The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a crazy idea Sarah and Chris, but why don't you just ignore negative comments so that you don't end up ranting at people who are "trolls" but on some occasions are actually your fans asking genuine questions. Seeing as you are such "positive pineapples" (don't watch the vlogs so don't know if they say this anymore) why don't you just engage with comments that are more positive?

Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family posted:
LEAVING ON A HOLIDAY FOR ISABELLES 18TH BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎂
View attachment 2430413
YouTube
So this video has confirmed (maybe but more than likely) - that when they went off the MH the other day for the best part of 3 hours plus trying to get her nose pierced and failed - Esme looked after Isla, the boy and Mila.

No way would the grandparents have come all that way unless they brought over Isabelle's presents. No pics/posts/vlogs to proof it, so it didn't happen.

and squeezing a dog, 3 pigs, cages, luggage. food, 5 chuldren and 2 scruffs in that car, hell fire, is it a tardis?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The only reason I watch your tit show lazy is because it’s like watching a real life science experiment on how two parents can duck up soon to be 6 kids lives and how you have zero morals to stay married to a child groomer. Watching your tit show reminds me how I’ve done an amazing job as a single parent with not much money in my pocket. I wouldn’t swap my life with yours and neither would my daughter. We sit together and laugh about what tit people you are because we can’t believe twats like you exist in this world🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone needs to report to Devon Cliffs Haven now ( van seems to be no 8 Ivy Close on the map) If the proof is there that they’ve gone off and left the animals in the van unattended especially if Prinny has been left then that goes against Havens rules (big no no for Haven for dogs and I expect other pets even if private let owner try’s to say different!) I’ve not watched yet.

Also how do you report a false raffle? Does anyone know - maybe if a few of us do it. Can someone please share the most recent sales for Escape the Matrix please because here he’s claiming to have sold over 3000 copies which we know is definitely not the case if those sales figures are correct - surely that’s fraudulent 😡😡

F193124E-B6F1-4075-AB60-800E26177794.jpeg
8BCEDE24-3049-4E9E-A1EA-3BEBA40A690B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone needs to report to Devon Cliffs Haven now ( van seems to be no 8 Ivy Close on the map) If the proof is there that they’ve gone off and left the animals in the van unattended especially if Prinny has been left then that goes against Havens rules (big no no for Haven for dogs and I expect other pets even if private let owner try’s to say different!) I’ve not watched yet.

Also how do you report a false raffle? Does anyone know - maybe if a few of us do it. Can someone please share the most recent sales for Escape the Matrix please because here he’s claiming to have sold over 3000 copies which we know is definitely not the case if those sales figures are correct - surely that’s fraudulent 😡😡

View attachment 2430499View attachment 2430500
Sarah claimed on the vlog the caravan was just for the night and they had somewhere else to stay from the Saturday. The people who tagged them said it was a 2 weeks stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are on comments tonight - probably ensuring no one reveals the actual destination 🤣 Tommorrow will just be her birthday presents I expect before they finally post what would reveal where they are on Friday - by which point it won’t matter if they are clearing out on Saturday? He does realise that lots already know where they are already doesn’t he 🤣

I bet they are doing a week in Devon then the second week staying at one of their vans in Butlin’s Minehead if the owners say they are staying with them for 2 weeks it can’t be anywhere else except these locations.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sarah claimed on the vlog the caravan was just for the night and they had somewhere else to stay from the Saturday. The people who tagged them said it was a 2 weeks stay.
They said in the vlog that caravan in tonights vlog was for one night as they went a day earlier than needed, the other one they go in after Isabelles birthday morning, so maybe they will do a week in that caravan and a week in another from same company - or stay there for 2 weeks -god knows with this lot lol

Reactions: 11
The one night because they went the day before the two week one was free.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They said in the vlog that caravan in tonights vlog was for one night as they went a day earlier than needed, the other one they go in after Isabelles birthday morning
Oh so they just moved caravans. I didn't watch past her saying that, I thought they were going somewhere a bit more special.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So this video has confirmed (maybe but more than likely) - that when they went off the MH the other day for the best part of 3 hours plus trying to get her nose pierced and failed - Esme looked after Isla, the boy and Mila.

No way would the grandparents have come all that way unless they brought over Isabelle's presents. No pics/posts/vlogs to proof it, so it didn't happen.

and squeezing a dog, 3 pigs, cages, luggage. food, 5 chuldren and 2 scruffs in that car, hell fire, is it a tardis?
The cake didn't stand a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh so they just moved caravans. I didn't watch past her saying that, I thought they were going somewhere a bit more special.
The van they’ve spent the week in has a patio door onto balcony. This will be another private let for the night - wonder if they knew they’d have 3 Guinea pigs and a dog with them.

Reactions: 15
How are they going to stretch this out so we aren’t supposed to know where they are
Newsflash Creepy we know where you are for two weeks freebie
CLICK BAITIN' BASTARDS ........ummmmmmm your favourite people here at tattle have known exactly where you are, since your gifted caravan owners let us know, you may be quick to delete my darlins' but you ain't that quick. Weeeeee seeeeee yaaaaaahh. Ain't that stupid huh, but stupid enough for your ifannies to believe ya. MUPPETS

Reactions: 17
I think it was just another caravan in the same place. Because they added an extra night and the posters caravan was not available for the extra day. How this owner must have dissapointed them.
is Creepys present for Isabelle a day just her and him in DLP?

Reactions: 8
When they are not in the caravan and it's all closed up the heat at the moment will be awful, but they will be leaving pets alone in it.

I don't even know where they would put the guinea pigs in the car for travelling down? Luggage for that many people takes up space, prinny and everyone on a seat, where do all the guinea pig cages go? Poor things must be terrified.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
8 people, 1 dog, 3 guinea pigs plus cages, a huge mountain of presents (that Isabelle definitely didn't notice) and all their luggage.....
Seriously they were traveling illegally at best.

Also Sarah is a safe driver says Chris.
Next clip, Sarah is not even wearing her seat belt correctly.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.