The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they confirm on vlog they’ve Prinny and the Guinea Pigs with them as they needed to take a break driving down for them to get some air 🤔

I live in a bedsit and it is unbearably hot in here. I’m so unwell and I don’t have a furry coat to cart around.

Those pets need removing NOW.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe they have taken the poor animals on an 8 hour drive in this heat where on earth do the poor G pigs go in that car

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Yo Lazy! second rant of the day! But here goes!

People aren't infatuated with you, they don't have no life if they don't like you. They aren't sad to call you out on the lies you tell. It shouldn't amaze you that you prompt the attention you get from this site and other platforms, it should be a wake up call. In reality you are so far removed from the reality that is YOUR life. Your husband has resorted to multiple level marketing scams and is a groomer and you sit passively by while he uses toxic masculinity to control ever aspect of your families lives. You are completely oblivious to the fact that nobody owes you a positive response. Your insta posts are used to create an echo chamber so you can continue to avoid the reality of your situation. You use them to gain positive reinforcement for the ridiculous way you live your life. When push comes to shove it's you and your children that will suffer the consequences of your crappy life choices, not us! all we're going to say, when it all crumbles, is we told you so. Ultimately you are the equivalent of a sit com to us. You are entertainment for all the wrong reasons. You are a laughing stock! And what makes this all the more funny is you really think its everyone else that's wrong. One day you are gonna look back and cringe, lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The Ingham Family posted:
LEAVING ON A HOLIDAY FOR ISABELLES 18TH BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎂
View attachment 2430413
YouTube
01/09 posted 06/09

Lazy forgot her hospital bag, they always forget something the idiots.
Creepy will be gutted he can't just pop back and get it though this time.

Just some snippets...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Definitely her fathers daughter - already starting with the attitude and her mothers daughter with the typo errors ‘I lover her so much’

I wonder why they’ve taken the pets with them for the last two trips they’ve been on? Granny gone back on her word or has Steve put his foot down?

A3A48F77-D26E-4CDE-B160-918C82A92EFC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why get her spa day for her birthday? She probably would of loved some festival tickets for next years download or something! Set for life…. Here’s a spa day Izzy (likely purchased with a 2 for 1 voucher from Wowcher!)

Reactions: 15
When she walked into the caravan Isabelle said it was warm, then added the heating was on.

Has it not been warm for the past few days?

If it was put on to air the van out then fair enough but bloomin' hell it'll be booling in there for those animals.

Furry ones not the beenie wearer and his clan, well ok them as well.

Reactions: 4
Definitely her fathers daughter - already starting with the attitude and her mothers daughter with the typo errors ‘I lover her so much’

I wonder why they’ve taken the pets with them for the last two trips they’ve been on? Granny gone back on her word or has Steve put his foot down?

View attachment 2430671
I thought prinny lived with Jane and just visited when they were home on holiday from their regular home in the tin?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s only done it so she can have a spa day herself. She could’ve booked it for isobelle and a friend or at a push esme, but no.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do they always go on caravan holidays when they own one… and a motorhome?
Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I only skimmed through the vlog but why was she middle Lane hogging through the driving footage - pet hate of mine 😡🤣

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230906_201147_Instagram~2.jpg

Seeing that we are all a bunch of weirdos obsessed with Lazy, I'm having a nosey at one of the MANY Ifam fan accounts. Found this gem from our resident financial guru.
Charming.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Talking about them isn't all I look forward to, but I enjoy coming here, and having a laugh with you guys.
That is the forced smile of a just turned 18 year old that would rather be anywhere else! I’m not isobelles biggest fan, but between her Isla and mila i feel the most sympathy
Jesus! I’m a little behind! They are in my county! That caravan looks pretty basic, I used to do caravan changeovers for a living and this one would be the most basic one ever, however I’d have to fumigate after they had been in! Hate to be the next holidaymaker after them! You can tell it’s going to smell of pee , BO and greasy hair! Would have been double time for me cleaning that caravan lol 😂

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2430788
Seeing that we are all a bunch of weirdos obsessed with Lazy, I'm having a nosey at one of the MANY Ifam fan accounts. Found this gem from our resident financial guru.
Charming.
Vaginas 😂😂😂😂😂I bet the sad fucker is really clinical doing the deed 🤢

like when Simon is talking dirty to Tara on the inbetweeners “my penis is so hard for you”. “I’m gonna duck your bleeping Fanny off you twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.