The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Knock off vaginas" sounds like something he would be selling on his online store šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ewwwwww that greasy bleep talking about vaginas has made mine seal shut :sick:
And as if his effeminate brother does anything for any woman with a functioning brain and a normal sexual appetite. I'd rather do bodger Bill the builder in his sweaty fur coat than touch an Ingham male

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"Knock off vaginas" sounds like something he would be selling on his online store šŸ˜…
I'm about 50 pages behind but I've just jumped to here to see what is happening today in Ingham land and I'm very intrigued by this comment.... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My 3 cats are suffering in this heat and they have the ability to move around freely yet they take 3 guinea pigs in a small cage on a 8 hour journey and keep them locked up in a boiling hot caravan for 2 weeks during a heatwave. These idiots do not deserve animals.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Thereā€™s no way they fit 5 kids, a dog, 3 pigs and all their crap in that van comfortablyā€¦ 8 hr drive with 1 stop is mental too

Reactions: 24
My two pupsters have been laying in front of the fan and air conditioning unit for days. I wouldnā€™t dream of putting them in a car for eight hours

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She said they got the pigs out so they could stretch their legs. What I expect they've done is flatpack one of their cages so they could easily pack it in the boot and then put them in one of the carboard boxes they got them in for the drive down. Likely lined with hay or one of those crappy beds.
They'd have been shoved in between the gUrls in the back and Prinny would've sat on the floor between Lazy & Creepy.
If they had their normal cage set up then there would be no need for them to get out and stretch their legs!!

Someone has already outed where they are on one of Esme's instagram posts, interestingly it hasnt been removed.

They're definitely doing 1 week in Devon Cliffs and then another in Butlins minehead with this company, Lazy said it was a 2 week holiday and this caravan was the first week. The caravan company also own units at minehead butlins, and they said they were welcoming them for 2 weeks.
That's also why they're pushing the vlogs as far back as they can so they won't 'reveal' where they are until they get to destination number 2.
Tomorrow they'll put the present opening up and then on Friday evening they'll put up the spa footage. They check out Saturday morning so no time for them to be 'found'.
What a way to live!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Guinea Pigs die in this heat if you donā€™t look after them properly and leaving them in boiling tin can is not that. Mine has been in a cool, ventilated shaded room all day with frozen water bottles, wrapped in towels, that he can lie next to should he wish. When I had to go out I put a fan on for him. Heā€™s had lots of water heavy foods to choose from too, so heā€™s not getting dehydrated. Putting a Guinea Pig in a car for 8 hours is animal cruelty, they were never going to look after them properly. Itā€™s so wrong.

Going back to the babyā€™s weight, I was going to post this earlier but we had a family emergency (elderly parents šŸ™„) I hope this new baby is 10lb born and has teeth. (it can happen). That will freak Fatty Arbcukle right out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see some I fam are waking up to the whole unfairness they show, someone put about the laptops being their main present, then added or did that just apply to Isla. You can image some of the comments going to arise from that.

Someone the asked if anyone was going to correct Jace's pencil grip. So much for homeschooling.

The best, "do you do Olli merch" reply. "No just cheap blankets"

How long do we think the comments will last?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris running his prize draw on his insta stories so the proof is gone within a day is probably illegal. The best bit is that if heā€™s contacted by a member of the public to ask about the winners he has to provide info! He canā€™t just ignore and in ignoring heā€™d be breaking the rules there!

For starters he extended the competition deadline (did he ever release the winner of the double refund draw?!) after he started running it. This isnā€™t deemed acceptable.
We know heā€™s grossly exaggerated the number of entries which I imagine is illegal.

He would have to provide proof of the winners, since GDPR this would be a surname and county but if reported and investigated by ASA, he would have to provide the details of winner (presumably so they would check the winner actually exists).

He should have added T&Cs but again no sign of these anywhere?

The draw was a very illegal mess and the winners are likely to be non existent OR family members of his. Report going into ASA but urge others to do so so he is investigated for this one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone needs to report to Devon Cliffs Haven now ( van seems to be no 8 Ivy Close on the map) If the proof is there that theyā€™ve gone off and left the animals in the van unattended especially if Prinny has been left then that goes against Havens rules (big no no for Haven for dogs and I expect other pets even if private let owner tryā€™s to say different!) Iā€™ve not watched yet.

Also how do you report a false raffle? Does anyone know - maybe if a few of us do it. Can someone please share the most recent sales for Escape the Matrix please because here heā€™s claiming to have sold over 3000 copies which we know is definitely not the case if those sales figures are correct - surely thatā€™s fraudulent šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

View attachment 2430499View attachment 2430500
Actually only sold 276 copies, Iā€™ve just sat and counted them all one by one. So it does look like a fake raffle. But wait and see this, there will be a post come up of a fake fb or insta account saying ā€œI canā€™t believe I won- thank you so muchā€

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Have they shown the guinea pigs in Devon? Hoping that they're bullshitting for a reaction rather than stupid enough to take them on another road trip.

Where's Granny? I know the guinea pigs aren't her responsibility but she wanted to get them for the girls and was supposed to be looking after them when they go away. Unless she was such a supporter of getting them because she thought the guinea pigs would force them to stay at home more.

Reactions: 13
Thereā€™s no way they fit 5 kids, a dog, 3 pigs and all their crap in that van comfortablyā€¦ 8 hr drive with 1 stop is mental too
I donā€™t think everything was taken on the first trip, I think creepy had to conveniently take a second trip while stopping off at an ibis to ā€œeditā€

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Actually only sold 276 copies, Iā€™ve just sat and counted them all one by one. So it does look like a fake raffle. But wait and see this, there will be a post come up of a fake fb or insta account saying ā€œI canā€™t believe I won- thank you so muchā€
Thank you, Iā€™m going to sit and contact ASA tomorrow morning about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said they got the pigs out so they could stretch their legs. What I expect they've done is flatpack one of their cages so they could easily pack it in the boot and then put them in one of the carboard boxes they got them in for the drive down. Likely lined with hay or one of those crappy beds.
They'd have been shoved in between the gUrls in the back and Prinny would've sat on the floor between Lazy & Creepy.
If they had their normal cage set up then there would be no need for them to get out and stretch their legs!!

Someone has already outed where they are on one of Esme's instagram posts, interestingly it hasnt been removed.

They're definitely doing 1 week in Devon Cliffs and then another in Butlins minehead with this company, Lazy said it was a 2 week holiday and this caravan was the first week. The caravan company also own units at minehead butlins, and they said they were welcoming them for 2 weeks.
That's also why they're pushing the vlogs as far back as they can so they won't 'reveal' where they are until they get to destination number 2.
Tomorrow they'll put the present opening up and then on Friday evening they'll put up the spa footage. They check out Saturday morning so no time for them to be 'found'.
What a way to live!
As far as I know you can't take dogs to Butlins, so if they go Prinny will have to stay in the caravan most of the time unless they head off site.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.