The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Sarah even mentioned that Isla would / should be starting highschool? A cute vlog idea would have been them doing an end of the school year party for her and Esme

Reactions: 11
Has Sarah even mentioned that Isla would / should be starting highschool? A cute vlog idea would have been them doing an end of the school year party for her and Esme
I doubt she wants to highlight that Isla should be progressing into year 7 as it shows just how badly they have failed that little girl. It’s startling when you look back to how happy Isla was when she was at school, just because Izzy and Esme didn’t do well in main stream it doesn’t mean Isla had to go to homeschooling. I think it was clear that they just didn’t want to show their faces dropping her off and picking her up each day.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Covid was a blessing for these inept parents, best excuse ever to take then keep the kids out of any decent education.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Izzy’s ‘friends’ would be getting their A level results today, I wonder if anything is going through her mind on a day like today where they would be sharing the results on social media etc.

Reactions: 13
Lazy (mother of the year) not wearing seat belt in last night's vlog, while cringe creepster driving. Obviously, as she is so famous, she also becomes immortal (and her unborn child. (13.30 minutes in).
Didn’t she once (probably far more than once) travel Mila on her knee when she was in her cast ?
Her lack of safety in moving vehicles only further proves to me that those kids don’t use & never have used seat belts in the back of their RV or their old Sprinter.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she once (probably far more than once) travel Mila on her knee when she was in her cast ?
Her lack of safety in moving vehicles only further proves to me that those kids don’t use & never have used seat belts in the back of their RV or their old Sprinter.
I commented on her not wearing her belt probably on last nights blog and putting her hand up to hide the face they were moving. I got quite a few nasty comments omg the ifam are as thick as S**t
---
We’ll done to all the tattler children who got their grades and got into uni. The government and education authorities should hang their heads in shame at screwing over the kids who had their grades downgraded. It happened in 2004 and my son ( who was predicted 3 x A’s got 2 x A’s and a B which meant Warwick uni wouldn’t take him but luckily his second choice was Durham who did take him. Good luck to them all. Now mums and dads get your wallets out time to kit them out with all the things they’ll need ( and that doesn’t include Guinea pigs and their bits! )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Izzy’s ‘friends’ would be getting their A level results today, I wonder if anything is going through her mind on a day like today where they would be sharing the results on social media etc.
It'll be next year Izzy should be getting her results. She'd be starting her second year next month.

Reactions: 18
Esme anxious about going in to town shopping for the day with her almost 18yr old sister 🥴
To be fair if I had to walk around town with Isabelle pointing out all the cuuuute things whilst looking out to make sure Kimmie isn't lurking around any corners to get revenge, I'd be quite anxious too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I commented on her not wearing her belt probably on last nights blog and putting her hand up to hide the face they were moving. I got quite a few nasty comments omg the ifam are as thick as S**t
---
We’ll done to all the tattler children who got their grades and got into uni. The government and education authorities should hang their heads in shame at screwing over the kids who had their grades downgraded. It happened in 2004 and my son ( who was predicted 3 x A’s got 2 x A’s and a B which meant Warwick uni wouldn’t take him but luckily his second choice was Durham who did take him. Good luck to them all. Now mums and dads get your wallets out time to kit them out with all the things they’ll need ( and that doesn’t include Guinea pigs and their bits! )
Congratulations to your son what a wonderful achievement you must be over the moon ⭐
Your comment just reminded me that we’ve never seen a haul of the older children, we’ve seen a plethora of hauls for golden boy but we’ve never seen an actual haul of books and stationery and the like for the older girls. I have seen a few hauls on my social media of back to school and homeschooling supplies especially what curriculum home school families will be using and what has and hasn’t worked for their children as it’s that time of year but I’ve never seen one from the Minghams ever.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone hear Sarah say something about Izzy staying at home to get on with some work? Something a long those lines? Wonder what work that is?

Reactions: 10
Did anyone hear Sarah say something about Izzy staying at home to get on with some work? Something a long those lines? Wonder what work that is?
Rearranging her candles, taking beige pictures of them and picking out a heavy metal song to accompany it on her Instagram story. Hard work that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.