The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy (mother of the year) not wearing seat belt in last night's vlog, while cringe creepster driving. Obviously, as she is so famous, she also becomes immortal (and her unborn child. (13.30 minutes in).

Reactions: 12
Lazy (mother of the year) not wearing seat belt in last night's vlog, while cringe creepster driving. Obviously, as she is so famous, she also becomes immortal (and her unborn child. (13.30 minutes in).
I commented about the seat belt on the video

Reactions: 7
AS and A Level results day today!

Just went to college to pick up my 17 year old daughter’s AS level results and she got three A’s in politics, English and Media! So thrilled and completely over the moon.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Dropped my youngest off at yet another summer camp thismorning. I think we've had one more laid back day a week these whole holidays
Wow!! She’s certainly large and in charge at the minute isn’t she. And to be fair she was a big lass before the pregnancy. She’s a cross between Vicky Pollard and Waynetta Slob 😂
To be fair though, looks like she's treated herself to a couple of raspberries

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just went to college to pick up my 17 year old daughter’s AS level results and she got three A’s in politics, English and Media! So thrilled and completely over the moon.
Congratulations to your daughter.

It's a shame Izzy isn't doing any A levels. She needs the content and I failed my A levels because I spent all my time sat in a tin can van might actually go viral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know nothing of how education and the law around it in the UK works so apologies if this is an ignorant question or if it has been asked before.

If Izzy turns 18 with only a few poorly graded GCSEs to show for her home education could this be reported, and would it cause far closer scrutiny of the education the younger children are receiving? At 18 she's supposed to have completed her education as required by law and what she has received provides a clear picture of their grossly inadequate home schooling. In some ways her age, being the milestone that it is, will highlight their complete and utter failure better than anything else could, and it might help protect the younger ones from the same educational negligence.

Reactions: 16
Re Esme and her bedroom passes. I’d be buying Isla a more grown up bed, removing that sofa and having her move in with her permanently. I’d have taken those crumpets off her the other day telling her if she can’t share then she’s not having any as well
They'd probably have more chance of her sleeping in her own room if they got her a cot

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A level results are in and my 18 year old is moving 100 miles away next month to do her degree.

She was in tears that she got what she wanted and is now starting to job hunt in her new city and writing a list of what she needs.

In between chatting with friends about what they’re all doing next, before doing the pub tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I know nothing of how education and the law around it in the UK works so apologies if this is an ignorant question or if it has been asked before.

If Izzy turns 18 with only a few poorly graded GCSEs to show for her home education could this be reported, and would it cause far closer scrutiny of the education the younger children are receiving? At 18 she's supposed to have completed her education as required by law and what she has received provides a clear picture of their grossly inadequate home schooling. In some ways her age, being the milestone that it is, will highlight their complete and utter failure better than anything else could, and it might help protect the younger ones from the same educational negligence.
No. Not having GCSEs or having low grades is not cause for closer scrutiny, by law you don’t have to sit them at all and plenty of schooled children leave education with either no or low grades.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Thing is, Izzy hasn't been home educated. There are plenty of home ed children who don't do any exams. But go on to get jobs because of the experience and skills they have obtained through being home ed. Or start up their own business. Izzy is completely state educated, but her parents removed her right at the end of secondary school, denying the opportunity to do any exams. All those years in a classroom and nothing to show for it. And nothing gained from the very short period of 'home school'. They're beyond cruel

Reactions: 23
So what's Izzy going to do with her life come September??? Sit at home all day lighting candles??

• Sad
Reactions: 24

In the Inghams case this should certainly have raised flags regarding education that’s (not) going on, especially this so-called year out Isabelle has had. She was supposed to be doing resits and extra GCSEs, which still wouldn’t have met the requirement for education post 16 (resits, plus courses or apprenticeship (at recognised provider/day college). She did none of that. We know she didn’t do GCSE resits or extra because they were away the weeks exams were sat.

The situation with Isabelle’s year out is exactly why so many employers frown on people who have done a year out. I missed out on interviews and jobs because I did one, a real one doing an amazing job, learnt a lot and making the most of it - yet still I got asked, every interview, why I did it, why didn’t I just get on?
---
So what's Izzy going to do with her life come September??? Sit at home all day lighting candles??
She a vlog on that and, it was pathetic. Just showed she’s got no idea what she should be doing and that what she sees as a choice, education/work for 99.9% of 18 year olds isn’t optional.

EDIT to add I know home educators who aren’t doing GCSEs *but* they are following a curriculum and doing alternative style qualifications, basically teaching and preparing their children for the real world. I’m not saying every home educator is like the Inghams, because they aren’t, nor am I saying GCSEs are all there is or A Level - I’ve neither of these qualifications but have recognised alternatives and higher qualifications as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Exactly the same as now, she hasn't even pretended to copy BBC bitesize for the last year so nothing will change.

All it means is that they have successfully pretended to keep her in education till 18, after that as long as she isn't claiming benefits she is free to choose not to be in education and not in work, it's up to her/them how they fund this and she won't be on anyone's radar anymore. In reality she isn't "free" to do anything they don't want her to, but I don't think even she has realised this yet.

Esme should be starting GCSEs if they are keeping up the pretence that Isabelle did them, I wonder whether they will still pretend Esme will too or just go down the route of saying she doesn't have to and they aren't a good fit for her.

Reactions: 17
Esme should be starting GCSEs if they are keeping up the pretence that Isabelle did them, I wonder whether they will still pretend Esme will too or just go down the route of saying she doesn't have to and they aren't a good fit for her.
I suspect they'll go down the route of saying Esme is more creative and would prefer to start a business (flogging crochet tit online). I can imagine Lazy reminding the IFAM (all 3 that are left) that not everyone needs certificates and letters past their name, Blah Blah Alan Sugar dropped out of school and now he's a millionaire.

Reactions: 14
Those children have very little in their future and it’s so sad. Selling crochet isn’t going to cut it in the real world Sarah and youtube like all technology has a very limited life. Benefits as discussed on previous thread are not what they were when you both claimed before. No more pretending to have qualifications without certificates anymore, even if you passed before they were electronic you’re expected to pay for copies from exam boards, if you don’t you're classed as not having them.

Most parents want their children to succeed. Mine didn’t to be fair - it meant losing control, but certainly most do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lazy doesn't half love faffing about with teeny tiny baby clothes. I really think her interest is in dressing baby girls rather than being a mother. Creepy needs to get her a littul dolly to dress and get the snip
seriously he should have got her a sodding Mary Shortle reborn monstrosity years ago and the elder three might have had a chance in life. Mila was pretty much cast aside when she had to have her legs in cast and couldn’t wear dinkydot clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Esme getting some piggy concern on Instagram...oh and I wonder how long the last comment will be there for before Lazy edits and deletes 🤔🤭View attachment 2385149
---
#298 "I swear down" that Guinea Pig cage is big enough, granny's an expert! 🤡
See what the kids have to put up with because of her scatty mother and father!

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Congrats to your daughter!

I'm sure Lazy will proudly let us know what Izzy got in all the exams she deferred to this year.

She'll undoubtedly have her pick of college places.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.