The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on her not wearing her belt probably on last nights blog and putting her hand up to hide the face they were moving. I got quite a few nasty comments omg the ifam are as thick as S**t
---
We’ll done to all the tattler children who got their grades and got into uni. The government and education authorities should hang their heads in shame at screwing over the kids who had their grades downgraded. It happened in 2004 and my son ( who was predicted 3 x A’s got 2 x A’s and a B which meant Warwick uni wouldn’t take him but luckily his second choice was Durham who did take him. Good luck to them all. Now mums and dads get your wallets out time to kit them out with all the things they’ll need ( and that doesn’t include Guinea pigs and their bits! )
Saw that little argument, in the comments, TBF she did have her seat belt on, if you watch she takes her arm out and puts it behind her, I noticed her do it. Still not a smart thing to do and she's not wearing it correctly, but the things these fans will argue over is insane. The other argument was over someone, remarking if lazy had to comment continually about making dinner, then someone comments about, that person being rude and shouldn't watch or comment, if they don't like what Sarah says. So then they then get told to take there own advice and if they don't like a comment to keep on scrolling. It's madness.

I see someone else commented on Jace's hair and said it needs cutting as he was forever brushing it from his face, they then get told, so every girl should get it cut too as it's in their face. No, because most parents brush it and keep it tidy.

Honestly at this point the comments prove more entertaining than the shite show.

Reactions: 15
Has Sarah even mentioned that Isla would / should be starting highschool? A cute vlog idea would have been them doing an end of the school year party for her and Esme
There’s no point because she’s not even doing home school

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
God all those toys and treats they bought are so bad for them! “We listened to some advice and chose to ignore some” if experienced guinea pig owners are giving you advice why would you not listen? I can’t stand esme talking crap acting like she knows everything. “It’s good for their teeth” actually it’s made of sawdust and honey and can block their digestive system😊

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Congratulations to your son what a wonderful achievement you must be over the moon ⭐
Your comment just reminded me that we’ve never seen a haul of the older children, we’ve seen a plethora of hauls for golden boy but we’ve never seen an actual haul of books and stationery and the like for the older girls. I have seen a few hauls on my social media of back to school and homeschooling supplies especially what curriculum home school families will be using and what has and hasn’t worked for their children as it’s that time of year but I’ve never seen one from the Minghams ever.
My son left school in 2004 and got caught up in a similar debacle with results. He got a 2.1 at Durham and although it was a long way to visit it was lovely. Most of his friends are from school and uni. He is head of digital media for an American trading platform and works next to Tower Bridge in a very lovely office. My daughter didn’t get on with uni and left after one term but has her own cleaning company and is doing great. But both got good exam results and despite a crap home life ( hubby was an alcoholic ) they are doing wonderfully and both have lovely homes and children of their own
Those poor ingham children probably won’t get any if that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It'll be next year Izzy should be getting her results. She'd be starting her second year next month.
Yes, it was more being aware that it’s results time of year again as I think some of her friends are a year older than she is? Her sat there seeing all that knowing she’s not even begun to accomplish anything like this whether it’s this year or next. She could have gone into college doing a BTEC or something this year if she’d not got gcse grades - such wasted opportunities that she will come to realise in time.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My son left school in 2004 and got caught up in a similar debacle with results. He got a 2.1 at Durham and although it was a long way to visit it was lovely. Most of his friends are from school and uni. He is head of digital media for an American trading platform and works next to Tower Bridge in a very lovely office. My daughter didn’t get on with uni and left after one term but has her own cleaning company and is doing great. But both got good exam results and despite a crap home life ( hubby was an alcoholic ) they are doing wonderfully and both have lovely homes and children of their own
Those poor ingham children probably won’t get any if that.
Fabulous they both found their own way at being successful you must have done a good job.
The inghams are all show with no substance the parents need to start parenting the older ones they quit before the job was finished in fact it’s never truly finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It'll be next year Izzy should be getting her results. She'd be starting her second year next month.
Sadly the only thing she'll be doing next month is transitioning between being a 'lost' child (ie someone not registered at school or otherwise receiving suitable education) and being a NEET (not in Education, Employment, or Training). The only things in life the Ingham kids will be is statistics.

Lazy is counting down the days until Izzy is 18 so she can stop the pretence of home schooling at least one of her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
8 months ago, Creepy bought a new phone for Sarah. It was during Vlogmas. Here is her phone screen state now. The screen is cracked across. How can they be so careless about their expensive electronics? I’ve had phones for many years until I could no longer upgrade them before I had to buy a new phone. Unbelievable.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family posted:
GOING ACROSS COUNTRY SHOPPING ALONE FOR THE FIRST TIME (MISSING OUR TRAIN STOP ON THE WAY HOME 💀)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Question.
They made a big deal a while ago about changing Isabelle’s channel name. Moving away from the Sassybelle stuff now that she’s so grown up (🙄)
So why is it that they just changed the name and left everything else screaming Sassybelle?

I can’t with the laziness in everything they do 🤦‍♀️
IMG_6490.png

Reactions: 6
Oh dear another clickbait title for today 😅
Firstly, i don't think going from Doncaster to Leeds really counts as 'going across the country' creepy, - it's less than an hour.
And also how much of a lack of awareness can you have so that you miss your own train stop??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did anyone hear Sarah say something about Izzy staying at home to get on with some work? Something a long those lines? Wonder what work that is?
She’s been pretending Izzy studies/home schooled for so long that it just rolls off the tongue now when she’s thinking of excuses as to why Izzy isn’t including herself

Reactions: 12
Cross country alone train journey , WOW what a bloody embarrassing adventure ! Was is leeds or Meadowhall ? literally about 4 train stops !

A few years ago my child a month older than Izzy was preparing to live away on her own 150 miles away at uni , as are many now !

I hope their trains were full of teens out celebrating their A level results so she could see what she was missing out on !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I thought the idea was that Esme and Isabelle had their own channels to post on?

Reactions: 15
Oh dear another clickbait title for today 😅
Firstly, i don't think going from Doncaster to Leeds really counts as 'going across the country' creepy, - it's less than an hour.
And also how much of a lack of awareness can you have so that you miss your own train stop??
They must have been in the London train then , there are announcements all the time what the next station is ! The next stop is Peterborough or Grantham !! And they leave her in charge of all the kids !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t been on a train in the last 5 years that didn’t announce the next stop

I am even more surprised they let these two out alone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
they missed it on purpose to get footage. imagine not even being able to just enjoy your day without thinking about clickbait

• Sad
Reactions: 34
when I was 15 I had a rail pass as my dad worked for British Rail. 16 free return trips and unlimited heavily discounted fares. I was all over the place in the school holidays and weekends. I was lucky enough to have friends who lived at the seaside and I buggered off camping in Brighton when I turned 16. I knew my way round London and how to use the tube on my own. Those kids think half an hour on the train is a major operation 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.