The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ by Ingham standards I've endured a grueling voyage for urgent medical care today. Pow! I walked thirty minutes to the chemist for a prescription. And I had to do it without an inspirational candle 🙏🙏🙏🕯🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Doncaster to Leeds is a 30-35 minute train journey with barely any stops.

The way they talk about it you’d think they were about to launch on one of Elons rockets to the moon.
I’m a May baby so just a few months after my 18th I was embarking on Uni life. In Liverpool after what was a fairly sheltered life in York. I was doing teaching practice in Croxteth. Shockingly I made journey back on 2 trains to get home! How did I do it? 😏

Reactions: 14
Clickbait title again 🥱 Isn’t this a journey Izzy is supposed to have done a few times before off camera when meeting friends & they expect people to believe this just happened accidentally?

Reactions: 26
What are them socks things that Isabelle is wearing - not fashion, most certainly nothing I've ever seen a 17/18 year old wear

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The lazyone needs to get treatment for her shopping addiction
Putting those baby clothes away without washing them.
here’s a tip lazy .Get into Islas room and sort her wardrobe out.then take her shopping for clothes and shoes that fit.
Another thing Lazy you’re boring.
lazyone has no intest in the older three anymore
Is it just me that this feels like the Turpin family ??
[/QUOTE
I’m a May baby so just a few months after my 18th I was embarking on Uni life. In Liverpool after what was a fairly sheltered life in York. I was doing teaching practice in Croxteth. Shockingly I made journey back on 2 trains to get home! How did I do it? 😏
I love it when the students are back in Liverpool
you can pick them out students looking bored parents dragging them around shops buying them toasters microwaves and essentials

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Lazy complained yesterday that when they had been home for a week or so she had nothing to vlog about, just boring stuff. Hint, that's why we have to go away in under a week. Please don't hate us for doing our best to do a great job for you...
So today she sent her children off to work for a day so she could sit on her but doing nothing.
They did not buy anything for Isla did they. Everytime it was Mila and Jace, Mila and Jace. oh did I say Mila, I meant Isla.

Reactions: 19
I didnt realise you could get the train from where they live to Donny. Absolutely no excuse for Isabelle not to go to college or even get a job in town if it's a train ride away.

Reactions: 19
8 months ago, Creepy bought a new phone for Sarah. It was during Vlogmas. Here is her phone screen state now. The screen is cracked across. How can they be so careless about their expensive electronics? I’ve had phones for many years until I could no longer upgrade them before I had to buy a new phone. Unbelievable.
Jace must have smashed it because if it was one of the others she would have called them out like she did to Mila breaking the camera

Reactions: 20
Question.
They made a big deal a while ago about changing Isabelle’s channel name. Moving away from the Sassybelle stuff now that she’s so grown up (🙄)
So why is it that they just changed the name and left everything else screaming Sassybelle?

I can’t with the laziness in everything they do 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 2386317
Should change it to LazyBelle. Turned out just like her mother

• Haha
Reactions: 26
AS and A Level results day today!

Just went to college to pick up my 17 year old daughter’s AS level results and she got three A’s in politics, English and Media! So thrilled and completely over the moon.
My granddaughter passed her a levels now she'll be off to uni do study history

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What are them socks things that Isabelle is wearing - not fashion, most certainly nothing I've ever seen a 17/18 year old wear
Those socks and shoes give me pervy vibes. Probably suggested by her stepdad. And issy you earned a lot of money but you’ll never see it!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Izzy’s ‘friends’ would be getting their A level results today, I wonder if anything is going through her mind on a day like today where they would be sharing the results on social media etc.
Those izzy’s age will be getting AS levels today if they took them. Next year is alevel results for her year cohort.

Reactions: 7
Have the Inghams mentioned England womens football.
Isabelle your boring

Reactions: 10
Absolutly! People manage.

I was a little older when I went to uni (early 20s) as I was home schooled and sat my GCSEs and ALevels a little later than most and grew up very sheltered but even I managed to wobble my head enough to not need my hand holding to travel from Kent to Bristol (travelling through London tube network to do so). It was a simple task without any fuss.

These people are ridiculous. Wringing their hands over nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When I was in high school from 1996-2001 I wore socks like this it was popular among girls at the time to wear them like this.

Reactions: 5
Have the Inghams mentioned England womens football.
Isabelle your boring
No but I’m sure if the women win the Inghams will suddenly be super fans.

No chance of them participating in a team sport though as that would involve interacting with people outside the family circle and we can’t have that.

Reactions: 5
I felt sad watching how Esme was so excited to be out shopping without her parents.
That girl has missed out on so much growing up not having friends only online people who she thinks are friends.
sad thing is she thinks this is normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.