The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230813-092247.png

Inghams are back from their latest super duper Europe road trip. First thing Izzy did was see her imaginary boyfriend tidy her room.

Chris transformed the master bedroom - looks like a budget hotel chain. Maybe that's so he can reminisce about cheating on Lazy.

Sarah had a tag team midwife and health visitor home visit. Lots of theories as to why.

Prinny has not returned. Not sure she has been mentioned.

They are going away again soon, likely for Izzy's 18th birthday which is less than a month away. Personally I'm looking forward to her recieving her money that's been saved since she first started working at ?11yo. That will be so exciting scary for her. See Sarah talking about this fund - under spoiler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 2377009

Inghams are back from their latest super duper Europe road trip. First thing Izzy did was see her imaginary boyfriend tidy her room.

Chris transformed the master bedroom - looks like a budget hotel chain. Maybe that's so he can reminisce about cheating on Lazy.

Sarah had a tag team midwife and health visitor home visit. Lots of theories as to why.

They are going away again soon, likely for Izzy's 18th birthday which is less than a month away. Personally I'm looking forward to her recieving her money that's been saved since she first started working at ?11yo. That will be so exciting scary for her. See Sarah talking about this fund - under spoiler.
Oh the irony 🙄
That whole monologue about investing in the chuldrun's education, trust funds for a little nest egg when they turn 18, driving lessons, a deposit for a flat, or a car...
Watch your own lies come back to bite you on the arse when none of this materialises. Big fat liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
After the bedroom renovation and clothes sort out, she'll probably want to get started on baby's bedroom but I bet she'll also talk about 'renovating' the playroom once again.
It's been ages since she last did it and with Christmas tat to consider plus Mila and Jace getting older and a baby to accommodate, Lazy's going to want a change

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how she makes out she is friends with her neighbours and they Take in packages for her... she has no clue who they are 😂
Well that was obvious 🤣 That is the funniest thing - her walking along with a camera saying her friends took them in for her as well 🤣 Feel sorry for the poor neighbours who’ve had these parcels in their house for weeks! Shows the play date is make believe as well

Why would you order stuff to your home knowing you aren’t there?! Was it for this very purpose that she could pretend she had friends in the village? She’s had stuff delivered to Katrina’s so no reason at all anything needed to go to their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Love how she makes out she is friends with her neighbours and they Take in packages for her... she has no clue who they are 😂
I’d be pretty annoyed if I’d taken in a parcel for a random neighbour and they didn’t show up to collect it until almost a month later. I asked my mum to pop round to a neighbours to pick up a parcel for me while I was on holiday, so it didn’t sit there with them for a week.

Reactions: 45
I'm no genius but I'd try Bridge View directly opposite and assume it's a typo, but no it's much easier to ask facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Even has Middleton on the wall sign as well, my god she’s thick
I think attention seeking, they couldn't possibly miss that every time they pull out of their drive. Even if she hadn't worked it out even the older kids should be able to.

She wants to mention Rosabelle manor again, she wants people to know she has lots of deliveries and if anyone replies she can then say on the vlog that she'd been talking to a friend.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2377009

I just put myself through that rant video. Wow! She is something isn't she!
Her mocking voice when she quotes the 'trulls'who say their blue t shirt us red ??? Huh, not a good analogy lazy , just thick AF to be fair. But ole Creepy telling people who call out their lack of intelligence/parenting skills as 'not normal people ' 🙄 well you need to look at your sorry bleeping self, not normal, well let's look at 'not normal' shall we.......
Grown ass man of 39 wearing a knitted woolly hat in temperatures exceeding 45 degrees, even in a swimming pool, not only that but pulling his straggly hair out onto his forehead and having it stick on with disgusting beads of sweat, but his head doesn't get hot.
5 years ago, not long before this rant video was filmed, Creepy sending weird selfies to 16 yo girls asking them to drop towels and send pics, your wife saying it's just a kink.......
So called mother of the year traveling in pure heat while heavily pregnant just to sit her fat ass in several different pools for 8 weeks or heaving it in and out of a deck hair, eating ramen noodles feh meh tee, poking a 2 foot crater into her leg and asking people if it's normal.......error no it wasn't normal. The reason you had that visit from a midwife and HV is because you are not a normal pregnant woman, who takes care of themselves to protect your baby's health. The health service partners see you as both vulnerable and Incapable of good decision making for your age, this is plain embarrassing for you both, your 6th pregnancy too. The stupid voice you both put on when describing what people who have concerns for your children is idiotic and makes you both look aggressive and simple, which incidentally you both are. Social services are not happy with you, the Jace, Mila doll thing was ill thought out and Creepy......do you see anyother Infuencer doing it????? No there is good reason ITS bleeping WEIRD!!!.
Eat what you like fuh yuh tee, no one cares you absolute knob!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
This thread name is missing a clownemoji or two…
I don’t know if pics of Chris are against community guidelines in a new thread title 🤡
I used to hate the blatant favouritism in their videos especially Mila as she is clearly more advanced than her spoiled brother who didn’t even say thank you for his gift. But now I’ve realised that their channel is going down the toilet because other people don’t like that 💩 either so as you were Minghams carry on.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2377009

