The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be more angry today as she will have read here and seen people have contacted the car seat company so she knows that her plan to get one gifted won’t work now
I’ve noticed OBaby haven’t shared her nursery so far. I contacted them and they responded on Monday it would be passed over to the team (guessing those responsible for PR?)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To me, I read her notes as her babies are little bleeping short arses but are little fattys not that their weight is an issue.
I don't even remember my children being measured in height. I was more concerned about a healthy fed content baby I guess. She is definitely confused about heights though because didn't she say she was 175cm? Lol isn't that 5ft 9?! She obsesses over sizes. Jace and Mila seem within the normal range to me? My youngest is 6 months younger than Jace. And all of his friends his ages seem similar to Jane's height. I can't compare to my youngest though because even though his birth weight was 'low' he is 110cm tall at 3 with size 11 feet... Might be all the brocolli I fed him! If he was small I'd be concerned about nutrition not clothe sizes...

Reactions: 21
I hate that I'm going to write this but, Sarah being under consultant led care due to low birth weight is most likely true. It happened to me. My first boy was 7lb 2, when I was pregnant the second time I was put under consultant led care due to my first having a 'low birth weight' expected for my height and weight. I was told it was due to the risk assessments they do to reduce stillbirth or other complications. It's like a risk assessment check list they have to follow. Are the birth weights low, absolutely not. But according to the charts if your child weighs less than expected for your height and weight it's a risk factor. My second was 7lb 2 also and I was born 7lb 4. I found it really odd and I definitely didn't go around shouting about it. I think 7lb babies are absolutely a healthy and normal weight. Definitely felt big coming out!! 😂
The notes were patient led, she thinks in her fat goofball head that Esme and Isla were low birth weight to gestation age, izzy, jace and Mila average. If I tell my midwife I had two iddy biddy dinky dots she writes it down. Said midwife wouldn't be looking at my records. Her age with a geriatric pregnancy, her lard ass are far more important issues to monitor. Also lies to midwife as said previously are more likely. She didn’t want to tell her husband she's a geriatric lardarse, so she stuck to the dinky dot narrative. She does this when buying baby grows too. You buy small baby grows when your baby is born small, like I had to,(they were preemies)because the usual size is too big. It's otherwise a waste of money , her last two babies wouldn't fit in them.

She's a joke, especially with this dinky dot stuff, it's ridiculous to be honest.

Reactions: 32
The ONLY comment they replied to 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Why have they got arsey? Most of their fans still can’t get their head around the Minghams being more than a day behind especially around big occasions.

The title of the vlog was ‘Surprised Isabelle with her biggest birthday wish’. Lots of their fans would also assume think driving lessons because that’s an age appropriate thing a 17-18yo would be doing. She never got them for her 17th so they’re hoping she has for her 18th. Why their fans stick with them with that attitude I’ll never know.

Reactions: 26
She's still pissed off then.
Lazy lazy lazy! You are missing the bleeping point! You babies were not low birth weights... none of then were. Frankly you could have told your midwife anything at the booking appointment about your previous pregnancies as youd moved to a new area and different trust! The fact is you had 5 babies that were healthy weights so you are a lying weirdo to keep going with this narrative that you have small babies. You don't! You've broadcast their birth weights all over the Internet so we are going on the information you yourself have shared. The reason its triggering to mothers who have genuinely experienced this scenario is because its not cute or sweet to have a tiny baby. It's also not just extra scans. Where's the rest if the monitoring you should be receiving if you have the type of high risk pregnancy you claim to have? There's alot more to monitoring a small baby than bleeping scans. Whilst pregnant I was attending the hospital every other day for appointments at fetal assessment, had weekly midwife appointments and 2 weekly consultant appointments. I had doplars each week and had numerous admissions due to concerns between those appointments. Having a low birth weight baby is scary. If it were true that you had low birth weight babies they would be doing this during your subsequent pregnancies like they did with me. My second child with a good weight, still smaller than any of yours but I was told he was a healthy weight and the hospital made it clear he was a healthy weight. These are the facts, lazy!

You sound like an absolute loon trying to justify why your children were small when they weren't. You need help!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They’re so divorced from reality at this point. It’s like they think they can say anything and they believe it’s true

Reactions: 30
I'm gonna cancel Netflix, this tit is far more entertaining 🍿 I've never seen a bush rant in real time so I hope we get one 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Have there been any mentions in the last few weeks of Isabelle’s boyfriend as I’ve been away and I’ve not caught up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This has got to be the longest they've kept people waiting for a birthday vlog. It's no wonder even the ifam are getting impatient. For such a big birthday too!

