The Ingham Family #301 Temu Tate The Bellend of Beltoft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ONLY comment they replied to πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Alright mate, calm down, no-one knows what she did or didn't get for her birthday yet (apart from one of your crappy lamps) because it's ages after her birthday and you still haven't posted it. I suppose as you are on Β£10k a day you don't need the old money spinner opening birthday present videos anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hi Sarah...
how is it a sign of success when these tattle pages started when the creepy ones behaviour got found out. that's like the opposite of success surely. They were most "famous" before the allegations obviously and i believe the first tattle page was after that. So we're not here because they are successful. They're all so delusional they really believe that we are the weird ones, who "stalk" and obsess over them. But in reality we are showing our concerns for the poor children and people that Chris and Sarah have lied to.

Reactions: 23
And would driving lessons be awesome for an 18th birthday? Surely it would be better for a 17th birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hahaha creepys going To take Isabelle on driving lessons and a clapped out car awaits her.
Aww have you changed the log book of the clapped out range rover to Isabelles name ? Knowing she will never be able to drive it so it doesn't matter it has no MOT and is not road worthy , it’s a flex garden ornament now really isnt it ?

Reactions: 27
My babies were both low birth weights, 3lb - 4lb. She hasn't got a clue. Steroid injections, being induced, nicu, hot cots, tests on baby every few hours, not being allowed home to your other children...i could go on. It was mentally and physically exhausting. Sarah, you can make these claims all you want but you're a big, fat fraud. Shove your SGA up your ass cause you're full of shite πŸ–•

• Heart
Reactions: 44
how is it a sign of success when these tattle pages started when the creepy ones behaviour got found out. that's like the opposite of success surely. They were most "famous" before the allegations obviously and i believe the first tattle page was after that. So we're not here because they are successful. They're all so delusional they really believe that we are the weird ones, who "stalk" and obsess over them. But in reality we are showing our concerns for the poor children and people that Chris and Sarah have lied to.
Yes. I was checking out The Sun article again, after reading this. Anyone in denial about what Chris did is a worry

Screenshot 2023-09-06 13.55.49.png

Chris to a 19 year old fan (this was on top of propositioning a 16 year old) his wife, Sarah, thinks you should still be a child until you're 20:

"After meeting the family, Bella recived snapchat messages from Chris promising that he could help her become a social media star.

He wrote: "You're a proper genuine person. I could tell that from the second we met this morning. You've got a real likability about you. So that alongside the fact you're easy on the eye... I reckon a YouTube and Instagram influencer would be a great thing for you!"

Chris added: "You clearly look after yourself and you're super pretty. So.. you know."

He later wrote: "I hope you don't mind me saying but you have a banging body. And you're super good looking! [...] Anyway... bottom line. I like you. And I like helping people. And I have the powers and the people to help turn yourself into a massive role model to thousands on instagram. And maybe even YouTube too."

Later he asked her: "Random question... have you ever had a dude come onto you at work like when you're cleaning a room or anything like that?! Something I always wondered about hotel workers. Like propositioned you to come join him in his room?!"

:sick::sick::sick: Rank

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
But the are successful

S-tupid
U-neducated
C-unts
C-ringey
E-mpty headed
S-piteful
S-cruffy
F-ucking
U-nkempt
L-osers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah, I have the answer.

Listening?

CLOSE all instagram accounts, Facebook accounts, and YouTube AND LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD. For ALL OF THE FAMILY.

Job done.
No more hate.

No more people knowing everything about your lives anymore because you simply won’t be advertising your lives anymore. See how easy it is? Then you have your sprog and begin getting some basic education whilst your children go back to school, Isabelle to college and Chris into proper work. Of course it’ll be an end to your disgusting begging as well and constant running away.

Seriously. NOTHING that was said to you hadn’t already come out of your own stupid fat mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Ingham Family #302 β€œEveryone's got a pair of boobies right? Even me.” Chris Ingham, August 2023.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate that I'm going to write this but, Sarah being under consultant led care due to low birth weight is most likely true. It happened to me. My first boy was 7lb 2, when I was pregnant the second time I was put under consultant led care due to my first having a 'low birth weight' expected for my height and weight. I was told it was due to the risk assessments they do to reduce stillbirth or other complications. It's like a risk assessment check list they have to follow. Are the birth weights low, absolutely not. But according to the charts if your child weighs less than expected for your height and weight it's a risk factor. My second was 7lb 2 also and I was born 7lb 4. I found it really odd and I definitely didn't go around shouting about it. I think 7lb babies are absolutely a healthy and normal weight. Definitely felt big coming out!! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I love that she’s blurred out the main factors for being consultant led as that page looked like a full page to me 🀣 Imagine waking up and still being triggered by what’s been said, so much so she’s had to post to insta so her little IFannie’s will agree with her every word 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate that I'm going to write this but, Sarah being under consultant led care due to low birth weight is most likely true. It happened to me. My first boy was 7lb 2, when I was pregnant the second time I was put under consultant led care due to my first having a 'low birth weight' expected for my height and weight. I was told it was due to the risk assessments they do to reduce stillbirth or other complications. It's like a risk assessment check list they have to follow. Are the birth weights low, absolutely not. But according to the charts if your child weighs less than expected for your height and weight it's a risk factor. My second was 7lb 2 also and I was born 7lb 4. I found it really odd and I definitely didn't go around shouting about it. I think 7lb babies are absolutely a healthy and normal weight. Definitely felt big coming out!! πŸ˜‚
If that's the case Sarah wouldn't admit it, she loves the "I have small babies" narrative to much.

Reactions: 15
To me, I read her notes as her babies are little bleeping short arses but are little fattys not that their weight is an issue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The scary thing is we know that much information about her (name, address, date of birth, due date etc) anyone could call up the hospital pretend to be lazy and ask the secretary to confirm why she’s consultant led.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.