The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should change it to LazyBelle. Turned out just like her mother
Izzy can be DrearyBelle because she’s as boring as assholes
Mum is LazyBelle because she’s a lazy cow
Dad is DingleBell because well look at him, he’s a right state

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s really sad how they don’t do anything independently and that when they do it’s such a big deal. Isabelle is almost 18 fgs at that age most people are driving and she can’t manage a basic train journey.
From 11 it is standard for kids to get trains or busses to get themselves to school and back, all they are doing is showing how sheltered the kids are.

Reactions: 24
Does Esme ever stop talking, I have a hard time listening to her
I noticed people were staring at them walking by
They must make a scene every where they go

Reactions: 29
Wonder if any of the girls will walk away when they turn 18 like Shari from 8passengers did. Her parents isolated the kids from all family and friends.

Reactions: 12
Why did they send the girls out with the dslr camera when they’ve got a GoPro which would be perfectly adequate for these two to use for the day. More discreet as well.
I’m actually amazed they still insist on dslrs and not something like a Sony ZV. They’re amazing for vlogging and very compact, perfect for out and about stuff like this.

I guess they think the dslrs give them some kind of clout but it’s another case of them being fur coat and no knickers.

Reactions: 26
Seeing as this was solely the two girls, should this not have been YouTube for Kids content?

Reactions: 22
They went on a short train journey to a city they are already very familiar with. I'd have been embarrassed at almost 18 to make this into such a big deal. It isn't a cross country adventure, it was just going to the shops.

Further evidence she doesn't really have friends or the boyfriend, since they seemed to live in the Leeds/Bradford area and she hasn't been back there for so long most would take the opportunity to meet up even with Esme there. She also doesn't do that journey much since it was unfamiliar to her, so as much as Sarah claims she meets up with friends often she obviously doesn't.

Reactions: 32
It’s really sad how they don’t do anything independently and that when they do it’s such a big deal. Isabelle is almost 18 fgs at that age most people are driving and she can’t manage a basic train journey.
From 11 it is standard for kids to get trains or busses to get themselves to school and back, all they are doing is showing how sheltered the kids are.
My friends son aged 17 has just taken himself to Milan, booking accommodation and flights. But then he is preparing to go to uni next year. This was part of his research for the degree he wants to study.

Reactions: 14
My son went around the world on his own before uni to Thailand Australia new Zealand Fiji and then across America on a greyhound bus. He saved up and I got him a credit card for extras and he paid it all back once he got back and got a job. He then went to New York after uni to work for 3 months in the United Nations ( my sis works for the UN ) and found his own accommodation. My daughter went to Thailand for a month on her own when she was 22. Those children will never experience these things . I’m sorry to boast but I am more than proud of my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly they are so sheltered. I’m a January birthday and with the way our school year works in Scotland I was one of the youngest in my year. I finished school at 17 and went to uni, living over an hour away from my parents in a flat with 13 other people, expected to do all my own cooking and laundry, expected to manage my own time and go to classes and study. I had a part time job and did extra curricular activities. I just can’t imagine Isabelle ever being able to do any of that and she’s older now than I was.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My daughters 15 just going into her last year ...her sats came back at around 7's and health and social a 9 which is what she needs, she's applying for college soon to do nursing/midwifery for 3 years and she already works at a pub every Wednesday/sat/sun serving food

This is something to be proud of Izzy
I repeat she's 15 not nearly 18 and sister shopping and can't work out a simple train journey... How embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Esme claiming that people were gasping in Primark and exclaiming “it’s esme ingham”!!! Mortifying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I thought Esme looked nice to be fair
The only two with any sort of personality in that family is Esme and Mila
Isabelle sorry she’s a drip
Poor Isla needs help
Jace is thoroughly unlikeable from what is shown

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They have got to be trolling now, after the escape vlog and now a short train ride one.

Your eldest will be 18 in days. Only a few weeks younger than my daughter who as I said earlier will be moving 100 miles from home.

Surely they can see that th wit children are backwards in development and regressing daily.

Education is free so why are they not availing in the opportunity to give their children more than they had.

Somehow they are still keeping their channel going and the lifestyle they have. But surely it can’t be sustained forever. What is their plan b?

Reactions: 12
Kaci Jay recently turned 18 and went on her first friends holiday abroad alone.

Isabelle Ingham is about to turn 18 and is having her parents make a huge deal about her catching a train to do some shopping.

bleeping hell 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
And Izzy I'm not saying it to show off as in "look at my daughter" I'm not.
My daughter has floors too she can be gobby and intitled but she's finding her feet and preparing for her future because one day when you're alot older it will smack you right in the face of what little you will have .... Money/friends/options and Evan impact on your love life.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.