The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no Sarah the reality is you and Chris are fuming because tattle calls you out on your crappy shifty shyster lifestyle and you can’t stand it

Imagine if there was no website like this you’d be laughing

You can’t delete us and it drives you mad

Every scheme, scam or slack arsed parenting episode we hold a beacon up to it and you can’t shut us up

Keep repeating that you dont care, we know different

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Chris has announced the winners on his insta. Don’t believe it for a second, but if on the off chance it is real, please God let it be a tattler!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Laughing at Lazy’s comments about Tattlers. She really thinks she’s something, doesn’t she? Stupid cow. Can you imagine having a life where all you have to look forward to is being stuck with a man who is sexually attracted to teens????

Reactions: 47
Oh no Sarah the reality is you and Chris are fuming because tattle calls you out on your crappy shifty shyster lifestyle and you can’t stand it

Every scheme, scam or slack arsed parenting episode we hold a beacon up to it and you can’t shut us up

But they never read and respond to hate comments and absolutely never react to them 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣
---
The notes were patient led, she thinks in her fat goofball head that Esme and Isla were low birth weight to gestation age, izzy, jace and Mila average. If I tell my midwife I had two iddy biddy dinky dots she writes it down. Said midwife wouldn't be looking at my records. Her age with a geriatric pregnancy, her lard ass are far more important issues to monitor. Also lies to midwife as said previously are more likely. She didn’t want to tell her husband she's a geriatric lardarse, so she stuck to the dinky dot narrative. She does this when buying baby grows too. You buy small baby grows when your baby is born small, like I had to,(they were preemies)because the usual size is too big. It's otherwise a waste of money , her last two babies wouldn't fit in them.

She's a joke, especially with this dinky dot stuff, it's ridiculous to be honest.
The size of her now she's hugely overweight. Hope she has a 10lb baby. Bet they haven't tested her for diabetes either

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gosh what a birthday for Isabelle having her mother sat on her phone arguing with people online!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
What I find odd is her notes are hand written. As I said my daughter is currently pregnant with her first, all her notes are online. I know different areas etc... But I'd have thought it was more upto date thing. She is consultant led or will be, she's only 13weeks but has the consultants name etc, hers has nothing to do with age or weight, but due to a pre existing medical condition.

At this stage I'm beginning to think no matter what people say to her, she gone beyond the point of delusional. My daughter was exactly the same weight as Jace 8lb 1oz, yes it seemed small to me, being my first, till I was talking to another lady who'd given birth a day before, her baby was 6lb something and I was surprised at the size difference, when we lay them next to each other.

Yes my daughter fitted into newborn and I think tiny baby but it was like a week or two at most, everyone up until she went to school would comment on how dainty she was, she looked small because she was never, has never been chubby even as a baby, I was robbed of chunky thighs. However she fit into the right sized clothing to a point, obviously her waist was so small at 11, she could fit a size 7-8 waist, did I shout about it no, was she considered a low birth weight, no. In fact that small child is 5'10 maybe slightly taller. I think she thinks it's a flex to have dinky dot babies and even if this baby comes out a 9lb er it will be the smallest 9lb baby anyone has ever seen. The drs will be astonished etc... After last night, I don't think they'll announce how heavy the baby is, so even if it's 8-9lb they'll either lie, or it won't be mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris has announced the winners on his insta. Don’t believe it for a second, but if on the off chance it is real, please God let it be a tattler!!
Wasn’t the draw suposed to be live? Anyone can put in random numbers and pretend they are sending emails to their imaginary winners.

Reactions: 36

No toad arse because unlike you who sit on your fat arse all day arguing with people online I work so yeah there u go

Reactions: 22

Infactuated 😂😂 duck me she’s so dense!! No much wonder the kids are regressing.

Reactions: 28
I am 💯 fascinated with them, it's like we are watching a crime documentary in real life time. I want front row seats for when it all falls down around them because that day will come. I mean its crumbling now anyway they can't live in society normally as it is because of their own actions.
Quite frankly its entertainment, isn't that what you say your vlogs are for?
You my dear are infamous. (Google that before you think I'm complementing you lazy 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What I find odd is her notes are hand written. As I said my daughter is currently pregnant with her first, all her notes are online. I know different areas etc... But I'd have thought it was more upto date thing. She is consultant led or will be, she's only 13weeks but has the consultants name etc, hers has nothing to do with age or weight, but due to a pre existing medical condition.

At this stage I'm beginning to think no matter what people say to her, she gone beyond the point of delusional. My daughter was exactly the same weight as Jace 8lb 1oz, yes it seemed small to me, being my first, till I was talking to another lady who'd given birth a day before, her baby was 6lb something and I was surprised at the size difference, when we lay them next to each other.

Yes my daughter fitted into newborn and I think tiny baby but it was like a week or two at most, everyone up until she went to school would comment on how dainty she was, she looked small because she was never, has never been chubby even as a baby, I was robbed of chunky thighs. However she fit into the right sized clothing to a point, obviously her waist was so small at 11, she could fit a size 7-8 waist, did I shout about it no, was she considered a low birth weight, no. In fact that small child is 5'10 maybe slightly taller. I think she thinks it's a flex to have dinky dot babies and even if this baby comes out a 9lb er it will be the smallest 9lb baby anyone has ever seen. The drs will be astonished etc... After last night, I don't think they'll announce how heavy the baby is, so even if it's 8-9lb they'll either lie, or it won't be mentioned.
And it’s nothing to go by my eldest sister was 4lb she was early my sister born two years later was nearly 10lb born on the kitchen floor because she couldn’t wait to be here. My eldest sister is 5ft10 and my other sister is 5ft5 with a much smaller frame and feet😂
Sometimes the little ones come on better.
Ps if they were watching Mila she would make no mess 🤡🙄
Jace’s face when she said write your name hahaha his confused face spoke more than a thousand words imagine lying to your own kid because you’re a tit teacher

Reactions: 18
How are they going to stretch this out so we aren’t supposed to know where they are
Newsflash Creepy we know where you are for two weeks freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So the caravan was just for the night and Isabelle's birthday day before they went somewhere else.

Why did that account say they were there for 2 weeks. Sarah's claiming it's a 1 week trip.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Nowt like staying an absolute bog basic caravan for your 18th Birthday - half these parks now have massive lodge style vans on them with hot tubs etc.

Made for life give over

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.