The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolutely tragic that Isabelle, a young woman of no ambition or endeavour, is 'so tired' at the age of 18 after a day of shopping with her sister. She must be so unconditioned physically from loafing around in her room or in a tin can for weeks on end. I suspect that the entire future of Isabelle and Esme will revolve around the most mundane and boring vlogs/crochet efforts.

On the flip side, I am absolutely delighted and so proud of my nephew who has just qualified as a doctor after seven years of working his backside off whilst still managing to maintain a world ranking in bouldering and travelling to places such as Georgia and Armenia to immerse himself in the agriculture ( sorry, culture! ).

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I think the title of the slog is disgusting,to say its the first time they had been shopping on their own(if they was on their own)

It is absolutely tragic what they have done to all their children.
They have no chance in the real world.

No life skills,no social interactions with others the list goes on.

When the YT dries up and it will,its already happening.They will all be up tit creek without a paddle.

Esme love no one is staring at you(unless its because of your loud mouth) and you are not famous.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If you took a shot 🥃 every time they screeched ‘cute’ you’d be an an alcoholic coma 🤦‍♀️
Their ability to use just this one adjective highlights their total lack of education.

Reactions: 36
I hope Isla gets a chance of a shopping day with Isabelle, her mother will accidently just buy for baby girl instead of Isla if she took her, at least with Isabelle she might be encouraged to go more for clothes made for more her actual age and not the age Sarah wants her to be.

Reactions: 25
It just shows again how little they care about Isla and her feelings I also have two older sisters and they would go out without me and I’d feel so sad especially when it was to the movies or the funfair and they wanted to go alone. The difference tho is that I wouldn’t be able to watch it back and I wouldn’t have to see it because of course I would have if I had had the opportunity, also my mum used to do things with me like a fun trip to the movies with my best friend or we would go out somewhere and she would buy me a little treat and she always made me feel like I was getting the better deal. Poor Isla probably had another tit day ignored as usual and she must feel like a nobody in that family 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Haven’t watched their trip to Leeds but would be intrigued to know if they did get any backlash verbally regards Chris. Obviously they wouldn’t show it and I don’t think in any way they should be verbally targeted because of his behaviour but given it’s school holidays it’s not inconceivable that they would be met with negative reactions as well as what Esme states was overjoyed Ifam at Primark.

Reactions: 15
Wonder why the oldest two were booted out the house for the day. And Creepy and Lazy having a day off. Visit from social services maybe?

Reactions: 30
Surely Isabelle would want to spend time with her boyfriend not going shopping with her 14 year old sister who she has been with for the last 2 months in a van. She is nearly 18, she could be driving and have her own car not missing train stops, seriously the older they get the harder they are to watch. It’s like they are stuck in 2017, it is really embarrassing.

Reactions: 39
I’m sorry this was awful to watch the two of them looked so scared and anxious to be on their own what the hell

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry this was awful to watch the two of them looked so scared and anxious to be on their own what the hell
I think carrying a camera round with them doesn't help. They shouldn't have to film days out like that, I'd be scared of getting mugged for the camera.

Reactions: 36
I think we can confirm that Isabelle’s “boyfriend” was just a paid actor or something, there has been no mention since and if she was away for months without seeing him, visiting him would be the first thing she would do, not shopping with her little sister

Reactions: 41
Oh dear, bless them. I grew up in Devon. Our closest clothes shops was in Exeter, 30 mins on the train. Once my friends an I reached 11-12 we would often go into the city which can't be that much of a difference in distance to where they travelled. Also use to go up to London to spend the summer holidays with cousins on my own (3 hour train ride) .... to top that I wasn't much older than izzy is now when I 1st got pregnant... that's scary. (Married at 20 to the same male who was the father of the child) I can not see izzy being like that. I see her as a 13 year old. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
GOING ACROSS COUNTRY SHOPPING ALONE FOR THE FIRST TIME (MISSING OUR TRAIN STOP ON THE WAY HOME 💀)

That stupid nose ring does Isabelle no favours. Makes her look like a highland cow.

Isabelle and Esme say goodbye to Lazy. Esme foghorn “see ya. I love you”. They make the train by a second and had to ask the man if it was the right train. They’re off into Leeds to go shopping. There’s a lot of autumn stuff that has just come in.

Switch to second train. Isabelle always sees people asking “workers” if they’re in the right place. Arrival in Leeds. The girls head to get a coffee.

Café Nero for a latte and cake. Esme bagsied the cute coffee and left Isabelle with the one that’s a bit of a mess. Isabelle can’t identify shortcake and hates it anyway. She got chocolate cake.

Esme is Isabelle’s camera woman. Everyone is staring at them. The Sketchers bubble-gum machine is empty.

Urban Outfitters. Isabelle says they met ifam. Esme finds Mario Badesce skin care products. So cute. Isabelle finds a cute skirt but wants it in black so Esme goes to get one. They’ll do a haul when they get back. Primark is next. They find a shop that looks like Kenji but isn’t. Isabelle says she wants to get Jace and Mila something. Talking about Mogu Mogu.

Primark. Esme goes to get a bag aka basket as they’re going to spend a lot. On the way back she hears someone shout "OH MY GOD THAT'S ESME INGHAM" and was scared. In your dreams. Isabelle finds a top. Meeting ifam. Cute t-shirts. Purple cardigan for Esme because of Speak Now. Boots that are giving Taylor Swift. Isabelle always thought ‘eras’ was pronounced “errors” her whole life because that's how Americans say it. The girls were shocked when Lazy told them it was the “eras” tour not “errors” tour. So much for being super fans. Counting clothes for the fitting rooms. Esme refuses to count. Probably because she can’t. Isabelle says that if they were there with Creepstopher they could sit in Greggs all the time. Laughing like it’s the joke of the century.