View attachment 2377009

Can someone whose not blocked remind the clowns 🤡 about Isabelles savings for her 18th
They were really rattled in that vlog.
4 years on and their situation is as bad as ever

Reactions: 28
Can someone whose not blocked remind the clowns 🤡 about Isabelles savings for her 18th
They were really rattled in that vlog.
4 years on and their situation is as bad as ever
I bet that's why Creepy is clearly shitting bricks about money, I now expect them to give izzy a big cheque , that will bounce/or fake for content I didn't think about the fact that at 18, this is time for her to get her nest egg.........good call Mostyn!

I wonder if that lack of a nest egg / savings will open Izzy's eyes to how exploited she has been over the years.

They can explain away the lack of a party - Oh we were away
They can explain the lack of driving lessons / car - We'll start looking / maybe when we're back from our next road trip
They can explain the lack of big presents - Oh you already had those earlier in the year

But as soon as Izzy is 18 the money should be hers. No amount of delaying it and trying to put her off is going to help, because if they don't have the money there's no way they can afford to give it to her now.

Reactions: 32
They won’t give it to her. She doesn’t even have a bank account. They’ll tell her they’re keeping it safe for when she needs it. There’s no way they’re going to be giving her the money. Not a chance.

I’d like to be proven wrong on that obviously but, yeah, I won’t be.

Not likely they’ll be going away either as IF she’s having the appointments due to not taking care of herself (extremely likely) and him being the useless git he is then it won’t be possible as she will need to be around for appointments. She can’t be trusted to tell the truth so they may be booking it and not telling her until the day to ensure they know where she is.

Watching lazy give Jace that gift with mila watching made my blood boil saying he’s such a good boy why he slept in his bed ? Then said he may let her play with one well Mila had no choice on her birthday she had only just opened a gift and Jace had it away and was playing with it 😡😡😡
Why when she was showing Jace’s wardrobe did she open all the drawers then say the bottom one is pjs and underwear so I’m not showing that how weird considering they show all the children in all states of undress yet can’t show pjs and underwear 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Brilliant title!!

LMAO asking in a facebook group who has her parcel, thought all the neighbours were friends. I wouldn't keep a neighbours parcel for a month, I would be leaving it outside their door

Reactions: 26
Omg that spiteful Heifer letting little Mila sit with her eyes closed and her hands out while she hands Jace a present for being good and sleeping in his own bed. He’s four years old and has been in his own bed for a while. Mila is two and has only just started sleeping in her own bed but gets duck all off the sisterwife for being a good girl. Have you noticed she’d never give Mila a present without Jace? He’s even served breakfast first while Mila has to wait for hers. Treats for his eye appointments but Mila has to watch everyone else eat and wait for scraps. He played with all Milas birthday presents first while she was opening the others and they were passing them to Jace but Mila was put in a high chair so she didn’t go near Jaces presents. Jace is so spoilt it‘s unbelievable. Why reward him with a toy in front of your other child for doing something he’s been doing for over two years? I’ve never known a mother act like Sarah and pick out a favourite child. Instead of worrying about her disgusting new curtains she wants to take a few parenting classes and learn how to mother her children. She’s an absolute disgrace. She’s raising her male child to be a mini version of that useless piece of tit she married. She’s basically turned into granny groomer. Spoiling that creepy pervert that she married worked out well didn’t it Hi Steve and Jane. I’ve visions of 16 year old Jace following Sarah around B&M dragging a three year old along by the ear and saying “Look Mamma. Pink ear!” Learn the boy some boundaries. Get him in school and for the love of god start raising your daughters instead of letting them raise themselves. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Although credit where it’s due. Little Mila is doing a better Job at raising herself than she would have with more input from the Sisterwife! At this point I’m pretty sure Mila would do a better job at home schooling Jace than his mother has been doing.

Look at the smelly cow sat in little lord fauntleroys room sorting out his clothes because he’s grown out of everything and will need a shopping trip to buy more clothes. 🙃 Meanwhile Isla is walking around squeezed into outfits shes had since she was 8 but yeah you focus on the male child Sarah. 🙄 Back on the old vlogs when Izzy was Islas age and older Sarah actually used to do Izzy’s hair. She always had nice clothes and looked clean. Since the babies came along Sarah actually stopped parenting Isla and it’s horrible to see. To give up on parenting an eleven year old and leaving her to raise herself is one of the worst things I’ve seen from Sarah. (Well apart from standing by that perv of a husband.) Do better Sarah. If you can’t look after all your children then stop having more. You only get one mother and I feel so bad for these girls that the mother they got doesn’t give a tit about them. Scummy witch! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.