. 18 and going to a gig with your creepy step dad..wow. I’m assuming no friend presents or other family presents? No cards even from anyone else? I really feel for that girl, what a totally tit birthday considering all of the money she has made Chris and Sarah. I hope this goes some way to making her realise she needs to take charge of her life and get one.
---
The fact that she is going to that gig with her step dad and her little sister who isn’t even into that kind of music shows that she has nobody else to go with. As they claim to earn so much money they could afford to buy a few tickets, transport and a nights stay for her and her mates to go and have a brillIant time. It’s really sad.
Sorry cross post with this!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
This all confirms Izzy has no friends at all. They are away so she can’t have seen them, and all of the presents are things that have been booked already to do with her parents or sister; no options to go with anyone else as she has no one to go with. 18 and going to a gig with your creepy step dad..wow. I’m assuming no friend presents or other family presents? No cards even from anyone else? I really feel for that girl, what a totally tit birthday considering all of the money she has made Chris and Sarah. I hope this goes some way to making her realise she needs to take charge of her life and get one.
---
Never really thought about the card thing before, but you’re right. Even at Christmas, there are no cards around the house from anyone. Just shows that they have no friends, even friendly neighbours etc. If the kids were in school they’d be coming home with loads! 😔

Reactions: 24
Poor isla getting left out once again bet lazy was buzzing about that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really could not be bothered packing up 5 kids, a dog, guinea pigs, birthday stuff and all the crap they cart everywhere with them to go stay in a caravan when they've only just got back from a trip. Lazy was moaning about all the unpacking and washing etc there was to do when they got back last time so why would you want to do it all again so soon.

It seems silly to be all on top of each other in a van when they've got a big house to spread out in. Isabelle was opening her presents, the girls had the guinea pigs out, Prinny was sat on the floor looking sad and Mila was trying to play, it just seemed so chaotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is creepy posting fake screenshots 🤮 I thought him and Sarah north had those Samsung phones, this screenshot was taken on an iPhone
---

Both not north 😅
I work in IT on apps and you can mock something like this up very quickly in a programme like figma or similar.

Reactions: 15
That was honestly the most boring 18th birthday I’ve ever seen in my life. I pity Isabelle. She has no idea what life is really about. These YouTube families isolate their children to exploit them. And the kids have no clue till they actually go out into the real world. For is a less that probably won’t be until she’s well into her 20’s. She will still be having sister sleepovers till then I bet too. So so sad. What about a family party? They could have invited Nana and Katrina and Sarah’s dad etc and had a really lovely big party. Instead they run off to an isolated caravan so they can film it all for money. The tat she got brought to. You would have thought that for at least her 18th it would have been some lovely good quality jewlery or something. A car when she can’t even drive? Surely you pass your test then get the car at 18? What’s she going to do? Sit in it on the drive and pretend like she pretends to have friends? I bet Chris tries to teach her to drive too. So that will be at least another year before she can actually drive a car. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 34
Im so glad Esme is going with them. It gave me such a bad feeling the two of them going to a concert. I reckon it was Sarah’s idea. She seemed so uncomfortable when Izzy was leaning on Chris a few vlogs ago. Rightfully so.
How exactly is a 14 year old supposed to safe guard though?

Reactions: 14
The only thing cute in that vlog was Mila when she said about her wee wee. Others have said it and I agree, I can't believe she was made by Creepy and Lazy and I really hope she doesn't get ruined by them but unfortunately she will.

If I was Isabelle I would have said "why would I go and look at cars when I can't drive?" Maybe she can have an imaginary car to go with the imaginary boyfriend.
Mila was also extremely sweet putting her finger to her mouth and saying ‘shhhh’ whilst watching the Guinea pigs. She shows more concern for the piggies than the rest of them put together. She is as bright as a button and has thrived on their neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You could see the tears in Islas eyes, poor girl! That was absolutely the most cruel thing, I want nothing more than for that girl to be treated equally.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly they just get ranker and ranker. Clearly the laptop being the main gift was only for bleeping poor Isla then. I know 18 is a bigger birthday but (sorry for my language) these two are pair of utter cunts

Reactions: 23
What is the betting that we never hear about the car again?

And poor Isla, she is old enough to go to a concert, unless they went for floor tickets

Reactions: 22
I bet they aren’t going to Manchester as it’s sold out. They won’t have been organised to get those tickets before they sold out. Also, the age limit is 8. Isn’t Isla 11?
We'll have to wait and see in January whether they have standing tickets or whether they lied to Isla and have seated tickets.

Screenshot_20230907_214228.jpg

Reactions: 11

@MissWinnie asked how do you report a false raffle?

The Advertising Standards Authority - ASA - is the one to contact.

They require dates, times, posts and info.

Number of sales.

13:54, Sept 06 2023

Videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Are there any guinea pig owners on here?
Genuine question …. have you or do you ever take/n your pigs on holiday with you?

Reactions: 12
I think you've hit the nail on the head. I think she is paranoid about her own weight and thinks its a flex if she has small babies, as if, like you say, that means they will continue to be petite in adulthood and have no problems with obesity like she does!
I’ve know other mothers who an obsessed with small babies. They all seem to be uneducated and the ones I knew lived in a council estate and were typical ‘council mums’. Nothing wrong with that. But for some reason having small babies was like a goal of theirs. I think it’s just some peoples mentality and it can get them more attention than a nice healthy weight baby will. Some of the mums smoked the whole way so they could get a tiny baby!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't know if anyone else picked up on this but Lazy said the last 2 presents were from Hi Steve & Granny.
The last 2 presents were the clothes with guts on and....drumroll please 🥁 🥁 🥁 that crappy mushroom light 🍄!!!!
So one of Creepy's sales on his store was from his own mother 🤣🤡
We said half the book sales and youvirus sales would be from family and we were right.
Imagine buying your step granddaughter a piece of tit like that for her 18th birthday! Izzy's face when she opened it immediately took me back to when she had to open that crappy doll lamp from Mary Shortle one Christmas, you see she was cringing!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.