Esme has a lot to try on. Ironically Isabelle is wearing school shoes and socks that year 3 girls would wear. Trying on clothes. Esmé’s jeans are too long and drag on the floor but she likes them. cute this cute that. Paying. Moaning about how hot Primark is. Esme wanted her own bag separately from Isabelle.

Isabelle is thrilled to find the Damaged Society shop. Her family are the ones damaging society. They’re going to Boots as Esmé wants to see if they have Drunk Elephant. Isabelle doesn’t like spending money but today she’s spoilt herself. Everyone in Boots is talking about Drunk Elephant. They don’t have the bronzing drops Esmé wants. The girls are excited to spot Dunkin Donuts. Esmé says people are so disrespectful for leaving the top of the tester cream dirty. She loves Drunk Elephant but there’s no bronzing drops. She decides against buying the hydration serum and will ask for it for Christmas. A nice lady helped Isabelle choose a concealer.

Esmé has had a disaster. They put a can of coke in a bag, didn’t think it would explode when they opened it but it did. Isabelle is now covered in it. She’s going to put one of her outfits on. Esmé says she’s a numpty. Cute outfit reveal.

McDonald’s. Back to shopping. In the Kenji looking shop, Isabelle is obsessed with the £5 water bottles. She kind of wants to get Mila something so looks at the toy pigs. They’ve got Isla and Jace something. Isabelle wants to get something for Lazy and Creepstopher so looks at the mugs. Isabelle got Jace a little Mogu Mogu because he loves them, pig for Mila, mugs for Lazy and Creepstopher and a water bottle.

Back at the train station to head home. Their feet are aching. They missed their stop because they were talking. It’s more stops on the way back. Isabelle has tears in her eyes. They were talking about which Instagram posts were going up on which days. Isabelle didn’t realise they’d stopped and tried to run but there were too many bags. She nearly broke her ankle. They’re at a random train station and the train home isn’t for another hour. Have they never heard of a taxi?

The girls are on the train. Journey footage. Creepstopher picks them up.

Out of breath Esme tells us they’re home. Isabelle is doing a haul on her channel but Esme is doing one now. She gave everyone their presents. Treacle was waiting at the cage gate staring at her. Outfit try on. Most of the outfits were bought because of Taylor.

Isabelle is so tired as she never does anything. She doesn’t like spending money and is happy with whatever clothes she can get. She never treats herself to expensive clothes. She spent £32 on a skirt today reduced from £45.

Esme shows all the other tit she got. Water bottle she’ll definitely be drinking from tomorrow, mascara, two Mogu Mogu drinks, pair of socks and two new yarns for the beanie making machine. She’s excited to go to bed as her legs are exhausted. She’s missed Treacle and is about to go downstairs and see her. She has such bad legache so is going to bed. She and Isabelle can’t wait to go out again. Would be nice if Isla got a sister shopping day with one of the girls (preferably Isabelle as she is less of a nasty selfish cow).

End of vlog
Isabelle gave us a sneak peak of one the new Mary Shittle dolls.
1692303325525.png
1692303231773.png
1692303731701.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Definitely something going on. Only Isabelle and Esme in the entire vlog. Sarah didn't even open or close it and they didn't show themselves giving their gifts to everyone.

Reactions: 20
Oh dear goodness Esme was so hyper and up herself she could hardly breathe - couldn’t understand a word she bloody said - definitely her fathers daughter side eyeing herself when she wasn’t filming up her nose as for the big one….. I have no words - oh maybe one Cuuuuuuuuute!!!! Not

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Don’t ya just love these kind of vlogs where they’re clearly super conscious of vlogging in public and so you get a whole video of the camera looking right up their nostrils. Nice!!
As for Izzy, she seems to be putting on this weird pretend , mumbling, soft spoken voice just lately on camera, I’m sure she thinks it makes her sound all mature but Izzy love, it really doesn’t 😆🤣
They’re clearly struggling to vlog at the minute as this sort of content should be on Izzy and Esme’s own channels, not on the main channel . Big saz clearly needed some more time at home to fold nappies and vests into plastic containers!!

Reactions: 26
Definitely something going on. Only Isabelle and Esme in the entire vlog. Sarah didn't even open or close it and they didn't show themselves giving their gifts to everyone.
I agree, when the kids are told to go and film a vlog it means there is something going on behind the scenes, it’s usually Esme and Isla doing skits in the bedroom, at least this time they were allowed out the house

Reactions: 23
Their excellent marketing clickbait just makes them look stupid. They nearly missed the first train because they didn't know if it was the right train. Then they miss their stop on the way home because they're so absorbed in Instagram that they have no idea where they are or what time it is/how long they've been on the train, all announcements and signs completely pass them by and Isabelle claims that she didn't even notice the train stopping.

That's a fairly idiotic level of complete unawareness of your surroundings. Kids probably need supervising before we end up with '14 year old's solo trip to Fife! (it was supposed to be Leeds!!! 💀)'

Reactions: 17
How can you make a big thing out of an
18 year old going on a train to the shops, how ridiculous , Esme honestly believes she’s a star and Isabelle well there are no words those ridiculous socks and a nose ring 😩
Anyone counted how many times they said Cute 😩 and they missed there stop seriously what a load of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.