Reactions: 20
I hate that I'm going to write this but, Sarah being under consultant led care due to low birth weight is most likely true. It happened to me. My first boy was 7lb 2, when I was pregnant the second time I was put under consultant led care due to my first having a 'low birth weight' expected for my height and weight. I was told it was due to the risk assessments they do to reduce stillbirth or other complications. It's like a risk assessment check list they have to follow. Are the birth weights low, absolutely not. But according to the charts if your child weighs less than expected for your height and weight it's a risk factor. My second was 7lb 2 also and I was born 7lb 4. I found it really odd and I definitely didn't go around shouting about it. I think 7lb babies are absolutely a healthy and normal weight. Definitely felt big coming out!! 😂
That's bizarre!! On what planet is a 7lb 2 baby a low birth weight!? I'm tall, my babies were 6lb, 7lb and 5lb. None of them were considered a low birth weight, even the premi who was born at 5lb a few months ago was considered a good size for her gestation. If I were to get pregnant again I would be consultant led because I had a spontaneous early labour, not because of a low birth weight or SGA.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you have documented proof like notes or did you vlog it ? Well you’re not gonna win an argument without proof because I am ALWAYS right got it ?
😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿😂😂😂
---

Her other account 😂😂😂😂
ok that might be true(see I am learning @HelloCreepy). The vlog will be up i. A weeks time(if my imaginary husband don’t loose the footage) and I have handwritten dokument how many nights the caravan has been slept in this year.. and this caravan has not moved an inch.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ok that might be true(see I am learning @HelloCreepy). The vlog will be up i. A weeks time(if my imaginary husband don’t loose the footage) and I have handwritten dokument how many nights the caravan has been slept in this year.. and this caravan has not moved an inch.
An inch you say I refuse to believe it because you are measurement challenged and how I know dokument isn’t photoshopped because you’re obsissed with me and stalk me I’m laffing at u how very dare you dizagree with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Sarah have small babies? I don’t think she has ever mentioned this before…..

In all seriousness though, regardless of why she is under a consultant, her previous babies were not a low birth weight from the norm and she is overweight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never heard of it done that way, but some trusts might well do. I've only been asked if any previous babies weighed less than x amount on the checklist, or more than x amount. I have bigger than average babies, who are very long because their dad is 6ft 3 even though I am only 5ft 3. They were not classed as outside the normal range though, even though they could be classed as big for someone of my height by that logic. My labours were all easy and straightforward, even though my first midwife told me she predicted I could never give birth naturally and would have an emergency c section because I have small feet. She really knew how to fill her patients with confidence just before they gave birth.

However, Sarah is 5ft 3 so an average sized baby would be normal for someone of her height anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That's bizarre!! On what planet is a 7lb 2 baby a low birth weight!? I'm tall, my babies were 6lb, 7lb and 5lb. None of them were considered a low birth weight, even the premi who was born at 5lb a few months ago was considered a good size for her gestation. If I were to get pregnant again I would be consultant led because I had a spontaneous early labour, not because of a low birth weight or SGA.
I found it really weird too! I'm tall and average weight, pretty textbook all around tbf. Could it be a regional NHS thing? Different trusts have different criteria/risk assessments? I just took the extra scans as a bonus. My eldest was 10 days late so maybe that was why? He was a lower weight to what they expected for gestational age. Tbh I can't remember much because I didn't really fret over it as to me 7lbs was a healthy weight.

Reactions: 11
I found it really weird too! I'm tall and average weight, pretty textbook all around tbf. Could it be a regional NHS thing? Different trusts have different criteria/risk assessments? I just took the extra scans as a bonus. My eldest was 10 days late so maybe that was why? He was a lower weight to what they expected for gestational age. Tbh I can't remember much because I didn't really fret over it as to me 7lbs was a healthy weight.
Oh it's definitely a healthy weight, I don’t like that they planted a seed that it wasn't tbh but maybe that how they just do it in your area... although I totally disagree with it (can you tell! 🤣) Being tall doesn't necessarily equate to big heavy babies, all mine were long but never overly heavy.... they have followed this trend all their lives so far. They are in the 90th centile for height but average weight. They are 100% healthy children!

Also this doesn't apply to Sarah because she's 5ft 3 (Chris is 5ft 7ish I think) so very short people so for them to have any baby 6lb and over by that logic would be bang on the expected gestational weight so Sarah is still talking out her arse 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
An inch you say I refuse to believe it because you are measurement challenged and how I know dokument isn’t photoshopped because you’re obsissed with me and stalk me I’m laffing at u how very dare you dizagree with me.
You are the on stakin me. Why else would you say I am challenged. Your need to follow me evryvere is laughable. Get out off your basement. Youve one life. Deny it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she still denying she does YouTube? Out of all the lies she has spun, that has to be the best one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.