The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy cooks. We’re shown her baguettes. Esme takes over the cooking so mother can have a much-needed sit down as she doesn’t get to do that much these days with her eleventy million sofas at home.
No wonder an Ifam thinks she looks like Cleopatra. 🤣
Many years from now her toad arse imprint (on one of those sofas), will be the very first fossil excavated from Rosabelle Manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fact that she's having a lot of shortness of breath is very concerning given the amount of BLE edema she's had.... and BUE for that matter. That means there's potentially fluid moving into her lungs, and that....it's not pretty even with immediate medical attention.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The fact that she's having a lot of shortness of breath is very concerning given the amount of BLE edema she's had.... and BUE for that matter. That means there's potentially fluid moving into her lungs, and that....it's not pretty even with immediate medical attention.
Aside from the fact that she should be getting immediate medical attention, this will most likely be caused by avoidable factors. One of them is sitting still in the van. Moving helps to sort odema in the early stages. I just can’t believe the risks they take, it’s frightening

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to walk her dumb ass into an emergency room is what she needs to do. Absolutely appalling. She might just be swelling from heat and normal pregnancy stuff but with an elevated BP reading, on top of being of advanced maternal age, grand multigravida, and very overweight??? duck off, get your stupid ass to a doctor STAT, Lazy!

Reactions: 24
I don't want to sound like a broken record but we're all commenting on lower views on their vlogs but according to social blade their views are hitting 75k+ per day and rising! God knows what people are watching cos it isn't their most recent vlogs. Something isn't right there
Me either, it's 11:41pm c.s.t and they haven't even hit 19k🤷🏼‍♀️ he must have forgotten to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't want to sound like a broken record but we're all commenting on lower views on their vlogs but according to social blade their views are hitting 75k+ per day and rising! God knows what people are watching cos it isn't their most recent vlogs. Something isn't right there
Could probably be old stuff plus new stuff, not all monetised.

Reactions: 5
Screen still needed and gate still broken
He’s taking the piss with that screen! Surprised he hasn’t been chased up about it. The neighbours should keep reporting him.
---
I would love to know how many of these views are the whole family sat on their devices just clicking on the latest slog multiple times to boost the views up
Whenever you see their tvs on in the background it’s their own channel playing. Probably got the whole family doing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So nice not having to pay any bills whatsoever 🙃
You should do what I did when I found out - get a load of mortgages out on foreign property - I’ve built up quite a portfolio that I rent out, and since I’m never there, it’s not costing me a penny. Kerching!🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You should do what I did when I found out - get a load of mortgages out on foreign property - I’ve built up quite a portfolio that I rent out, and since I’m never there, it’s not costing me a penny. Kerching!🍾
Sounds like a good plan, that way I can definitely keep on traveling right

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the iFam hate these new vlogs and go back and rewatch the older stuff like when they went to Florida, LEGOLAND, Zoella’s house etc. And I think they keep rewatching them hence the 75k+ views.

Plus it is summer holidays now as well so more time to rewatch.

Reactions: 19
I think the iFam hate these new vlogs and go back and rewatch the older stuff like when they went to Florida, LEGOLAND, Zoella’s house etc. And I think they keep rewatching them hence the 75k+ views.
It's very telling that all the vlogs the Ifam want to watch and rewatch, as you mentioned above, are the places they can't go to now.

There's no way they wouldn't rather be in a 6 bed pool villa in Florida. Isla would be in heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
They’re getting views from those shorts they are uploading, there’s about 160K of views from the the 4 that’s been uploaded this week alone. The views from these go towards their viewing figures but earn them basically no money.

5 years ago the were getting about 10-12 million views a month, they could only dream of that now.

Reactions: 30
They'd have to hide Delonge in a suitcase 😂 👮‍♂️🚔
It must really irk Creepy that Noel blatantly got a child pregnant when she was 13, and he can walk about like anyone else, but Creepy gets relentless abuse for something arguably less serious.

Do you know the difference, Creepy? In no way do I intend to give any credit to a man who should 100% have been jailed - you are both a pair of depraved wrong ‘uns, but at least Noel owns what he did and doesn’t bullshit about it. If you’d have told the truth straight away, and let the chips fall where they may, you’d all be five years past it.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.